Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I hope these shrinks arent filling her head with rubbish about mj.shes been there a long time.

MJ chose her because Lisa didn't want to mother his kids. Ain't that hard to see why. Michael only "trusted" Debbie because Debbie was willing to give up her body to have Michael's kids even before he was messing with Lisa. Debbie showed her true colors when she sued MJ for alimony, I believe.

WhoIsIt89;3847297 said:
I don't see why people would doubt Debbie when she says that it's true that Paris hasn't really grieved over her father's passing. I don't really find it that hard to believe, and we know how close her and Paris have become lately, she would know more than any of us. She's the girl's mother. And you see this in a lot of cases of kids, adults as well with the deaths of loved ones.

I agree. I don’t think Paris nor her brothers have had an opportunity to process their profound grief. They didn’t just lose their only parent, they lost their whole lifestyle, their routines, the love, laughter and silliness they shared with MJ.

They lost their roles in their little family (Paris as lady of the house, Prince as his father’s right hand man)

They lost the future they had planned of moving into a new house in Vegas or LA with their little family.

They lost the plans they had made together of visiting places all over the world and learning about people all over the world. They lost the plans of going into films together.

They lost the pride they felt when out with their dad and fans yelled “We love you Michael” and he yelled back “I love you more”.

Instead, less than 2 months after this tragic event in their lives, P and P who had never attended school in their lives, were sent to middle school which is hard on kids who have had 6 years to prepare for it!

Instead of being the center of their father’s universe they become just one of the over 25 grandkids in the family. Just jump in and play with your cousins basically.

Instead of a silly, joking dad they have been surrounded by people who are also suffering from profound grief.

Grief. Profound grief. Some fans still haven’t been able to deal with it. Imagine his children. They all need help imo.

6/13/2013

Paris Jackson is stable and doing OK ... but she's dealing with some pretty heavy issues, including the fact that she hasn't dealt with Michael Jackson's death -- this according to sources connected with the Jackson family.

Our sources say Paris -- who's currently receiving psychological help at UCLA Medical Center -- has indeed felt bullied, but NOT by schoolmates. We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites -- and the negative comments "really get to her." Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved.

Paris, one source says, is a "rebel." We've learned Paris almost got expelled from school after punching a student who "talked smack about her father."

We're told Debbie Rowe has expressed deep concern about some of the friends Paris has been hanging with -- friends who she believes have been a bad influence.

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death. In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years.

We're told when Paris gets out of UCLA ... she and Debbie Rowe are going away together for 6 to 8 weeks so she can get better. Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/13/paris...michael-jackson-death-grieving/#ixzz2Wa2DZjcz
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Not having dealt with her father's death and standing up to the haters of her father, the bullying, are what Debbie Rowe is saying is accurate.

That's what we do on here, support one another in our grieving process and deal with Michael Jackson's haters. Paris Jackson is definitely 'not alone'. I think she will learn how to deal with the bullying and the haters. The grieving process, this will definitely take time. In one week, is the Anniversary of her father's death. And he was 'gone too soon' for her.
]

None of this is surprising, but it was totally avoidable. Michael's kids, but especially Paris, should not have been exposed to social media at such a vulnerable time. Twitter can be rough for seasoned adults, so to allow a grieving child to be out there fending for herself against haters after leading a completely protected life, is totally negligent imo. That Paris has shown anger at school is part of unresolved grief--it's a stage in the grieving process identified by Dr. Kubler-Ross. How is it Katherine did not ensure that MJ's kids ALL had therapy and continued with it until the therapist was satisfied they had grieved their father's death fully?

I'm beyond disgusted with the lack of care and attention shown to Paris especially, but to all three of Michael's children. I don't doubt Katherine loves her grandchildren, but if this guardianship was beyond her capacity, then she should have done the right thing and handed it over to Diana Ross. What the children deserve and what their father wanted for them undoubtedly is a caring, attentive guardian focused on their needs FIRST.

Last edited:

The family were to busy exploiting the kids to help them grieve. kj was agreeing business deals with howard mann as soon or even before she put her son in the ground.

No one has the truth here. Its all speculation based on Tabloid crap. Regardless lets hope and pray Paris gets the help she needs and will not be stalked by media or fans posting her every move, every picture and her every word.. I'm glad she is away from the social media so she can build her self confidence and self worth from the inside and not based on her popularity on twitter or the media etc.etc. She doesn't need the media or fan bases for her to feel self worth. That was too much, too soon for her little heart to handle. IMO

I blame the Jacksons for allowing it. They encouraged the social media for Paris and Prince to promote the Jackson endeavors. We saw how it all went down t. They both came online the same time - they started to build a following. Then started tweeting about the Jacksons venues. They were used and exploited from the very beginning. We all said WTF then . but nothing we could do. Soon everyone became use to it and acted like it was a normal thing for a child to have millions of followers. and have every word she said scrutnized and tweeted out like she was some kind of savior to her follwers - Oh Paris paris paris follow me please , follow I love you paris. everything you say and do is so perfect. OH Paris said "wacka wacka" - OMG paris you are the best You are so funny - Follow me pleeeese I Love you so much .... on and on and on and on ... WTF then you had the media writing articles about her tweets and dissecting them. The trolls and haters attacking her and she had to pretend to have rhinoceros skin... for everyone. She barely had her own self worth to deal with it. Her self worth was attached to how much love and attention she was getting online, not from a healthy esteem about herself. Adults couldn't deal with all that. How could she. Now her followers are saying lets start more fan clubs for paris ?? She need us .. everyone tweet paris ... Damit .. STOP IT. We all have to know how sad and wrong this is.. .. I was so happy when Billie Bush spoke the truth ..

I agree Paris never had time to grieve properly or come to terms with her fathers death - She was made a celebrity over night by the Jackson's.

She could avoid her feelings and pain with all the distractions, media attention and adoration from her millions of followers, never having to deal with it directly. She was a little girl she didn't know how .. The Jackson's threw her to the Lions .. for personal gain. Then they left her alone and didn't supervise. She was up all night long streaming live videos to strangers. laying in bed falling asleep on live camera etc. All night long till morning -The whole thing was very disturbing and not your typical teenager as many said. The friends who participated had serious probs themselves. then she went to school ????? She was caught up in it all, addicted to all the attention and fame. It's hard enough for an adult to deal with all that. She was thrown into it and had no one to guide her or help her find healthy ways to deal with her pain or her self worth. I kind of have a sigh of relief that this happened sooner than later .. and that people with common sense can see how this is all destructive for her. IT IS COMPLETELY INSANE .. We should not be encouraging the media .. or put any credence in what they say. None of this attention is helping Michael's daughter, Paris in any way. It destructive and they are forming a pattern now. Please Lets not feed the Beast :(

Imo the twitter bullying is a smoke screen. being used and abused by your own family and seeing them call your dad a druggie and alcoholic and seeing them resent u for having money they think is theres is far more damaging and will push someone to the edge where they see no other option in order to escape that environment

Imo the twitter bullying is a smoke screen. being used and abused by your own family and seeing them call your dad a druggie and alcoholic and seeing them resent u for having money they think is theres is far more damaging and will push someone to the edge where they see no other option in order to escape that environment
Very valid points that folk are now saying, including you qbees. I do think that Paris Jackson wanted to defend her father's name, that she was honoring him and yes, 'mere oppression will make a wise one crazy.' I think she was sad that the closeness she felt towards Prince, her brother, was no longer there. I don't think she had as close a confident as we'd like. I just hope that her therapy will have the ability to give her some key elements to be able to put things in a good perspective. I think this will allow her to develop rhinoceros skin!

Paris is great!

Paris is great!
...and BEAUTIFUL.

showbiz-paris-jackson.jpg

Funny!!!!! --OH Paris said "wacka wacka" - OMG paris you are the best You are so funny - Follow me pleeeese I Love you so much .... on and on and on and on ...

I am still cracking up about this. Thanks for the laugh Qbee.

No one has the truth here. Its all speculation based on Tabloid crap. Regardless lets hope and pray Paris gets the help she needs and will not be stalked by media or fans posting her every move, every picture and her every word.. I'm glad she is away from the social media so she can build her self confidence and self worth from the inside and not based on her popularity on twitter or the media etc.etc. She doesn't need the media or fan bases for her to feel self worth. That was too much, too soon for her little heart to handle. IMO

I blame the Jacksons for allowing it. They encouraged the social media for Paris and Prince to promote the Jackson endeavors. We saw how it all went down t. They both came online the same time - they started to build a following. Then started tweeting about the Jacksons venues. They were used and exploited from the very beginning. We all said WTF then . but nothing we could do. Soon everyone became use to it and acted like it was a normal thing for a child to have millions of followers. and have every word she said scrutnized and tweeted out like she was some kind of savior to her follwers - Oh Paris paris paris follow me please , follow I love you paris. everything you say and do is so perfect. OH Paris said "wacka wacka" - OMG paris you are the best You are so funny - Follow me pleeeese I Love you so much .... on and on and on and on ... WTF then you had the media writing articles about her tweets and dissecting them. The trolls and haters attacking her and she had to pretend to have rhinoceros skin... for everyone. She barely had her own self worth to deal with it. Her sekf wort was attached to how much love and attention she was getting not from a healthy esteem about herself. Adults couldn't deal with all that. . How could she. Now her followers are saying lets start more fan clubs for paris ?? She need us .. everyone tweet paris ... Damit .. STOP IT . We all have to know how sad and wrong this is.. .. I was so happy when Billie Bush spoke the truth ..

I agree Paris never had time to grieve properly or come to terms with her fathers death - She was made a celebrity over night by the Jackson's.

She could avoid her feelings and pain with all the distractions, media attention and adoration from her millions of followers, never having to deal with it directly. She was a little girl she didn't know how .. The Jackson's threw her to the Lions .. for personal gain. Then they left her alone and didn't supervise. She was up all night long streaming live videos to strangers. laying in bed falling asleep on live camera etc. All night long till morning -The whole thing was very disturbing and not your typical teenager as many said. The friends who participated had serious probs themselves. then she went to school ????? She was caught up in it all, addicted to all the attention and fame. It's hard enough for an adult to deal with all that. She was thrown into it and had no one to guide her or help her find healthy ways to deal with her pain or her self worth. I kind of have a sigh of relief that this happened sooner than later .. and that people with common sense can see how this is all destructive for her. IT IS COMPLETELY INSANE .. We should not be encouraging the media .. or put any credence in what they say. None of this attention is helping Michael's daughter, Paris in any way. It destructive and they are forming a pattern now. Please Lets not feed the Beast :(

Thanks, Qbee. I am wondering if Judge Beckloff kniws how much the kids have been exploited by appearing at media functions to enhance the Jackson projects. I am wondering if he is not totally up on it due to being a judge and not following this as closely as we are. I am even considering contacting him with information about the many media appearances the kids have made and how that is something they are not prepared for and esp. in a time of shock and grief, it was not healthy for them and actually damaging.

I looked up his info. I could not find an email address but I found this: Supervising Probate Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff (Dept 5), Stanley Mosk Courthouse. Phone 212 974-5594. He is in the same courthouse as the AEG trial. I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to let him know the many media appearances made by these young kids and maybe he could put a stop to it b/c just on the face of it, it is not good for young, inexperienced, grieving kids to be exploited by adults like that.

...and BEAUTIFUL.

showbiz-paris-jackson.jpg

When she turns 21 she will be stunning!! So beautiful already and still a child!

But beauty isn't worth much if she's unhappy.

I hope she will feel loved again and be very very happy! - If she is both happy and beautiful - that's greatness!

^ I feel sad reading your comments guys and thinking and realizing her daddy never saw her like that, a growing beautiful young lady. How awful is that...

^ I feel sad reading your comments guys and thinking and realizing her daddy never saw her like that, a growing beautiful young lady. How awful is that...

MJ would have been SOOO Proud of her!! Can't even imagine the proud smile on his face when he looked at his children. - That love is what the J3 really needs! :(

sfosteredi;3847757 said:
I agree. I don’t think Paris nor her brothers have had an opportunity to process their profound grief. They didn’t just lose their only parent, they lost their whole lifestyle, their routines, the love, laughter and silliness they shared with MJ.

They lost their roles in their little family (Paris as lady of the house, Prince as his father’s right hand man)

They lost the future they had planned of moving into a new house in Vegas or LA with their little family.

They lost the plans they had made together of visiting places all over the world and learning about people all over the world. They lost the plans of going into films together.

They lost the pride they felt when out with their dad and fans yelled “We love you Michael” and he yelled back “I love you more”.

Instead, less than 2 months after this tragic event in their lives, P and P who had never attended school in their lives, were sent to middle school which is hard on kids who have had 6 years to prepare for it!

Instead of being the center of their father’s universe they become just one of the over 25 grandkids in the family. Just jump in and play with your cousins basically.

Instead of a silly, joking dad they have been surrounded by people who are also suffering from profound grief.

Grief. Profound grief. Some fans still haven’t been able to deal with it. Imagine his children. They all need help imo.

BEAUTIFULLY worded...

qbee;3847808 said:

I blame the Jacksons for allowing it. They encouraged the social media for Paris and Prince to promote the Jackson endeavors. We saw how it all went down t. They both came online the same time - they started to build a following. Then started tweeting about the Jacksons venues. They were used and exploited from the very beginning. We all said WTF then . but nothing we could do. Soon everyone became use to it and acted like it was a normal thing for a child to have millions of followers. and have every word she said scrutnized and tweeted out like she was some kind of savior to her follwers - Oh Paris paris paris follow me please , follow I love you paris. everything you say and do is so perfect. OH Paris said "wacka wacka" - OMG paris you are the best You are so funny - Follow me pleeeese I Love you so much .... on and on and on and on ... WTF then you had the media writing articles about her tweets and dissecting them. The trolls and haters attacking her and she had to pretend to have rhinoceros skin... for everyone. She barely had her own self worth to deal with it. Her sekf wort was attached to how much love and attention she was getting not from a healthy esteem about herself. Adults couldn't deal with all that. . How could she. Now her followers are saying lets start more fan clubs for paris ?? She need us .. everyone tweet paris ... Damit .. STOP IT . We all have to know how sad and wrong this is.. .. I was so happy when Billie Bush spoke the truth ..

EXAAAACTLY. Best thing for her now is time away from fb and twitter and fan followings and all of that business. She (and the boys) need quiet time, time to cry their eyes out, and to get angry, and remember good times, and be depressed. They NEED to process it before they can properly build past this experience.

I get that her and her brothers are "people of interest" because of who their father is, I understand that, but the fan following is EXTREMELY bizarre to me. She's a teenage girl that doesn't really DO anything, what is there to be a fan of lol? If she will do things in the future that warrant a fan following, well that remains to be seen. But for the time being, I wish people would get out of her face with this fake celebrity stuff. It has to be disorienting and awkward being a teenager and having this cloak of fame-by-association thrown onto you, dramatically moreso as a teenager that's just come out of an extremely traumatic experience.

I have a general love for the kids, and I pray for their safe-keeping as well as strength and grace as they find their individual paths to their adult lives. If they aspire to do great things in the entertainment biz, I hope that they (in proper time) surpass their dreams and are wildly successful. But I've never been ok with all of that "famous for doing nothing" sh-t that Paris Hilton and her cohorts kicked-off lol, I'm not about to start being ok with it now; Michael's kids or otherwise lol. If anything, it's that kind of thinking that's hurting more than helping... ::shrugs::-_-

Thanks, Qbee. I am wondering if Judge Beckloff kniws how much the kids have been exploited by appearing at media functions to enhance the Jackson projects. I am wondering if he is not totally up on it due to being a judge and not following this as closely as we are. I am even considering contacting him with information about the many media appearances the kids have made and how that is something they are not prepared for and esp. in a time of shock and grief, it was not healthy for them and actually damaging.

I looked up his info. I could not find an email address but I found this: Supervising Probate Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff (Dept 5), Stanley Mosk Courthouse. Phone 212 974-5594. He is in the same courthouse as the AEG trial. I was thinking it wouldn't hurt to let him know the many media appearances made by these young kids and maybe he could put a stop to it b/c just on the face of it, it is not good for young, inexperienced, grieving kids to be exploited by adults like that.

Please do it.

yes do it please , let him be aware how much Katherine exploited the kids

Guys Im nt sure the judge will listen to us though

I guess giving it a try wont hurt but tell him like sensibly otherwise he may think we just crazy fans ( i hope i didnt offend anyone here but im sure u know what i mean)

Are the shrinks gonna mess up her mind? Why this long? It's concerning.

it's not necessarily a bad thing that she is still at the hospital. it could also be that they want to get to the bottom of it, and make sure they work out a suitable solution before she is released.

I agree, this is a long time to be in hospital. They must be very worried about her mental health.
when a single parent dies, it is very difficult for the children left behind and can cause all sorts of ongoing psychological trauma and other issues. That is a universal truth.
Unfortunately being the daughter of Michael Jackson brings with it many difficult times. The allegations against MJ, particular the recent allegation by Wade, and the resulting bullying at school as well as on social media must be difficult to cope with. she is after all only a young girl and at a time in her life when all this negative attention is particularly tough. Then there are the doubts over her biological links to her dad and brothers, again questionned routinely in the press and I'm sure by people at school and on social media. Again these are difficult things to cope with.
I feel there is a lot of pressure on her, and perhaps she is finding it difficult to cope. I saw one story in the press saying that Michael Jackson's protective behaviour in the children's early years is causing Paris' recent troubles but I strongly disagree. It is the exposure that they get now that is causing the issues. It is the behaviour of people on social media, the press, and the other kids at school. People need to show a lot more compassion for the children.

It is ludicrous for people to blame Michael for protecting his children.

"Average Joe" parents do whatever they can to protect their children from harm. They are not allowed unfettered access to the internet, their friends are screened, they have curfew, etc.

Michael Jackson, arguably the most famous man on the planet, lived an extraordinary life and would have had to take extraordinary measures to protect HIS children. It is basic common sense and good parenting.

It concerns me about what they are putting in her head about mj.we have seen what they are like at repressing memories b.s if they are a hater u can imagine what they will try to put in her head. it will be the ultimate nightmare

Everythings michaels fault! we should know that by now. the media wont bite the hand that feeds them aka the jacksons.the media are apart of what caused this but of course they will play the scapegoat card instead.

Back