Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Okay, all that is probably unfair but why can nothing be straight forward.

I hear you LastTear.

I mean, why can't things EVER be straight forward.

It's like everybody in that family has their OWN agenda (which usually revolves around money), which, in my opinion, leaves PP&B on the outside, looking in.

In those delicate teen years, is when you REALLY have to keep on eye (both eyes - LOL) on your children.

I just said the other day, that it looks like those children are raising themselves and they probably are. Grandma is 80+ years old, I know she's still spry, but dang, when she goes to bed at night, who's in charge, I wonder. Now that we know TJ is not in the home at night. Those children are left to their own devices - I guess.

All I know is, whatever happens, Prince, Paris and Blanket need to stick together.

I did think at the time that it was kind of white wash thingy so kids would stay with Katherine, and now I think even more.

According this court document from Katherine's side, she says in it that TJ is driving 2 hours from his home to look after the kids?
http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/JacksonKids.pdf

So he has always been living that far away?

It says he is supposed to take care of the school meetings, but has he talked to the school people about bullying going on there?

Good to know, thanks.
Is this investigation no 3 or 4 from child-care services since kids moved in with Katherine?

Perhaps he moved after being made co guardian but prior to the request for compensation.

I did think at the time that it was kind of white wash thingy so kids would stay with Katherine, and now I think even more.

According this court document from Katherine's side, she says in it that TJ is driving 2 hours from his home to look after the kids?
http://images.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/JacksonKids.pdf

So he has always been living that far away?

It says he is supposed to take care of the school meetings, but has he talked to the school people about bullying going on there?

Good to know, thanks.
Is this investigation no 3 or 4 from child-care services since kids moved in with Katherine?

2nd, 3rd ?? stun gun, and I'm not sure about grannynapping ?

All I know is, whatever happens, Prince, Paris and Blanket need to stick together.

Yes, they daddy has good advices that they can use in their personal life:
"There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one"

I don't feel any of us are stupid qbee, but we all know for a fact tmz stories are picked up by the world's media and unfortunately for that reason are influential - doesn't matter if they're misleading, hasn't stopped this process before.

I think if this forum doesn't want us to post or comment on tmz or tab articles then it might be better to take the decision to ban them. I'm not sure if fans on here are trying to offer advice and be 'helpful', helpful to who? I'm pretty confident Paris and the jacksons aren't frequenting this forum. It's a discussion board, we're bound to have alot tosay about the situation. I do agree with you feeling uncomfortable about all the speculation about a really private tragedy and i'm not partic keen on adding to that side of things, but plenty of posters do and i'm not sure if it's realistic or fair to expect everybody else on here to feel the same way esp when they're only posting on a private fan forum whilst those media pundits who know less than we do are pontificating to their millions of online readers. They're the problem, not posters on here. And i'm truely sickened by the amount of intrusive, insensitive media coverage the suicide attempt of a 15 yr old girl is receiving, fed by their various 'sources'.
Im not sure Where are you getting the idea that MJJC (forum) doesn't want members to post views or comment on TMZ /Tabloid articles or the children? I thought for sure as long as you have been here that you were aware that all staff is allowed to post their views and opinions as a members when they are not moderating or posting in an official Capacity. I am not making any official statement for the board. I'm just posting my own opinion ( as a member like you) Please don't take my posts as speaking in any official capacity for MJJC. If I was posting in an official capacity I would make it clear by stating so. I would put my mod hat on :chef: But To be clear I wasn't trying to chastise anyone or tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do or what opinion they should hold on this issue. I was just posting my opinion that we probably shouldn't pay so much mind to the tabloids and that we really don't know what's best for the children. No one has to agree me .. sorry for the confusion :better:

I had my doubts when TJ was made co guardian, but I kept my mouth shut at the time. I can now see that my worries were true (especially if that article is true) He is merely a guardian on paper so that Katherine can keep the kids in her care. NOTHING has changed since last summer at all and I doubt anything will change now either. Katherine won't lose costudy, she'll probably just recieve another slap on the wrist and TJ will be told to be more active as a guardian.
I apologise if I'm being a pessimist, but for almost four years I've watched how one bad thing after another happens to these kids and NOTHING is being done about it at all.

Now with Tito's statement about the how JACKSONS are doing fine I see that this will be handled the same way everything else in that family is handled - it'll be swept under the rug and they'll pretend it never happened in the first place. This scares me so much because can you even imagine what will happen next? Paris could've died!

This is so frustrating to witness as a fan as I'm sure you're all too well aware of. We want to help these kids so bad, but we have no say and there's nothing we can do. We can only sit by and watch as they're being exposed to one horrible experience after another.

I hope that things will change, but with how the granny-napping incident was handled last summer and now this I won't believe changes will be made until I see it.

I would imagine an investigation is normal in these sort of cases.

It is. A social worker should have been appointed and talked to Paris. Anything more than that would depend on the situation and what social worker thought. Also the doctor who is evaluating her can call child protective services if needed as well.

The best thing it could happen the 3 of them is no longer being under any Jackson "care." They've proved they aren't functional at all not having the best interests at heart for the children. The problem is who could look after them?

ivy;3838566 said:
ABC7 Court News @ABC7Courts
Heres's statement just released by Dr. Conrad Murray regarding Paris' suicide attempt: "From where I sit, all I have to give is love. I love Paris with all of my heart and I just want her to be well and happy. Upon hearing the news of her current crisis I was gravely affected. I reached out to her through my statement to let her know that I care deeply about her and I always have, and I always will. She I'll continue to be in my prayers."

I doubt it had been a suicide attempt if it wasn´t for Murray.

The video that Paris Jackson made about how to apply makeup, made me think everything was fine. Her bedroom looked great, the bed made, it was tidy, not messy. Then we hear about how mad Paris got about not being able to go to a Concert on a school night and perhaps her school work is suffering, it is the end of the year and Paris did twitter about her exams coming up now.

Debbie Rowe is younger than Katherine Jackson and may give the impression of being more liberal, but I don't ever see Debbie being so irresponsible about Paris's welfare. If Paris Jackson's school work has suffered and she didn't pass this year, so be it. Maybe Paris does want more of a social life. Maybe there isn't much of a balance in her life and this was a call for help in that respect. Maybe home schooling would be better for Paris and let her have more freedom to do social type things and Debbie Rowe overseeing this and supervising this. We saw Prince Jackson at a Rolling Stones Concert, so how come he got to attend that and Paris didn't get to go to her Concert. Paris likes the goth scene and if she is supervised, let her live that life. Get to know her lifestyle, pay attention to her and she will be alright. The teen years is a time to try different things to see what you like about life, not destructive stuff and give your children some room to breathe. I hope Paris makes more videos like the makeup one. I enjoyed her small talk and it helped me to get to know her better. That movie she mentioned, "Hick," may have been something she was trying to express about her own personal well being.

I watched that movie and it is disturbing to say the least. Maybe Paris Jackson is looking for a hero like the Alec Baldwin character was. Hopefully no one will give her a gun for her birthday, like the main character got for her birthday and was used near the end of the movie.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20706921,00.html

Inside Paris Jackson's Family Life
By MAGGIE COUGHLAN
06/07/2013 at 07:55

The hospitalization of Paris Jackson after her suicide attempt early Wednesday morning has once again placed the 15-year-old's family life under a microscope.

Though co-guardian grandmother Katherine Jackson, biological mother Debbie Rowe and co-guardian cousin TJ Jackson have all visited Paris, the future of her home life remains unclear as the trio tries to determine what's best for the teenager, who struggles to balance a normal childhood with the pressures that come with being part of her famous family.

"Katherine, Debbie and TJ are going to meet on this soon to discuss and come up with a plan," a source close to the family tells PEOPLE.

After Michael Jackson died in 2009 at age 50, his mother Katherine was granted full custody of the pop icon's three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II (a.k.a. "Blanket").

But following a series of events in August 2012 – including a reports of an altercation at the family compound and of 83-year-old Katherine having gone missing, before later being located in Arizona – Michael's nephew and the children's cousin, TJ Jackson, was named their temporary guardian.

While the source says TJ is considered "very hands on," taking the kids to school and dealing with their meetings, Paris still felt that something was missing in her home life.

"Paris loves her grandmother but feels that Katherine can't provide for her emotional needs," says the source. "She and Katherine are close, but it just isn't working for Paris. That's why Paris has turned to Debbie Rowe. There is something missing in Paris's life. The family hasn't really taken this serious."

Another source adds that with Michael's wrongful death trial underway, Katherine is consumed by it, which leaves little time for Paris.

"[Paris] loves Katherine, but Katherine is dealing with the trial – and Katherine is an old woman. Just getting to the trial and back is a big deal for Katherine. She's not really capable of giving Paris all the support she needs," says an insider familiar with the situation.

"It's really sad," the insider adds. "Paris is the girl who has everything, but the girl who has nothing. She's so alone."

Says the source close to the Jacksons, "Paris went to UCLA Medical Center a few months back for depression and because she was feeling suicidal. She misses her father greatly. She was the center of Michael's world. And it's all different now. She's just one of many grandkids now."

Paris had recently connected with her mother, Rowe, but the reunion (which has Katherine's support) may have been a cry for help.

"Paris is very unhappy and alone," adds the insider. "She's living in this place and there's security and uncles and all these hangers-on. And she's alone. That's one of the reasons she reached out to Debbie Rowe – she wants a family, she's missed her dad."

If only MJ was still here none of this would ever have happend! :(

loveforever;3839006 said:
"Paris is very unhappy and alone," adds the insider. "She's living in this place and there's security and uncles and all these hangers-on. And she's alone. That's one of the reasons she reached out to Debbie Rowe – she wants a family, she's missed her dad."

I can definitely see this being true. I mean, you can be in a room filled with people but if nobody is paying any attention to you, it doesn't really matter how many people are in the room.

In my opinion, the Jacksons ALL have their own agendas, and they don't include Michael's children, well it probably includes the children's money, but that's another issue, in my opinion.

There's a reason that Paris all of a sudden was over there at her mother's horse ranch. She's looking for something, similar to what she got from her father and that was one-on-one time with him. We all saw how he focused on those children. For him, it was all about his 3 babies.

I realize that nobody will be able to recreate what Michael gave to them, but it appears to me that right now the children are not even getting a fraction of what Michael gave to them. I can totally understand why Paris may feel lost and alone.

I can also see Ms. Katherine being consumed by this AEG trial. I mean, this "may" be her LAST shot at securing a nest egg for some of the deadbeats she raised. Otherwise Randy Jackson may be forced to release ANOTHER letter directed at the Executors of Michael's estate.

I have been reading this "news" the last days and I'm sadly not surprised at all... Haven't posted, cause I don't know what to say. Poor Paris. She lost her loving father almost four years ago. I guess the upbringing she's getting now is a very stern one. What's the problem with Mr. Manson? He is an artist just like everyone else. This young lady is way older than fifteen after all she's been through. Let her enjoy a good concert! This is so sick. Hope Michael is unable to see all this BS. Hope she makes a speedy recovery!

second video

I can't watch the second video, could anyone post the link, please?

I actually think that it would be about time that Murray get thrown an additional order of protection at him from all the children. A restraining order would ensure that he is in no way to contact the children, also not through third parties like media.
A violation of a civil order would then turn into a criminal matter.

It is absolutely not acceptable for him to send psychopathic smoke signals. "Hey, I killed your dad. Too bad about your depression. Call me."

The man is dangerous. If he is brazen enough to pull stunts like this from inside a jail cell, he could easily do worse. You can't even dream up these constellations.

That is absolutely necessary. Is it possible to do that?

http://www.gossipcop.com/marilyn-manson-dedicates-song-paris-jackson-video-disposable-teens/
Marilyn Manson Dedicates Song to Paris Jackson After Suicide Attempt – VIDEO

Marilyn Manson dedicated his song “Disposable Teens” to Paris Jackson on Thursday, one day after the 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson was hospitalized following an apparent suicide attempt.

Earlier, the rocker had sent Jackson a message of support after reports that she’d thrown a fit shortly before her breakdown when she had been barred from attending his concert.

At his Thursday show, Manson told the crowd, “This song is for Paris Jackson,” before launching into “Disposable Teens.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIQ6hdugo8

is it true that it wasnt her first time?
i didnt read the article just the headline?

I don't know if she has tried suicide or taking pills before as some articles have stated. but Paris has horizontal scars from slashes in her arm from the just under the bend of her elbow down to her wrist .. so yes she has been cutting herself at least since April when the photos were taken and these are not accidental scratches as some have been suggesting. you can definitely see they are uniform all up and down her arm. So yes this has been an ongoing problem. Also IMO .. How she was introduced to doing that and possibly by whom .. I think is important for the family to know.

It was sweet when she said Michael looked after her like a princess and she was the apple of his eyes. :')

WTF - Marilyn Manson need to sit down. With that crap .. "Disposable teen" certainly isn't going to help Paris heal and feel better about herself.. It is meant to enrage teens to lash out and enables the kind of behavior she is displaying instead of giving her healthy ways to heal and deal with her problems... go look up the lyrics to that song.. JUST NO ..

Back