Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Giving birth doesn't make a person maternal, they are either that way or not.

Yes and no. There's a reason we have hormones surging through us. There is also a reason why hospitals have come a long way in acknowledging human bonding behavior and the impact a traumatic birth can have on the bonding between parent and child. And some people have very strong maternal instincts, innate, before they even become a parent.
I have to say that I was already maternal (I am a cancer...we all need to be mothered sometimes and sometimes we need to pay it forward), but I do recall the surge of hormones kicking once my little one was born. Better not tick post-partum Mama Bear off! I also find that you often can read in the way some people write if they have children. Granted, not always - but at times.

I would agree however that giving birth in and of itself does not make a GOOD parent, however one defines that.
But often is does happen that even the most non-maternal people suddenly discover what it means to have a child. And others are relatively removed from their children, emotionally etc. Predictions are hard to make.

Midwifes and sleep doctors know of the symbiotic relationships of parent and child. And yes, biology does play a role at times - but a cold person will more likely stay cold. Ask any sleep doctor about his knowledge of sleep habits when it comes to parents! Other languages even have words designating the sleep patterns of a nursing woman - "Ammenschlaf." While a wet nurse might not have given birth to a specific infant, "Ammenschlaf" refers to the way a nursing woman/mother will wake up 15 seconds before her baby wakes up for nursing session no.879476498567. Oh boy, parenthood...:D

That's of course a total off topic sideways excursion here but research indicates that biology does play a huge part in our relationships.

Michael clearly parented his children in a very attached manner, reading Frank Cascios book was quite interesting in that regard because he didn't try to sell the story of 'the children never cried' that some conveyed. Paris was decribed as quite colicky, meaning Michael chose to do what many of us parents do. Let the child sleep with you by your side and don't worry about naysayers. I had an extremely colicky baby and it turns out that certain sensory integration issues are there.

It bothers me when some single dude at TMZ describes Paris as the 'high maintenance' one - my son is 'high maintenance', some children are highly sensitive in the way the process the impressions of the world. My son has certain sensory processing issues, so I am already on alert to watch him later on for depression and the like. It can be very difficult to tune into a child when an adult has not spent the years with that child the way Michael has. That of course doesn't mean that there are no people in this world capable of taking care of Michael's children - but there is a clear advantage that a parent has. They have known their child from day one, they know their child's strength and limits better than anyone else.

Highly sensitive people often have a rather rough start in life, from being colicky to adolescence from hell. And it very well be that Paris has natural predispositions in the way she processes stress, etc. My son has a number of sensory integration issues etc. so I am used to tuning into him in an almost telepathic way.

The only thing that makes me breathe easier about this entire situation now is that Paris does have access to the best in the field - and sometimes you do not get that access until it is understood that help is urgently needed. She can be checked out from head to toe with Doctors taking a very detailed look. There are a number of issues that sometimes don't pop up until later - but when they do, they do so with a vengeance.

Hopefully this will not only give her an opportunity to rest and turn that thought carrousel off for a little bit (the relief of just a little bit of Ativan where appropriate can be immense for those who are in pain)- but it's also a chance see if there are other underlying issues (even of medical nature) that need to be addressed. Depression is so often a symptom of other conditions as well, the trauma of Michael's absence might have accelerated that even. My antennas kind of zoomed out a little when I read Cascio's book.

:( *big sigh*

It's so clear that Michael's family is not taking care of his children right. I hope something is done. Does the family is already thinking about how it will be when Paris left the hospital? :blink: I really hope they are able to help Paris recover. :pray:

But I've seen these kids do this and then move on with no more issues, so I guess that underlying issue just disappears in a few days. I will say, that's only present in kids under the age of 12, who do things like that. So I'm not even saying that Paris did that, also, no where did I say that she DID do this because she was told she couldn't go to the concert, nowhere did I even say it was true. So, whats the point of getting so critical over something that you and I don't even believe?

This is usually why I tend to just read this section now, instead of commenting. People take things way out of proportion over things that only they see. Telling a teenager to get a grip after lashing out in such a manner after simply being told no, is not insensitive, it may be harsh, but it's not insensitive. It's constructive criticism. Something we tend to call in America, "parenting". Telling a kid there are more things in life to be upset over, like all the crap newspapers print about your father, so to let that go, is parenting. If there was an underlying issue, which I don't believe, as I believe the issue is simply the bullying, and the leeches in her own family is what's causing so much pressure. Why would a denial to attend a Marilyn Manson concert be the thing to send you over the edge? No matter how much you try to defend that, there's just no sense for that.

As a mother of child with Asperger Syndrom and a number of sensory integration issues I can tell you that telling my son to get a grip is completely useless once he hits the point of no return.
Some people have varying stress limits and some simply cannot get a grip once a certain point of frustration might have been reached.

If my son for example build up frustration over a day or two - the most minute detail will send him over the edge. People that have not lived with him and are unaware of his neurological particulars have no way of knowing why he would suddenly flip. He literally cannot help it and I can tell when it is a spoilt brat issue and when his own meltdown scares him because he literally cannot calm down until blown fuse rearrange itself. It's incredibly useless to armchair diagnose, so my comments are more of thinking out loud in a "giving the benefit of the doubt" type thought. The combination of Debbie Rowe mentioning a traumatic birth, Cascio mentioning a colicky infant stage etc - those are reasons to see why someone is reaction they way they react.

Hence many people objecting over this entire Marilyn Manson thing. Unless you know her very well yourself, you cannot know if by any chance something like that could apply. It was also said that she has sought help for depression before and in that case something relatively minor can absolutely push someone over the edge. That doesn't mean they are spoiled brats, it just means that something has build up to a point where the valve of steam opened up in a dangerous way. Telling her to get a grip won't help her figure out how to learn navigating the world and maintaining a modicum of inner peace, especially if an actual illness like depression is making it even harder.

That's what I call parenting - in America. I have confidence that with the right guidance, love and support she will do amazing things during her time on Earth.

Last edited:

@Pace ^^^^ A maternal person can mother children that have not been born to her. That's what I'm meaning. My mother was not maternal and yet she gave birth to me, I am maternal and have actually along side my own birth children have raised 3 children not born to me. I agree some people will get that Mummy urge when they hold their newborn babies for the first time. Some women are more maternal than others some are less so and some are not at all maternal. My eldest step daughters barely had a relationship with their mother when they were younger because she didn't relate to children, but now they are older their relationship is better.

ETA Thank you for sharing your sons story with us, I have a grand child (step) with Aspergers so I understand what you are saying. Your post does hint that maybe Paris has Apergers, is that your intention?

Last edited:

Giving birth doesn't make a person maternal, they are either that way or not.

Instinct is a strong desire isn't it. The sheer genius of it all. The world's within a world is mind boggling, the unselfish desire to share, whether the Universe or the planet Earth!
apollo8_earth_sm.jpg

Michael didn't want his kids in private or public school. He knew how people would be. I believe she was bullied or at least harassed and I don't think she should go back. If it works for Prince than fine but if she needs something else than do it. Blanket is still home schooled. I hope she doesn't get separated from her brothers to live with Debbie. Obviously it's her choice but I hope she stays with them.

@Pace ^^^^ A maternal person can mother children that have not been born to her. That's what I'm meaning. My mother was not maternal and yet she gave birth to me, I am maternal and have actually along side my own birth children have raised 3 children not born to me. I agree some people will get that Mummy urge when they hold their newborn babies for the first time. Some women are more maternal than others some are less so and some are not at all maternal. My eldest step daughters barely had a relationship with their mother when they were younger because she didn't relate to children, but now they are older their relationship is better.

I absolutely agree with you. I just meant to mention why sometimes biology CAN help us relate. Not that that's a given.
Just like some people can relate better to someone at a different age. I've seen it pretty often in the case of brand new dads who took several months to learn how to be lion dad. And those that are maternal to their core like Michael understand to treat pretty much any child like their own - just as you raised yours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-harm-onstage-teens-suicide-bid.html#comments

Marilyn Manson's Paris Jackson tribute: Outrage as singer simulates self-harm onstage after teen's suicide bid | Mail Online

Marilyn Manson's Paris Jackson tribute: Outrage as singer simulates self-harm onstage after teen's suicide bid

Shock rocker Marilyn Manson sparked outrage on Thursday night after he dedicated a song to Paris Jackson before simulating cutting his arm with a meat cleaver.

Paris is understood to have cut her wrists during her suicide attempt just days before and has previously been photographed with what appear to be self-harming scars on her arms.

The troubled 15-year-old is a dedicated fan of the Goth singer and was reported to have thrown a 'fit' before being hospitalised because her family banned her from attending his gig on a school night.

Looking gruesome with pale make-up and blood stained lips, Manson controversially played-up the simulation act before his fans at the Gibson Ampitheatre in Los Angeles.

The cheap publicity stunt has attracted criticism from The Samaritans - a charity which helps people who are having suicidal thoughts.

Alan Ross, Executive Director from Samaritans USA New York, told MailOnline: 'Everyone in the suicide prevention field agrees that graphic depiction of self-harm is a provocative act that does impact people who are in distress in a manner that is very counter-productive and harmful.

'Even in creative environments there should be some sense of social responsibility that is aware of the impact of actions and messages.'

And Manson's performance will no doubt shock millions of fans around the world who are praying that Paris - who is the daughter of the late Michael Jackson - can make a full recovery as she continues to be treated at a LA hospital where she remains under psychiatric hold.

During the gig Manson - dressed in an array of demonic costumes - dedicated his song Disposable Teens to Paris, simply telling his audience: 'This song is for Paris Jackson.'

Last edited:

I absolutely agree with you. I just meant to mention why sometimes biology CAN help us relate. Not that that's a given.
Just like some people can relate better to someone at a different age. I've seen it pretty often in the case of brand new dads who took several months to learn how to be lion dad. And those that are maternal to their core like Michael understand to treat pretty much any child like their own - just as you raised yours.

Im with you. I agree and I think sometimes parents will make a conscience decision not to raise their children how they were raised, I know I did and I think Michael possibly did as well. Then of course some people just let history repeat itself, which is sad. Anyway, I'm getting way off topic. Lol

Btw I edited my previous post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-harm-onstage-teens-suicide-bid.html#comments

Marilyn Manson's Paris Jackson tribute: Outrage as singer simulates self-harm onstage after teen's suicide bid

I don't like Marilyn Manson cos he scares me lol, but I saw half of his performance for Paris and he was wearing different clothes than the picture in the Mail with the knife. I don't know if he stripped off (I couldn't watch it all, too damn old for all that) or if the Mail are exaggerating.

With Manson I just don't know if he likes to push urgent issues into the public eye through provocation or what else might be going on underneath the hat. If he would take the time to maybe publish something in addition to just grabbing a knife on stage - then I might refrain from getting riled up. If he thinks self harming behaviors need to be addressed more honestly than I would scream "more power to him" if he would take up the issue besides grabbing a knife on stage.

I was quite the goth myself for a while, but I gravitated more toward more 'harmonious' artists. And Manson is quite harmless compared to a few other bands out there, believe it or not. I've seen some pretty odd goth clubs back in the 90ies but you rarely heard of people getting hurt. I remember tons of arguments with my parents about black clothes, black hair, black nail polish and black lipstick. People just liked dark velvet, Doc Martens and Percy Bysshe Shelley. I'd probably break out some black clothes and go with her. :smilerolleyes:
2 years from now she could hit the next stage. Like LastTear I'm too old for Manson, heck, I was too old for manson when I was sewing black lace hems on my clothes.

Last edited:

ETA Thank you for sharing your sons story with us, I have a grand child (step) with Aspergers so I understand what you are saying. Your post does hint that maybe Paris has Apergers, is that your intention?

Glad you asked, since no, I'm not hinting really at Asperger's at all. I'm just trying say in so many words that there are a number of reasons why somebody seemingly blows a gasket over things that don't seem to be the end of the world on a regular day.

I'm just trying to say that even if she did flip in that moment over Manson - that sometimes there are neurological aspects at play that can really exaggerate someone's reactions. Not implying Asperger's. Sometimes bipolar patients have a history of seemingly overreacting as well. Or even if it is really "just" depression - depression is an actual illness that of course that even treated can lead lead to great anguish.

Hence my self-addressed warning about armchair diagnosis but it's hard to watch the media and remarks of drama queen and the like. The reason we have suicide hotlines and neuropsychiatric hospitals is the reason that we're all human.
And sometimes I think older generations suffer from some form of selective amnesia when it comes to their own adolescence.

So I'm in essence just trying say that unless one has the full story about someone else - telling them to get a grip can be pretty counterproductive.
Thank goodness Paris is (for the moment) in a place where Doctors can actually help figure out if traumatic birth, colicky infancy, loner tendencies, control issues (flipping out over plan changes is often another tip off to neurological processing) and over the top reactions are rooted in something that the patient possibly cannot even control.

I think Mechi brought that up, too. It's a pretty wide field so at the end of the day it might be a positive thing looking at the big picture. She is 15 now and hopefully this will help figure things out now. Older generations sometimes had to go through their entire lives wondering what they heck is going on.

Some added comments from Katherine, TJ and Estate lawyers about Judge's order for an investigation

“There have been communications between the court and counsel and we’re completely supportive of the court’s actions,” Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Perry Sanders Jr., said Friday.

He has said the 15-year-old is physically fine and receiving appropriate medical treatment. He declined further comment on her health status Friday.

Tito Jackson’s son, TJ, was appointed co-guardian over the children.

“This is standard protocol in a high profile case,” his attorney Charles Shultz wrote in an email. “The court is doing what we fully expected the court to do.”

An attorney for Jackson’s estate said it would assist Katherine and TJ Jackson however necessary to help Paris Jackson.

“The estate will work with Paris’s guardians to provide whatever is required for her best interests,” estate attorney Howard Weitzman wrote in a statement. “We are totally and completely supportive of Paris as her well-being is our foremost concern.”

Bubs

What has all those things to do with the suicide attempt??? We dont know what exactly drove Paris to do this. Many people say it was the AEG trial so I ask again how thats relevant with all the other things you listed above??? I understand people are pissed about the way the kids was thrown in the spotlight with all those poor and awful contracts/tributes/interviews and endorsement deals but that has nothing to do with this latest incident so its not relevant.

Did Paris do this because she was pimped out from a young age or did she do this over the AEG trial????? You see completely different things.

You can hate on things but you cant deny both Prince and Paris have wanted to be in the spotlight, we can all argue it probably should have happened later in their lives which I agree with but STOP blame the family on this suicide attempt, its sickening.

If Debbie is so good then why didnt Paris call her but a suicide line???

I dont wanna compare the siblings against each other but let me tell you that Prince would also have acted out if the environment around him was toxic. Im in no way downplaying what has happened just that enough with the BS.

You honestly dont think Katherine and TJ want was best for the kids??? You think they would allow Paris cutting if they knew she was doing this??? We dont know if and what they have done.

That is not true. Again people are forgetting that all kids are not the same. I said this before in an example of how Joe's abuse affected Michael terribly while the brothers laugh at it. Similarly, just because Prince did not have a public break down, it does not mean that part of Paris's problems is not family related. What makes Prince break will not be the same thing that makes Paris break. It is just like kids living with parents who are not goal oriented, rely on public assistance, and do not challenge their kids academically & professionally. Some of the children may grow to be like their parents, while some may look at what their parents lack and decide they don't want to be like that, and do something different with their lives. Usually such kinds have different strengths going for them, such as people on the outside who they model, their personalities, their inner strength, ect. Notice Prince personality is different from Paris; he seems more a thinker who watches what is happening then react; he has a girl friend who no doubt he uses for emotional support, and can divert his concerns. Therefore, all kids are not the same, & their personalities and support systems play a key role in the outcome of their lives. Notice the difference between Michael and his brothers? Don't they all come from the same home?

Another example, is the cases we had in New York, where the father or mother physically & emotionally abuse one child out of 5 or 7 children, so that one child "fails to thrive." The others the abusing parent takes care of well, but one child the parent beats, screams at and do not feed. You cannot say that because the others are ok that the family situation is not the cause of the one child's failure to thrive. I am not saying that Paris' family is abusing her, but that there are situations created by the family & others that are having a negative impact on her emotionally & psychologically.

Also, of course Katherine and TJ want what is best for the kids. However, their ideas of best may be different from other people, or what is the best for Paris in particular. Best for Paris, will not be the same Best for Prince, which is a big mistake that people make. For TJ & Katherine, Best could be the best schools, the best holidays, the best family functions, the best family connections, the best neighborhood. Other people's best may be having family dinner where the activities and happenings of the day are discussed; going out one-to-one with a child to gain a sense of their inner self and be more connected to the child; helping the child with school projects; getting to know child's close friends and parents and engaging them; and so on. The point is obviously what is Best for Paris was not in place, otherwise she would not be in the situation she is in now.

What is best for the child sometimes becomes what is best for the parent, and is something parents should be careful not to do.

Then, your question about what has all this to do with suicide: Well that is the thing. Usually, a number of things happen and then ONE thing becomes the breaking point. It could be a number of situations occurring in this child's life and then something was the last straw. Sometimes they endure great trials and the last simple weaker trial is the breaking point. Of course the articles like to zero in on one thing: some have AEG lawsuit, one names Prince, some have Michael's death. Most likely it is a combination of several things.

About calling Debbie vs. the hotline: Thank goodness she called the hotline. If she called Debbie or someone in the house, they would still have to call the authorities which is a waste of time. Paris probably knew that, since we are taught to first call the hotlines. Muarry got into trouble during the trial for not calling the hotline first. He claimed he called the guards & Prince. In terms of Paris, the hotline allowed professionals to get involved. The mere fact that Paris was tweeting those particular tweets; Debbie claimed that Paris was going through some issues; and family sources contacted the media with scoops, show that the family including Debbie knew Paris was having a difficult time, and nothing was done, probably because they did not realize how serious her situation was. If something was done, most likely Debbie would say, yes she has some difficulties right now and we have someone working with her, or words to that effect. The way the family like to talk when it does not show them in a bad light, we would have already heard from the sources or Michael's brothers that they knew and had every thing under control. X17 would have given the scoop out already about how Paris was seeing the Best in the business. Then, the paps would have already tracked Paris to some professional's office a long time ago. They already tracked poor Katherine to her dr, so imagine how they would already know that Paris was seeing a professional.

Me personally, I thing the whole gang failed her, but I also think that maybe they did not realized the severe impact certain situations and activities had on her emotionally.

But I've seen these kids do this and then move on with no more issues, so I guess that underlying issue just disappears in a few days. I will say, that's only present in kids under the age of 12, who do things like that. So I'm not even saying that Paris did that, also, no where did I say that she DID do this because she was told she couldn't go to the concert, nowhere did I even say it was true. So, whats the point of getting so critical over something that you and I don't even believe?

This is usually why I tend to just read this section now, instead of commenting. People take things way out of proportion over things that only they see. Telling a teenager to get a grip after lashing out in such a manner after simply being told no, is not insensitive, it may be harsh, but it's not insensitive. It's constructive criticism. Something we tend to call in America, "parenting". Telling a kid there are more things in life to be upset over, like all the crap newspapers print about your father, so to let that go, is parenting. If there was an underlying issue, which I don't believe, as I believe the issue is simply the bullying, and the leeches in her own family is what's causing so much pressure. Why would a denial to attend a Marilyn Manson concert be the thing to send you over the edge? No matter how much you try to defend that, there's just no sense for that.

If anyone told a 15 year old who had just tried to kill herself/himself "get a grip" then yes, it would be highly insensitive and hurtful to that person and only make things worse for them. It would never IMO be 'good parenting." 'Get a grip" is just a flip phrase tossed off and it is disrespectful to hear from anyone IMO. I once told a friend some personal stuff that was bothering me and her response was "get over it." This is a similar phrase to "get a grip" and I found that comment very offensive and not something I would expect from a friend. It is not compassionate, it is dismissive of someone's pain.

I know you probably would not actually SAY that to someone's face who had been through a suicide attempt, but you said it here to people who are very concerned about Paris and so you are being called to look more closely at your words instead of defending them.

PARIS JACKSON JUDGE ORDERS INVESTIGATION INTO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

EXCLUSIVE

The judge who made Katherine Jackson guardian for Paris Jackson has ordered an investigation into Paris' attempted suicide, to determine if her welfare has been compromised ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff has asked an investigator in the probate court -- where the guardianship was established -- to "prepare a written report and include therein any recommendations relating to the minor child's health, education and welfare."

Judge Beckloff notes he was alerted to Paris' crisis by media reports. As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Paris is under psychiatric evaluation after cutting her arm with a meat cleaver and downing a number of Motrin, in what authorities call a suicide attempt.

It's an interesting development ... because the judge seems to be concerned about the supervision and guidance Paris is getting from the people responsible for her care

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/paris...guardianship-katherine-jackson/#ixzz2VYpOqDhw

Great the judge finally woke up.

I hope this time when the investigator brings back the report stating everything is all right; the kids have food, shelter & clothing; they have a nanny & cook; they love their guardians; their guardians love them, he will look deeper into the situation. I know the last time he claimed he can only look at what is presented to him, so this time I hope he gives guidelines as to exactly what issues he wants detailed in the report. Otherwise we are going to have continued trouble with those children's care.

I hope he does not mess up this time. He has a second opportunity to do the thing right.

Paris has had so much to deal with and it seems as if she has had few adults to talk to, or maybe even few peers, and to guide her through this. These are the stresses I could list:

1. Her dad, her only parent, died traumatically and suddenly when she was 12 (barely 12).
2. She was taken to live at Havenhurst with people she had little knowledge of so they were virtual strangers.
3. She was asked to go to attend Jehovah Witnesses church, something she had never been asked to do before and must have been strange to her.
4. She was sent to a regular school, which she had never known before, having been home-schooled.
5. She was beseiged by media, paps, interviews, photoshoots, seeing large crowds at events like the Memorial, the Tribute concert, various well-attended public media events, all something she had no previous exposure to.
6. She was no longer incognito--she is known everywhere.
7. She went on social media and had been targeted by online bullies and criticized for her comments online.
8. She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
9. She has tried to please her new family members by doing what they ask in terms of appearances at media events when perhaps she wasn't happy being so exposed so often and receiving negative comments for what she says and does or how she looks--her hair, etc.
10.Her grandmother disappeared and she did not know where she was or when she was coming back and she could not communicate with her for 10 days.
11. New family members showed up at Calabasas and tried to take her passport, make her go with them, and take her cell phone.
12. She is being bullied at school and online.
13. She is forced to testify in a trial involving the death of her father, give a deposition, and supposedly be a key witness for her new family and do what they want, all while painfully re-living the trauma of her dad's death and the way she lost him.
14. She has lost her close connection with her brother Prince and they have had issues of disagreement.
15. She is going through adolescence and puberty in the spotlight with no guidance.
16. She is the only girl of the kids and the Jackson family has a lot of men in it--6 brothers of her dad, and her 2 brothers, and she misses female friends, advisors, around her.

did I miss anything?

17. The loss of Nanny Grace (love her or hate her) who was present most of Paris' life and should have stayed with them based on what we see now. (from sfosterdi)

Seems like one hell of a lot to deal with!

Last edited:

How funny is this: "We're completely supportive of the judge's action," Perry Sanders, the lawyer for Katherine Jackson, said Friday.

It is not as though he and his client have a choice. He was the same person who went to court after the granny napping and fought for Katherine to retain her permanent guardianship after making a statement different from what Katherine claimed on tv. Go figure.

They are supportive of the judge's actions, but shouldn't they already know what caused the breakdown. I mean those guardians were in touch with the child and know what is going on according to some fans here.

I see now the latest group of family sources are stressing the school bullying now. The easiest thing is to change school, so of course it is logical to stress bullying as part of the problem now. We can't stress AEG, because we need the case and the children's name attached to it. We can't stress problems at the house, because that is a no no. The home is perfect.

By the time Sanders, Katherine, & her children finish talking to the children, that investigator will get the same answers she got last summer.

That Encinio house was remodeled by the Estate, after they kicked out those who were not part of Michel's will. Now it seems the same hangers on can use it for their celebrations. Even Majestic was living there lately. I guess the estate allows Michael's siblings and their children to run freely through that place & then use Michael's money to fix it.

How funny is this: "We're completely supportive of the judge's action," Perry Sanders, the lawyer for Katherine Jackson, said Friday.

It is not as though he and his client have a choice. He was the same person who went to court after the granny napping and fought for Katherine to retain her permanent guardianship after making a statement different from what Katherine claimed on tv. Go figure.

They are supportive of the judge's actions, but shouldn't they already know what caused the breakdown. I mean those guardians were in touch with the child and know what is going on according to some fans here.

I see now the latest group of family sources are stressing the school bullying now. The easiest thing is to change school, so of course it is logical to stress bullying as part of the problem now. We can't stress AEG, because we need the case and the children's name attached to it. We can't stress problems at the house, because that is a no no. The home is perfect.

By the time Sanders, Katherine, & her children finish talking to the children, that investigator will get the same answers she got last summer.

That Encinio house was remodeled by the Estate, after they kicked out those who were not part of Michel's will. Now it seems the same hangers on can use it for their celebrations. Even Majestic was living there lately. I guess the estate allows Michael's siblings and their children to run freely through that place & then use Michael's money to fix it.

I think the Estate is trying not to rock the boat. They are trying to ride the storm b/c until the kids reach 18 they have to deal with the Jackson family--ye gods!

My heart goes out to Paris!

I am so mad at the family's comments..... 'WE are doing OK' wtf

Glad the judge is looking into it. Hopefully he will do something more constructive than the last time. Well, he couldn't have known that his decision only led to another family member earning $9000 pm and has since chosen to live 2 hours away.

Glad that Paris is getting the medical care.

But what is happening to Blanket? How is HE coping?

They will have to make GOOD changes so that he doesn't feel the same despair.

I only mention Banket, but I'm sure Prince will also benefit. Though he seems to think that he has everything under control. Albeit through latoyas company. But I'm not going not that......

My main concerns are Paris and Blanket.

I love all 3 sooooo much!

Froggy I don't want to sound negative, but I do not see much change taking place unless someone speaks the truth. The family had several years to be the type of family they are, so their behaviors are not going to change. The children love their guardians and are influenced by them. They may not want to say things that will hurt those they love. Also, Sanders wants Katherine & TJ to retain their guardianship due to the money. Katherine is his client.

I feel that if an investigator goes to the house asking the same questions she asked before, she is going to get the same answers. To me, there will only be a change if ANY of the children state something different or have strong requests, such as Paris saying XYZ caused me to feel this way and led me to harm myself; I told XYZ in my family. The investigator will then go to the individuals and ask if Paris told them about her feeling and experiences. If they say yes, she will ask them what did they do about it. If they say they took her to therapy, the investigator will ask for name, number, and times of therapy and then contact the therapist for a report.

If the investigator finds out that the family knew about her stressors and did not do anything concrete, then there will be a big problem with the guardianship.

What I find strange is that a grandmother who is visible, that is, she goes to court each day; she talked to Oprah; she talked to a reporter in her home about Paris, after hearing this tragedy with her ward, let her lawyer make a correct but unemotional comment. He did not even say the usual thing like Katherine is heartbroken & has rushed to be at Paris' side. It was the same way when she returned from granny gate. He made a statement as though she just came back as though it is normal to be kidnapped.

Paris has had so much to deal with and it seems as if she has had few adults to talk to, or maybe even few peers, and to guide her through this. These are the stresses I could list:

1. Her dad, her only parent, died traumatically and suddenly when she was 12 (barely 12).
2. She was taken to live at Havenhurst with people she had little knowledge of so they were virtual strangers.
3. She was asked to go to attend Jehovah Witnesses church, something she had never been asked to do before and must have been strange to her.
4. She was sent to a regular school, which she had never known before, having been home-schooled.
5. She was beseiged by media, paps, interviews, photoshoots, seeing large crowds at events like the Memorial, the Tribute concert, various well-attended public media events, all something she had no previous exposure to.
6. She was no longer incognito--she is known everywhere.
7. She went on social media and had been targeted by online bullies and criticized for her comments online.
8. She moved from Havenhurst to Calabasas and had to leave the dog her dad gave her behind as well.
9. She has tried to please her new family members by doing what they ask in terms of appearances at media events when perhaps she wasn't happy being so exposed so often and receiving negative comments for what she says and does or how she looks--her hair, etc.
10.Her grandmother disappeared and she did not know where she was or when she was coming back and she could not communicate with her for 10 days.
11. New family members showed up at Calabasas and tried to take her passport, make her go with them, and take her cell phone.
12. She is being bullied at school and online.
13. She is forced to testify in a trial involving the death of her father, give a deposition, and supposedly be a key witness for her new family and do what they want, all while painfully re-living the trauma of her dad's death and the way she lost him.
14. She has lost her close connection with her brother Prince and they have had issues of disagreement.
15. She is going through adolescence and puberty in the spotlight with no guidance.
16. She is the only girl of the kids and the Jackson family has a lot of men in it--6 brothers of her dad, and her 2 brothers, and she misses female friends, advisors, around her.

did I miss anything?

Seems like one hell of a lot to deal with!
Growing up without a mother is tough also but I guess Michael did a good job of being both to her as much as he could. Still, it's not the same.

And these are just the issues we know of. Imagine what else is going on that we don't know about. Poor girl.

ivy;3839683 said:
AP is confirming TMZ's story

Judge orders inquiry in Paris Jackson wellbeing
Associated Press – 8 mins ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge overseeing the guardianship of Michael Jackson's children has ordered an inquiry into Paris Jackson's wellbeing after the 15-year-old was hospitalized earlier this week.

Court records show Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ordered an investigator on Thursday to look into Paris Jackson's health, education and welfare. The order came a day after Jackson was taken by ambulance from her home to a Los Angeles-area hospital.

Beckloff ordered a similar inquiry last year after Michael Jackson's mother and guardian of his three children was out of touch for several days. That led to the singer's nephew, TJ Jackson, being appointed a co-guardian for Paris and her brothers, Prince and Blanket.

An attorney for Michael Jackson's mother says he and other attorneys handling the guardianship completely support Beckloff's inquiry.
I pray to God that this time Judge Beckloff's investigation is serious and not just expedient. Michael's children need raised away from the Jacksons. I don't trust that Debbie Rowe either. It seems to me that Katherine and TJ have convinced Debbie that if she follows their plan, they will get her a regular stipend from the MJ Estate similar to the ones they have. It wouldn't be the first time Debbie sold her children out for money. Also, I think it is pathetic that Janet Jackson and Rebbie Jackson care so little for their niece, Paris, that they haven't even visited her. The Jacksons love only fame and money.

I pray every day that Paris, Prince, and Blanket Jackson are placed in a loving, safe, home where they are well cared for. :angel:

Last edited:

Good that theres an enquiry but no doubt in typical jackson style it will be covered up and whitewashed over. unless pj says something i doubt anything will change

Janet is overseas working on her album.

Janet is overseas working on her album.
I don't care what the Hell Janet Jackson thinks is more important than the life of Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris. Janet managed to break away from her album to attend the AEG trial, just another one of those things she finds more important than the well-being of Paris Jackson.

I think Judge needs to bring in Jo Frost--Supernanny. I am saying that b/c he needs more than an investigation. He needs someone who knows what a young girl-child-woman who is 15 and has attempted suicide needs and who is going to assess whether or not her environment is meeting those needs, and it is clear that it is not. What are the qualifications of this investigator? The entire environment has to be assessed and changed.

re TJ some have said he is not there much at all, others say he is there 4 or 5 days a week. So which is it? It's 2 hours one way, so how often is he making a 4 hour round trip to fulfill his co-guardianship. How often is KJ there and how often is her butt in the courtroom or with her lawyers prepping her for her testimony?? How often is either Co-Guardian actually spending time with the kids? How many hours per week?? They both need a time clock to punch in and out.

This time Paris tried to kill herself. Doctors will try to get to the bottom of it, so that is very different from the previous situations. It will be more difficult to hide or downplay stuff. Paris has been evaluated by a psychiatrist, part of of the evaluation would be the doctor alone with Paris.

If the doctors think it's necessary, then they will work with a social worker & the judge, and give recommendations.

The 72 hours are almost over. We'll see if she is released from the hospital or not, that will be a first indication of how seriously this is taken.

The only person I blame for all of this is Murray because if he hadn't done what he did, none of this would be happening.

The guardianship of Katherine and TJ needs to be ended. Michael Jackson's children are precious jewels;
but TJ and Katherine have been treating them like annoying pests.

Back