Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

TMZ has gotten out of control with paying for its lies.

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria

Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord

And you don't have to read it, read it
And you don't have to eat it, eat it
To buy it is to feed it, feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual

In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness

In the black
Stab me in the back
In the face
To lie and shame the race
Heroine and Marilyn
As the headline stories of
All your glory

It's slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news

And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Don't make it factual
Everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it

Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to believe all about it
She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news

And you don't go and buy it, buy it
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it
To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it
Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Slander
You say it's not a sin
But with your pen you torture men

Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual
See, but everybody wants to read all about it

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
You're so damn disrespectable

If only the many sources could get their stories straight. I thought Paris did not want see Debbie Rowe but now she is planning to go away with her for 8 weeks. LOL.

joan rivers can sit her old ass down somewhere. how in the hell is this Michael's fault? these idiots are acting like Michael kept his children in vails 24/7. they only wore vails when they out in public WITH HIM. when they were not in public with with him they didn't where the vails. they didn 't have to because NO ONE knew who they were. when they were at home they didn't where the vails. they lived normal, happy, heathly lives with their father. so joan rivers and whoever else that blames Michael for this can kiss butt.

Thanks for repeating this. I am amazed at how many people, including fans, don't really understand the purpose of MJ having his children in masks/veils. PPB spent lots and lots of time out in the public at Disneyland and movies, parks and beaches with family friends (without MJ)and NO VEILS. The public did not recognize them. Maybe it would have been hard to continue the masks much longer because of their ages, but it was genius!

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS:
Debbie Rowe has no plans to fight Katherine Jackson for guardianship of Paris
Monday, June 10, 2013, 6:03 PM

Paris Jackson’s mom still plans to host the troubled teen on her horse ranch this summer — but Debbie Rowe won’t take over legal guardianship, a source close to the family said Monday.

A judge ordered a probe into the 15-year-old’s welfare after her failed suicide last week, and TMZ reported Monday that Rowe is “ready” to take over guardianship from Paris’ grandmother, Katherine Jackson, if the pop princess asks.

Not so fast, the family source told the Daily News.

Rowe, who split from Michael Jackson in 1999, would be willing to have Paris live with her indefinitely, but would want *****’s mother to remain involved as guardian.

“It would take Katherine dying or becoming very ill for Debbie to seek legal guardianship in court,” said the source.

Rowe and Katherine Jackson are amicable and want to respect the King of Pop’s will, the source said.

If the judge makes a dramatic decision to strip Katherine of custody, Rowe would be ready to step in, the source added.

Paris could stay with Rowe past the summer, but “it still wouldn’t change the guardianship” situation, the source insisted.

“Katherine said she isn't going to give up the role because she feels that would be letting Michael down, and Debbie has too much respect for Katherine and Michael’s wishes to fight her in court,” the source said Monday.

Paris recently reconnected with her mom and has been spending time with Rowe at her ranch outside Los Angeles.

But the teen was at the Calabasas, Calif., mansion she shares with her grandmother and two siblings when she slashed her wrist and popped 20 painkillers.

Rowe reportedly visited her daughter at the hospital last week and spoke to Katherine Jackson about Paris’ summer schedule.

What happens depends on Paris’ release from the hospital in a week or more and what doctors decide about her condition.

“Debbie said after Michael died that she would be there to take care of the kids if Katherine needed her,” the source said, adding that Paris’ living with Rowe “would be an arrangement based on Katherine’s permission.”

The family source also dissed a report that Paris was ambushed and taken to UCLA Medical Center against her wishes.

The depressed teen reportedly screamed, “’Why would you bring me here?’ because her father was brought to the same hospital on the day he died in 2009.

“That doesn’t make sense,” the source said. “She doesn’t see it as the place where her dad died. The autopsy report makes it pretty clear Michael died at the house.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-guardianship-paris-sources-article-1.1368662

Last edited:

Thanks for repeating this. I am amazed at how many people, including fans, don't really understand the purpose of MJ having his children in masks/veils. PPB spent lots and lots of time out in the public at Disneyland and movies, parks and beaches with family friends (without MJ)and NO VEILS.

There isn't much to understand for anybody who can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Some people just prefer not to understand it. Thats all.

The source said, the source said, etc.... this source needs to shut the hell up and let this poor child have some privacy and not blab her business to the entire world!

I agree. I am sick of the sources. First Paris wanted to be with Debbie, now Paris is mad because Debbie sided with TJ. It seems to me that someone in the family wants it to look as though TJ is so good that even Debbie acknowledges his work, in order for him to keep his job, since the authorities are not happy that he is 2 hours away. There is always some agenda with these sources, apart for money, that is. I am beginning to see the MO--Paris again acting like a spoiled brat, fussing because she does not have her way. This time it is the mommy who did not let her have her way. These family sources are becoming very transparent--showing over and over that the real problem here is Paris.

About Joan Rivers I hope no one takes her comments seriously. Someone with her life dramas and dirt should not be finding fault with anyone.

Hess curtains are not bad. I grew up with them, and was able to push them aside and look out the window. Some were transparent and I could still see outside. I was even allowed to go outside so I could see outside. Right now I have shades, an inner lace curtain, and a heavier curtain over that. Believe it or not curtains do not mean you are in prison.

I agree re/the "sources" and it's upsetting on so many levels. I do think there are family members & friends (e.g. Stacy Brown) talking to the media, because even the mainstream outlets are involved. Locking down the Jackson family & friends has always been a challenge and this time is no different. Some sourcing may be made up or exaggerated, but I think the usual suspects are spilling for their favorite reporters.

Frankly, the harm this will continue to do to Paris and her brothers is incalculable and it has to stop. Her medical team should restrict access to visits with her, if Paris hasn't already made that request. It appears this poor child can't trust anyone right now--it's infuriating and heartbreaking--and her doctors may need to protect her from her "family" so she can heal and get well without the Jacksons & their media circus around her 24/7.

Crillon true, but since the real family know about people claiming they are family sources, it is up to them to say these people do not talk for us, or do not have the information about our family member. They could make a general statement, but so far it is all quiet. It is getting really bad now when they are acting as though they know what Paris is saying in therapy. Something should be done about this now.

Crillon true, but since the real family know about people claiming they are family sources, it is up to them to say these people do not talk for us, or do not have the information about our family member. They could make a general statement, but so far it is all quiet. It is getting really bad now when they are acting as though they know what Paris is saying in therapy. Something should be done about this now.

I agree the family should end it, but if history is prologue, they won't. It's like herding cats trying to get that family on the same page--they don't even agree on how to handle statements to the media and what to say even. Like you, I find it really disturbing to read reports about what Paris is saying in therapy--it's either made up or Paris is confiding in someone and that someone is sharing it with the media.

^^I think it is made up. The psychiatrist is not listening to Paris and then calling the house and saying, "listen Katherine, this is what Paris said." All the sources have different information, except when you can see a deliberate copy and paste job.

Unless Paris is confiding in Debbie Rowe about what she's telling her psychiatrist. I doubt she is sharing much with Katherine. Or, "sources" are telling the media what they think is going on in therapy based on mere threads of overheard conversations.

Since Paris is a minor child, would the psychiatrists be sharing their observations with the guardians?

At this point I don't think it matters what Rebbie thinks of Grace. Last I heard, after the whole Granny Napping thing, Rebbie is no longer allowed in the home Ms. Katherine shares with Michael's 3-children.

Man, when you just remember back and realize how many things the children have gone through within their OWN family it boggles the mind. So much confusion. TOO MUCH CONFUSION.

I think you may be right--there have been so many changes in the dynamics of the family, so Rebbie & Grace getting along may be a moot point. The kids have been to hell and back. Breaks my heart that on top of losing their father they've been thrown in a dysfunctional whirlpool with avoidable crises and pain. I hope there is a solution for Michael's sweet children.

kermit.gif

Who are these damn sources? They do not have names? Show their faces! :perrin: Or someone in the family is feeding the press? :smilerolleyes: It seems that this shit is far from over. :( *big sigh*

I wish Paris remain quietly in her corner for a good long time. She needs to stay out of the limelight from the vultures of the press (and social networks). I hope she is doing well in her recovery! *prayers :pray:*

I do like that Debbie Rowe would get Paris out of Los Angeles. Debbie Rowe runs a successful business in a man's world and she is a woman.

Debbie's horse breeding business is like a science type subject, this would help take Paris's mind off of her troubles and move on to the future. Rich kid's can be pretty cruel and Michael Jackson did his best to not spoil his children and to be innocent's.

I'm telling you that God's creation's are there to help us cope with our emotions and to stay intellectual. Michael, when he was in Ireland, in 2006, did go horseback riding. Paris was a part of this, which included picking apples. This is the world that Paris probably loves the most.

Living in the fish bowl existence she now exists in is not doing her much good, she is deteriorating. The scars on her one arm are a bit frightening, she is becoming an emotional wreck and I don't think Paris wants to go down that destructive road any longer. Please Debbie Rowe, take your lovely daughter under your wing and nurture her with love, the way Michael would have wanted for his own daughter!

I agree. I am sick of the sources. First Paris wanted to be with Debbie, now Paris is mad because Debbie sided with TJ. It seems to me that someone in the family wants it to look as though TJ is so good that even Debbie acknowledges his work, in order for him to keep his job, since the authorities are not happy that he is 2 hours away. There is always some agenda with these sources, apart for money, that is. I am beginning to see the MO--Paris again acting like a spoiled brat, fussing because she does not have her way. This time it is the mommy who did not let her have her way. These family sources are becoming very transparent--showing over and over that the real problem here is Paris.

About Joan Rivers I hope no one takes her comments seriously. Someone with her life dramas and dirt should not be finding fault with anyone.

Hess curtains are not bad. I grew up with them, and was able to push them aside and look out the window. Some were transparent and I could still see outside. I was even allowed to go outside so I could see outside. Right now I have shades, an inner lace curtain, and a heavier curtain over that. Believe it or not curtains do not mean you are in prison.[/QUOTE]

When taking photos indoors I also close the curtains sometimes, so that the focus is on the people indoors and not on what is going on outside (particularly if the subjects are standing next to the window, as here). Also Perhaps they closed the curtains to hide the location where the photo was taken. Sometimes sunlight from outside may have 'shadows' from the window fittings / trees etc outside, so indoor flash may give you a better image. The closed lightweight curtains will give you a soft background light.

At this point I don't think it matters what Rebbie thinks of Grace. Last I heard, after the whole Granny Napping thing, Rebbie is no longer allowed in the home Ms. Katherine shares with Michael's 3-children.

Man, when you just remember back and realize how many things the children have gone through within their OWN family it boggles the mind. So much confusion. TOO MUCH CONFUSION.

And then it hits you all over again. That in just four years after his death, MJ's daughter has been confused to the point that she actually tried to take her own life. How can this be? In just FOUR years? It's heartbreaking.

DEBBIE ROWE
Won't Seek Guardianship
Of Paris ... For Now

Debbie Rowe is NOT at odds with Paris Jackson's guardians, Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson -- and she will not try to wrestle guardianship away unless the situation changes drastically ... because she does not want to split up Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Sources directly connected with the family tell TMZ ... Debbie has spent a significant amount of time at Katherine's house and "likes and respects" Katherine. We're told Debbie loves TJ, and worries he's taken on so much -- not only is he guardian to MJ's 3 kids, he has a family of his own to care for.

As for Debbie's relationship with Paris, we're told it's "intense." Paris calls Debbie "Mom" and the two interact as mother and daughter, with Debbie often correcting Paris and "laying down the law."

We're told as much as Debbie loves Paris and wants to be with her, she does not want to yank Paris out of the family house and away from her brothers, Prince and Blanket. We're told Debbie is especially worried about Blanket, who is vulnerable and feels abandoned after Michael's death.

Now here's the problem -- We're told Michael's brothers and sisters -- with the exception of Janet -- have been on a campaign against Debbie being part of Paris' life.

Not a big shock, right?

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/06/1...-jackson-mother-daughter-michael-tj-katherine

[QUOTEAt this point I don't think it matters what Rebbie thinks of Grace. Last I heard, after the whole Granny Napping thing, Rebbie is no longer allowed in the home Ms. Katherine shares with Michael's 3-children.
][/QUOTE]

And what bout the other siblings who were involved ? i bet katherine still lets them in ! smh

Last night I realised how much like Michael Paris is. I remember reading that Michael was young he would defy Joe Jackson. Paris has inherited that. An interview that Joe gave he called her a 'handful' and difficult to control. That sent a shiver up my spine because I could tell that he was determined to control her. I'm not saying that boundaries do not need to be set or that discipline does not need to enforced, but I fear that the ways the family tries to 'tame' Paris is unhealthy.

And we can expect the media to create a narrative for Paris and Prince that will stay set in stone. Paris will be the 'troubled' drama queen who lies to get attention and Prince will be the cool, indifferent one. Certain adjectives will keep coming up, even if they don't suit the situation. We saw it with Michael.

It is extremely important for Michael Jackson's three children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket) to stay together as a family unit. When Prince Michael Jackson is a couple of years older, he should, in every way possible, separate himself and his siblings away from Katherine's and Joe's entire dysfunctional family. This is what their father did.

I pray Michael Jackson and God's Angels will continue to watch over
angel3l.gif
Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
angel3r.gif

It is extremely important for Michael Jackson's three children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket) to stay together as a family unit. When Prince Michael Jackson is a couple of years older, he should, in every way possible, separate himself and his siblings away from Katherine's and Joe's entire dysfunctional family. This is what their father did.

I pray Michael Jackson and God's Angels will continue to watch over
angel3l.gif
Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
angel3r.gif

I dont know it seems prince doesnt see what paris does when it comes to the family... i dont know maybe hes hoping katherine will change i guess time will tell when he does reach 18

I dont know it seems prince doesnt see what paris does when it comes to the family... i dont know maybe hes hoping katherine will change i guess time will tell when he does reach 18
Prince's goal is to keep his family (Paris, Blanket, and himself) together as a family. That is why he resists Debbie Rowe.

Prince's goal is to keep his family (Paris, Blanket, and himself) together as a family. That is why he resists Debbie Rowe.

Yeh hasnt debbie said if the situation does come where she has to take the kids she will make sure blanket will come with them? i mean i know that is what the media have written and we cant always see they have written as true fact but if debbie has said that to paris , paris probably has tried to tell prince that.

No court is going to give Debbie Blanket. Why would a court give her a child she has no rights too?

No court is going to give Debbie Blanket. Why would a court give her a child she has no rights too?

Well considering that blankets real mum isnt in the picture and im sure if it comes to debbie getting custody of the kids blanket will most likely want to go with prince & paris. Also there s no way prince & paris will want to be separated from blanket

Since Paris is a minor child, would the psychiatrists be sharing their observations with the guardians?
It depends. I think it varies by state. Guardians can have access to the minor's medical records but there are exceptional circumstances for this. We don't exactly know the whole situation, so it's hard to say. If the state/court laws allow KJ access based on the situation, then she can view the records. There's this thing called the HIPAA act that all healthcare professionals have to follow. It secures the privacy of a patient and therefore no information can be shared with anybody except the patient, unless the patient says otherwise. It's very strict. In my state, you can't even call a psychiatric hospital and ask for a patient's room number. You have to physically go there and show ID, etc. If it's violated, there are serious consequences. So there's no possible way a psychiatrist is sharing any info with anybody who isn't Paris (and possibly a legal guardian) and there is certainly no way he/she is sharing info with the media. Whether KJ is permitted access or not, I don't believe she or Debbie are the "sources" leaking information. If they are sharing Paris' private business with anybody, even with the family, then that's just rotten and shameful. So it's most likely that the media is lying or the sources giving them the information are lying.
[I'm a nursing school student, btw.]

The fact that his Mother is unknown and Debbie is P&P's mother means nothing. No court will never let Blanket leave his family to go live with a stranger. Even if Prince and Paris wanted him too. Blanket is the biggest reason why no court will let the kids go anywhere

I think the court would do what's best for the child. IF P&P go with Debbie and IF Blanket wants to go with them, I don't see a reason why the court would deny that. I'm sure the children's wishes would be considered.

Back