Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Oh God....
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

And who cares about family or anyone else at this moment? I think we should not be arguing about who is the source and bla bla bla. :blink: This is no time for that. -_- :nono: We should pray to Paris be OK soon.

The proof is that she is one of the paintiffs. That's how a lawsuit works. The plaintiffs bring it against the defendants. Nice try at dodging my question though.

The children have to agree to be plaintiffs. They can't be forced. Nobody knows what was discussed between Kj and the children in the bringing about of this lawsuit but they are all plaintiffs.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. Katherine as a guardian can file a lawsuit in their name and can sign in their place. No one needs to ask them of they agree to be plaintiffs or not. We simply don't know if anyone talked to them or if they are willing. Yes they could be willing participants but they could also be added to the lawsuit without their consent.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. Katherine as a guardian can file a lawsuit in their name and can sign in their place. No one needs to ask them of they agree to be plaintiffs or not. We simply don't know if anyone talked to them or if they are willing. Yes they could be willing participants but they could also be added to the lawsuit without their consent.

Absolutely TRUE. A parent or guardian can make these sorts of decisions FOR the child, and the children may or may not agree. In this case, there is really no way to know. . .

Whatever needs to be done to help her and make her feel better should be done. They need to just do it. She could have died today. This is not what Michael would want for her.

"As revealed in a 911 dispatch call (per Entertainment Tonight), the late Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter tried to take her own life on Wednesday, June 5, by overdosing on "20 Motrin" and then cutting herself with a kitchen knife. A source confirms to Us Weekly that she also left a suicide note. (TMZ was first to report the existence of a note.)

The insider says, however, that the teen realized her mistake pretty quickly. "I know Paris freaked out and regretted what she had done after she had done it," the source tells Us. "That's when she cried for help. That saved her life."

Indeed, a source tells Us that Paris has never fully recovered from her famous father's June 2009 death at age 50 of a drug overdose. "This really all comes from her not yet over her dad being gone," the insider says. "It's been so hard to adjust to stepping back into the world."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...with-kitchen-knife-overdosed-on-motrin-201356

I think they deserve more than for people, not you personally, to come to the conclusion that they were forced to be plaintiffs. I don't believe that Paris was forced to give a deposition.

^ there is no proof either for what youre stating is there? This way they arent forced staying with their grandmother either.

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3
Thank you everyone for your support.

^ there is no proof either for what youre stating is there? This way they arent forced staying with their grandmother either.

What?

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Paris Jackson's Family Gathers At Calabasas Compound After Suicide Attempt

Paris Jackson's family has rushed to her Calabasas home following her hospitalization after an alleged suicide attempt.

An X17online source on the scene tells us that several Jackson family members have pulled up to the compound in SUVs.

http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...asas_compound_cars_suicide_attempt_060513.php

It's not obvious. You can't blame the home situation without knowing the facts. Otherwise you may as well say thay every child who attempts suicide should be removed from their home.

Whatever else may be true, for a child to attempt to end her/his life, is SERIOUS and at the very least, should require some sort of investigation into home-circumstances. The child should come FIRST, before all others.

Jackson trial lawyer Kevin Boyle spoke to reporters outside of court Wednesday afternoon, saying Paris can decide if she will testify during their part of the case, but AEG Live has subpoenaed her, calling her a key witness.
"The Jackson family and the Jackson lawyers are putting no pressure on Paris regarding this case at all," Boyle said. "It is AEG who is putting this case at Paris' back door."

Paris and Prince were questioned separately over two days by AEG lawyers just before the trial began in April.
"A grilling of a child regarding the loss of her father is going to create a lot of pressure," Boyle said. "Paris Jackson was asked intimate details about her father and her father's death; it was a very intense situation."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/05/showbiz/paris-jackson-hospitalized/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter

I'm shocked! :eek:
I hope one day Paris, Prince and Blanket have a normal life, like any other teenagers. Away from all this confusion. Sometimes it seems a burden too heavy for them to carry. My thoughts and prayers are with Paris and her brothers at this time. :(

It's funny how Boyle wants to throw the ball at AEG. Katherine Jackson & the kids are suing them & they have the right to question them. Boyle doesn't say, by having the children sue AEG we exposed the children to be deposed & testify in court. Boyle doesn't say, we brought the children into this mess.

This situation is really sad, does anyone know what prompt Paris to do this? Wish she finds in her heart some understanding of whatever is bothering & finds the strength to move forward & finds happiness.

After all this happened with Paris, I read somewhere (I can't remember where) that Prince was seeking emancipation. Has anyone else heard this? It very well may simply be a rumor.

After what has happened today in regards to Paris' hospitalization, I just wish Katherine's attorney would walk in court tomorrow and say "we believe that AEG is in part responsible for Michael's death, but we are dropping our case. The cost is just too high."

JUST STOP IT!!

I am so sorry Michael.

^ Could be true but for now a rumor unless a actual reliable source pops up. So far, I've only seen a link to that story linked to a gossip site.

I hope she's gonna be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

There have been many shocking events since June 25, especially this year with crazy Wade Robson, but nothing compares to the sadness of hearing this news.

I so hope she is connected to the right help to make a difference. She's got so very much going for her.

This is just....no words.

and that's the only think my thoughts and prays are gonna be focused on. Indra

Good for you, Indra. I also have Paris in my heart and my prayers. I am also concerned about her future, and I want the best help for her so that whatever is hurting her is not allowed to continue hurting her. Good that you are against blaming others and I hope you yourself are not blaming people who have commented in this forum either. We all need to support each other and try to understand each other even if we do not agree with them. We all love Michael!!! This is such a sad time for us as a community and I am thinking--look what month it is--June--and what anniversary is coming up. We need to have compassion for each other as well.

Right now we don't really know who to believe. We have she cut her wrists, then no she did not. She only took pills. She tried suicide before, then no she did not.

Boyle talks to the press outside about her deposition and witness status, then he says please give privacy. Then Michael's brothers ask for privacy, but some articles state according to a family source. Then X17 shows up, which is tied to Randy and has information from a family source.

Even after we learned that the deposition was videotaped, we have an article claiming Prince was deposed inappropriately, so who was the source for that article?

We have Boyle from the family side blaming AEG, and now claiming they will not put Paris on the stand, so now AEG is the bad boys.

We have different articles claiming different things. Some say it was caused by her not wanting to be a witness. Others have a combination of school issues, anniversary death of Michael, problems with Prince, feeling guilty about being with Debbie vs being with Katherine, Wade lies. Then Mother claims she has been going through a rough time lately.

So if Michael's anniversary is part of the problem, why didn't this child hurt herself at the 1st year anniversary of his death, or the 2nd?

Then the guardian Taj tweets thanks for the support, so some fans obviously sent their regards. What no one is saying is that Debbie, Taj, Katherine, Prince, FAMILY SOURCES all knew this child was going through a tough time, and they tried to handle it privately & professionally.

I was thinking that when Wade story came out we had the AEG is responsible conspiracy, and I hope we are not going to have the AEG made Paris do this so the family will look bad conspiracy either.

I doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it. She is one of the plaintiffs who chose to bring the case and is voluntarily testifying. Seems more like a personal issue. Either way, no one person or incident can be blamed because we don't know the full story and likely never will. It should be a private matter.

So you don't know the full story but "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it"?? It's a 'private matter" but you "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it." We likely will "never know the full story" but you "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it"? For someone who doesn't know the full story how can you offer such a clear opinion??

This is terribly upsetting news. I am beside myself with sadness, anger and concern for Michael’s kids. If granny was what she presents she would have never brought this lawsuit. She would have created a safe, peaceful place for PP&B to grieve and heal the death of their dad quietly. Instead they have had to deal with fist fights and gate crashing at their home. Granny napping and stun guns! It’s outrageous what they have had to deal with the past three years. How people can defend the Jackson’s is beyond my comprehension. Fans on my FB page noticed cuts on Paris arms weeks ago so why didn’t her guardians? I swear this family frightens me around Michael’s children. They are more concerned about money than they are about the kids well being. Fathers day is coming up and they must be missing their dad a great deal.

So you don't know the full story but "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it"?? It's a 'private matter" but you "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it." We likely will "never know the full story" but you "doubt the lawsuit has much to do with it"? For someone who doesn't know the full story how can you offer such a clear opinion??

Stop making jokes during this sad occasion.

Go figure they talk about respect her privacy but someone is running to TMZ with the details about everything. Is TMZ the only one mentioning these details (which we don't need to know in the first place)? If they are true it's beyond a cry for help. :/

Oh it seems UsWeekly/People whoever said kitchen knife so... :/ still seems very beyond a cry for help. More like she's in some very serious pain. I wish there was something we could do...Poor Paris. The most we can do is pray. Hoping she gets the help she needs and that she gets a good support system.

They let her go to that woman-hitting Chris Brown concert in the past, but not Marilyn Manson? Weird.

Anyway, I hope she's gonna be alright.

Surely it has nothing whatsoever to do with a Marilyn Manson concert (or any other concert) !!!

This is a girl with many personal issues and problems! - She lost her father with the entire world watching her every move! She has been followed by press and paparrazzi her entire childhood, especially after MJ died!

She needs to have a normal childhood and the media really really needs to respect that!

5:19 PM PT -- Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate, tells TMZ, "Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain wish to extend their heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Paris Jackson during this very difficult time. The Executors are fully committed to providing Paris with whatever assistance she requires in dealing with this situation and will be there for her."

Surely it has nothing whatsoever to do with a Marilyn Manson concert (or any other concert) !!!

This is a girl with many personal issues and problems! - She lost her father with the entire world watching her every move! She has been followed by press and paparrazzi her entire childhood, especially after MJ died!

She needs to have a normal childhood and the media really really needs to respect that!

Oh, i'm not saying it was.
But that was part of the story.

I just hope someone doesn't turn this into a thing against his music leading her to feel this way. Nothing wrong with teenage angst/rebellion/rock music and what-not (I'm of course NOT talking about what she did to herself).

Back