Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Somehow I hope she'll stay in the hospital or at least will be held there... 72 hours is nothing... well ok really not much for a psychological evaluation, taking into consideration she's not the only patient there and also all the hype around her going on. I'm wondering how this will go on but I'd wish she'll stay there longer!

Somehow I hope she'll stay in the hospital or at least will be held there... 72 hours is nothing... well ok really not much for a psychological evaluation, taking into consideration she's not the only patient there and also all the hype around her going on. I'm wondering how this will go on but I'd wish she'll stay there longer!

Yes, I hope so too.

mjjstreet.com ?@MJJStreet
@jenheger jen you should know that x17 gets fed stories directly from Randy Jackson, just shows how the family define privacy!!

heger jen hutton heger ?@jenheger
Shame on @x17online 4 publishing what hospital @ParisJackson is at. Many reporters including me & @TMZ have known 4 days & didn't release.

mjjstreet.com ?@MJJStreet
they scream.. GIVE US PRIVACY.. yet continually feed x17 personal details... I guess privacy means we give x17 the exclusives!!

Something we tend to call in America, "parenting". Telling a kid there are more things in life to be upset over, like all the crap newspapers print about your father, so to let that go, is parenting.

Really?

Last edited:

All the articles that I have read about this, says that although Michael parenting seemed to be unusual, he was good father and maybe he was right covering kids and keeping them out of medias.
Can't say the same about comments of kids current guardians.

I don't want to sound negative, but I do not see much change taking place unless someone speaks the truth. The family had several years to be the type of family they are, so their behaviors are not going to change. The children love their guardians and are influenced by them. They may not want to say things that will hurt those they love. Also, Sanders wants Katherine & TJ to retain their guardianship due to the money. Katherine is his client.

I feel that if an investigator goes to the house asking the same questions she asked before, she is going to get the same answers. To me, there will only be a change if ANY of the children state something different or have strong requests, such as Paris saying XYZ caused me to feel this way and led me to harm myself; I told XYZ in my family. The investigator will then go to the individuals and ask if Paris told them about her feeling and experiences. If they say yes, she will ask them what did they do about it. If they say they took her to therapy, the investigator will ask for name, number, and times of therapy and then contact the therapist for a report.

I wonder how much mental manipulation is going on to get kids to say what they want. Katherine mentally manipulated Michael to do all sort of things for the sake of family and siblings. Will she do the same to MJ's kids, or has she learned her lesson?
I fear that as you said they have years of expertise how to be Jackson, things are not going to change. Katherine manipulated her kids, those kids learned to get thing by manipulation, and next in line generations is repeating the same, vicious circle that keeps going on.

Last edited:

The school says the bullying thing isn't true..

Ask any school if there is bullying and they will say no. They are all liars, bullying goes on in every school but they do nothing about it.

I don't care what the Hell Janet Jackson thinks is more important than the life of Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris. Janet managed to break away from her album to attend the AEG trial, just another one of those things she finds more important than the well-being of Paris Jackson.

She did the same thing when Michael died. She claimed she was in New York, I think, and she got a call that he had a heart attack and she waited to hear more information. Most people with resources would get on the next flight and rush to LA to see their brother. Now she is working on an album. Maybe it is best that those who did not visit stayed away rather than be hypocrites.

I think we did not hear from Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie. Randy talked through X17. The last time we heard from Jermaine, was when he was complaining about the estate combining Michael's talent with Cirque's acrobats and how it was beneath Michael.

She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
I was wondering if they still had the dog.
Why did they have to leave the dog?A dog is a family member and this dog must be special when she got it from her dad.

It was posted earlier that Prince tweeted "they don´t care about us"
I don´t know if it´s about family,AEG or whoever

For bullying, girls with angelfaces can kill and have killed with their words and actions.
I believe girls are worst to other girls.
They can do it in away that adults don´t notice the bullying.

Mist some people don't think dogs are family members; they think dogs are only pets. Some people don't like dogs. It seems someone in charge made the decision to leave the dog behind.

^^I see that Randy first disclosed where Paris was, when the other low life tabloids kept it quiet. When you sink lower than a rag paper, you have sunk very low indeed. It is time that Katherine call all her cubs together and tell them to knock off the squealing to the press. It looks pretty stupid when her attorney is saying let us have some privacy and then family sources are giving various conflicting details to the papers for money.

I feel like collecting all the family source/family insider referenced articles and e-mail all to the judge. Katherine needs to get a copy too. She can say to them, "if you do not behave and listen to me, when I get the AEG money I will not give you any!" That will surely make them calm done, and stop the speed dialing.

Paris has had so much to deal with and it seems as if she has had few adults to talk to, or maybe even few peers, and to guide her through this. These are the stresses I could list:

1. Her dad, her only parent, died traumatically and suddenly when she was 12 (barely 12).
2. She was taken to live at Havenhurst with people she had little knowledge of so they were virtual strangers.
3. She was asked to go to attend Jehovah Witnesses church, something she had never been asked to do before and must have been strange to her.
4. She was sent to a regular school, which she had never known before, having been home-schooled.
5. She was beseiged by media, paps, interviews, photoshoots, seeing large crowds at events like the Memorial, the Tribute concert, various well-attended public media events, all something she had no previous exposure to.
6. She was no longer incognito--she is known everywhere.
7. She went on social media and had been targeted by online bullies and criticized for her comments online.
8. She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
9. She has tried to please her new family members by doing what they ask in terms of appearances at media events when perhaps she wasn't happy being so exposed so often and receiving negative comments for what she says and does or how she looks--her hair, etc.
10.Her grandmother disappeared and she did not know where she was or when she was coming back and she could not communicate with her for 10 days.
11. New family members showed up at Calabasas and tried to take her passport, make her go with them, and take her cell phone.
12. She is being bullied at school and online.
13. She is forced to testify in a trial involving the death of her father, give a deposition, and supposedly be a key witness for her new family and do what they want, all while painfully re-living the trauma of her dad's death and the way she lost him.
14. She has lost her close connection with her brother Prince and they have had issues of disagreement.
15. She is going through adolescence and puberty in the spotlight with no guidance.
16. She is the only girl of the kids and the Jackson family has a lot of men in it--6 brothers of her dad, and her 2 brothers, and she misses female friends, advisors, around her.

did I miss anything?

Seems like one hell of a lot to deal with!
bravo. well said! there isn't just one factor that play roll when someone do something like this. and it has very little to do with parenting IMO. you can be a perfect parent and still miss seeing issues your child are dealing with. i'm not siding with the Jacksons here. frankly everything they've done so far has been causing harm. BUT like the children has lost their father, KJ has lost her child and i'm sure still have issues with it. her other children are obviously pushing her adding to her stress. any parent going trough what she is can't be a good parent.
Growing up without a mother is tough also but I guess Michael did a good job of being both to her as much as he could. Still, it's not the same.

And these are just the issues we know of. Imagine what else is going on that we don't know about. Poor girl.
many children have only one parent. many grow up without a mother so that's not a big issue. the issue here is here is a child who's dad is famous and bullied by the media. i'm not sure how well explained the accusations are to the children. if MJ was alive he would explain things before giving the kids full access to internet and television. he would be there to answer any questions they might have. and trust me they do have questions about Debbie and the accusations..... ANY kid would at their age.

She did the same thing when Michael died. She claimed she was in New York, I think, and she got a call that he had a heart attack and she waited to hear more information. Most people with resources would get on the next flight and rush to LA to see their brother.

Janet called her relatives as soon as she heard the news. She got hold on Austin, Toya and Jermaine. They told her they had no idea what was going on and were on their way to the hospital.

She called once again and was then told MJ has died.

Janet hired a private plane and landed in LA (Van Nuys aiport) the very same evening.

Are you even aware that paparazzis photographed her when she was on her way to a waiting SUV at the airport???? You want to see the picture because it was posted everywere with the headlines "Janet rushes home"?? You wanna see the pic or you wanna search online for it?

Janet took a private plane immediately.

Last edited:

re TJ some have said he is not there much at all, others say he is there 4 or 5 days a week. So which is it? It's 2 hours one way, so how often is he making a 4 hour round trip to fulfill his co-guardianship. How often is KJ there and how often is her butt in the courtroom or with her lawyers prepping her for her testimony?? How often is either Co-Guardian actually spending time with the kids? How many hours per week?? They both need a time clock to punch in and out.

Not that I have a gps on TJ but he is very much present. Basically his entire family including kids are there almost every weekend. There are so many pap pics of TJ and Prince going to lunch and shopping and the movies. His family were there last weekend. He is there several days a week. Im not saying this is enough just that he is there several days/week.

I wonder how much mental manipulation is going on to get kids to say what they want. Katherine mentally manipulated Michael to do all sort of things for the sake of family and siblings. Will she do the same to MJ's kids, or has she learned her lesson?
I fear that as you said they have years of expertise how to be Jackson, things are not going to change. Katherine manipulated her kids, those kids learned to get thing by manipulation, and next in line generations is repeating the same, vicious circle that keeps going on.

Katherine "manipulation" Michael into what he was a grown man his mom didn't put a gun to his head. CMON Now

It sounds like the Judge, Mitchell Beckloff, wants to find out what went wrong. If it is true that after the summer incident last year about Katherine looking like she was kidnapped and her cubs saying everything was about a family vacation with her cubs and who cares that a grandchild had a cry for help, and now we see that Paris Jackson is being singled out for stepping up to the plate about the cubs and saying, hey, I am a cub, what about us and then her school work suffers and then Prince Jackson goes to a Rolling Stones Concert and Paris can't because she didn't make the National Honor Society, but she has gone Goth, she has to suffer because even Grandpa Joe Jackson says Paris Jackson is a handful, I hope the Judge knows how deep this cow patty is!

Gosh fans are making up scenarios. Let me tell you one thing. There is no secret that Paris isnt an A student and from times to times she has told friends on social media what grades she had got and Ive seen her stating her grades and if she doesnt take her school seriously then why should she really be allowed to go to a Concert during final week?????? Shouldnt she be studying for exams???

This is called parenting. No sane parent out there would allow their 15 yr old kid to attend a concert if they dont take school seriously. Why should she be different??? It has nothing to do with her being goth. Im sure she feels its unfair that Prince is allowed but Prince takes his school seriously. Btw, Prince attended a Concert when it wasnt finals.

This is called parenting. No sane parent out there would allow their 15 yr old kid to attend a concert if they dont take school seriously. Why should she be different??? It has nothing to do with her being goth. Im sure she feels its unfair that Prince is allowed but Prince takes his school seriously. Btw, Prince attended a Concert when it wasnt finals.

Can i just say something i was 12 when i saw her father live in concert in 1996 and i was in grade 6 and the concert was on a sunday night. My mum let me stay home the next day as we got home late the night before and that didnt mean i didnt take school seriously , it was a one off

Beckloff is the probate judge, so he oversees everything related to MJ Estate and guardianship of the kids.

the interesting thing is according to the TMZ report the Judge is starting the investigation on his own.

So hes a judge that looks into things mj related in court? then why the heck would he choose june 25 of all days for wade robson next court hearing, surely he knows that is mjs annivarsy and the affect that day has on MJJ3

Can i just say something i was 12 when i saw her father live in concert in 1996 and i was in grade 6 and the concert was on a sunday night. My mum let me stay home the next day as we got home late the night before and that didnt mean i didnt take school seriously , it was a one off

im not saying going to a concert during a school night means you are not serious about your school. Of course not. Most concerts are on the weekdays. ive also gone to concerts on school nights, no biggie.

im sayin that Ive been denied things when my grades were low and I didnt take school seriously. That seems to be the case with Paris here. On top of that, it was finals week, judging by her friends in same grade they had probably 4-5 finals that week so if someone dont put any effort in their school or tries to achieve good grades, should you be allowed to go to a concert during finals week or should you sit down in your room and study?? Im talking about finals week here. She had school obligations like every other teen out there.

I know what lots of parents would do. Please dont sugarcoat this.

Of course Katherine manipulated Michael, who told you need to be put a gun in your head to be forced to do something people don't want? Michael himself told when his brothers wanted anything from him, they used her. The reason he did those Pepsi commercials and the Victory tour was because she told him his brothers needed the money and he had to do it for them. THAT'S MANIPULATION!

If it's true Paris doesn't wanna attend to her private school and living with her mom, I'm so glad. I wonder what's gonna happen with her brothers, all of them need to get out from Calabasas.

^ yes much better to live with a woman that attacked michael in court when her allowance stopped or should i say a woman that went after him trying to get back with the kids during the arvizo case. like he hadnt much on his shoulders already back then. or should I say a woman that have familymembers openly tweeting pics of Paris to tmz. she isnt doing it herself because she knows fans know her twitter but she's sneaky and ask a familymember to do it.

we all know MJ paid this woman no attention during trial. he didnt wanted anything to do with her as well.

much betteeeeeeeeeeeer option right?

Last edited:

im not saying going to a concert during a school night means you are not serious about your school. Of course not. Most concerts are on the weekdays. ive also gone to concerts on school nights, no biggie.

im sayin that Ive been denied things when my grades were low and I didnt take school seriously. That seems to be the case with Paris here. On top of that, it was finals week, judging by her friends in same grade they had probably 4-5 finals that week so if someone dont put any effort in their school or tries to achieve good grades, should you be allowed to go to a concert during finals week or should you sit down in your room and study?? Im talking about finals week here. She had school obligations like every other teen out there.

I know what lots of parents would do. Please dont sugarcoat this.

Probably the reason why her grades have been slipping is cuz of all the bull that girl has been going through and yet no one seems to care bout her emotionally. Given the abuse she has been suffering from bullies at school and the craziness with the family its no wonder that girls studies are not doing well, she needs someone to hear her out & help her

^^^ Agree 100%...

its jusnt not an excuse for people that says 'why wasnt she allowed to go to the concert'.

Why Judge Beckeloff is involved and not a family judge?

Why Judge Beckeloff is involved and not a family judge?

Ivy said "Beckloff is the probate judge, so he oversees everything related to MJ Estate and guardianship of the kids."

its jusnt not an excuse for people that says 'why wasnt she allowed to go to the concert'.

What do u mean?

Why is this Marilyn Manson concert is still being brought up as if it's fact and as if it is the reason why Paris did what she did? As far as I know it was just a rumour, probably not even true. And even if it was true such an episode would obviously be a sign of deeper lying issues. It seems like some people just try to play down the whole thing and blame the whole thing on Paris in order to defend the Jacksons' failure as guardians. This was the same during the granny kidnapping episode. There too Jackson family defenders tried to portray the whole thing as just the overreaction of Michael's kids instead of having to address the very obvious dysfunction in this family.

It´s possible she cut herself earlier, long before the finals in school.
Parenting would be to talk to her then,listen to her, be there for her, make sure she get the best help you can arrange.
If you feel uncomfortable, depressed, it isn´t easy to concentrate on schoolwork.
It doesn´t help if someone tells you pull yourself together

CherubimII;3839959 said:
I pray to God that this time Judge Beckloff's investigation is serious and not just expedient. The Jacksons: Joe, Katherine, and their remaining living children are horrible people. Michael's children need to raised away from the Jacksons. I don't trust that Debbie Rowe either. It seems to me that Katherine and TJ have convinced Debbie that if she follows their plan, they will get her a regular stipend from the MJ Estate similar to the ones they have. It wouldn't be the first time Debbie sold her children out for money. Also, I think it is pathetic that Janet Jackson and Rebbie Jackson care so little for their niece, Paris, that they haven't even visited her. The Jacksons love only fame and money.

I pray every day that Paris, Prince, and Blanket Jackson are placed in a loving, safe, home where they are well cared for.
:angel:

Psychiatric units ask their patients very specifically which visitor they want to see and whom they consider important - and even then there is no guarantee that someone will get to visit at all. You could deduce a lot now which is also considered pure speculation.
The hold she was/is under is pretty specific. Some patients will not even receive flowers in a glass vase, or balloons with strings - ie sucidal patients. A psychiatric unit is not a hotel. And just because somebody wasn't caught by a camera does not mean they are not there. Geez, talk about judgement. I have no ties to any Jackson elder and I also don't have a HD crystall ball. Maybe just consider for once that Rebbie Jackson might be quite tired after having raised her child with schizophrenia and being bipolar? I say that as a parent of a child that's on the Autism spectrum. There are plenty of children out there that need a loving home, consider channeling your energy into that direction perhaps. My last sentence is harsh since I have no clue about your life which is why it is quite speculative to condemn someone who already has been in that spot with one child and who lost a husband very recently. Life sucks at times but guilt tripping people doesn't achieve anything. Condemning others for not jumping in is very, very harsh. Being a tired parent myself I really don't see the point.

Mechi;3839972 said:

I do hope she stays longer, too, but sometimes a neuropsychiatric unit can be also quite scary. So I hope that whichever way it goes she will the care she needs. She can go back, too, which could be more relieving to know than being there all the time. She's also young, sometimes at that age you can bounce back.

MIST;3840091 said:
I was wondering if they still had the dog.
Why did they have to leave the dog?A dog is a family member and this dog must be special when she got it from her dad.

It was posted earlier that Prince tweeted "they don´t care about us"
I don´t know if it´s about family,AEG or whoever

For bullying, girls with angelfaces can kill and have killed with their words and actions.
I believe girls are worst to other girls.
They can do it in away that adults don´t notice the bullying.

Hm, I was bullied both by male and female classmates. It did get a lot better once I got older and knew who I was etc. and was able to forge my own friendships a lot better. I would even say that the people that I am friends with as an adults are quite the nerds, too, the kind that has been bullied themselves.

8701girl;3840176 said:

Man, I envy you. My parents would absolutely not let me go to either Dangerous or History - btw, I'm still mad about it but I do see the concern they had. The whole festival seating situation was just nuts, it's still pretty nuts in Berlin when massive soccer games take place.

respect77

i dont know if you are ¨reffering to me? during the granny gate i blamed it entireley on the jackson siblings and supported the kids and their team 100%.

first i blamed katherine too but it was obvious she was badly lied to which was confirmed by prince. she thought all the time the kids were doing ok because she was told to and her phone were taken away from her and they told her the tv was broken. when she went on that TV conference she had NO idea what was really going on back home. it wasnt till she got home that she found out what had transpired and she had been lied to.

im supporting paris this time to, i just feel its wrong to blame it on Katherine and TJ without any details. we can easily blame debbie rowe too.. i mean inspite spending so much time with her paris still didnt call debbie but a suicide line.

people can have the best of parents but kids still commit suicide. kids even tries to take their own lives after a breakup. are you then telling me that household was toxic too??

suicides are complex and we dont know the full story to this. im NOT downplaying what happened, im NOT blaming this on paris...

ive stated several times that she must have had underlying issues for a time now and it probably stems from a bunch of stuff INCLUDING familymess... stop the blame game, its horrible to blame someone for something horrible like this. we dont know if and WHAT actions the jacksons have done to adress paris issues before, teen depression is NOT easy... especially if you believe nobody loves you or understands you

Last edited:
respect77;3840195 said:
Why is this Marilyn Manson concert is still being brought up as if it's fact and as if it is the reason why Paris did what she did? As far as I know it was just a rumour, probably not even true. And even if it was true such an episode would obviously be a sign of deeper lying issues. It seems like some people just try to play down the whole thing and blame the whole thing on Paris in order to defend the Jacksons' failure as guardians. This was the same during the granny kidnapping episode. There too Jackson family defenders tried to portray the whole thing as just the overreaction of Michael's kids instead of having to address the very obvious dysfunction in this family.
I don’t understand why the concert is even an issue either. Wasn’t the source for that rumour the site that Randy feeds information to? It’s probably just something that Randy made up to make Paris look like a spoiled brat who’s overreacting in order to deflect attention and blame from the Jackson family. I see no reason whatsoever to take that rumour seriously. And even if the rumour is true, of course missing the concert is not the reason why Paris did this to herself. If a minor thing like that makes someone harm themselves, there already are a lot of serious underlying issues.

Back