Paris has had so much to deal with and it seems as if she has had few adults to talk to, or maybe even few peers, and to guide her through this. These are the stresses I could list:
1. Her dad, her only parent, died traumatically and suddenly when she was 12 (barely 12).
2. She was taken to live at Havenhurst with people she had little knowledge of so they were virtual strangers.
3. She was asked to go to attend Jehovah Witnesses church, something she had never been asked to do before and must have been strange to her.
4. She was sent to a regular school, which she had never known before, having been home-schooled.
5. She was beseiged by media, paps, interviews, photoshoots, seeing large crowds at events like the Memorial, the Tribute concert, various well-attended public media events, all something she had no previous exposure to.
6. She was no longer incognito--she is known everywhere.
7. She went on social media and had been targeted by online bullies and criticized for her comments online.
8. She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
9. She has tried to please her new family members by doing what they ask in terms of appearances at media events when perhaps she wasn't happy being so exposed so often and receiving negative comments for what she says and does or how she looks--her hair, etc.
10.Her grandmother disappeared and she did not know where she was or when she was coming back and she could not communicate with her for 10 days.
11. New family members showed up at Calabasas and tried to take her passport, make her go with them, and take her cell phone.
12. She is being bullied at school and online.
13. She is forced to testify in a trial involving the death of her father, give a deposition, and supposedly be a key witness for her new family and do what they want, all while painfully re-living the trauma of her dad's death and the way she lost him.
14. She has lost her close connection with her brother Prince and they have had issues of disagreement.
15. She is going through adolescence and puberty in the spotlight with no guidance.
16. She is the only girl of the kids and the Jackson family has a lot of men in it--6 brothers of her dad, and her 2 brothers, and she misses female friends, advisors, around her.
did I miss anything?
Seems like one hell of a lot to deal with!