Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

<header style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px 0px 20px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(235, 235, 230); outline: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(29, 29, 29); font-family: Georgia, serif; line-height: 16px;">Janet Jackson, Brothers Skip Brother Tito&#8217;s Son&#8217;s Wedding

<time style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 4px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 10px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; display: block; float: left; font-weight: bold;">06/16/13 9:14pm</time>Roger Friedman
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1371247185.html#_=1371438248212&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-1&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.showbiz411.com%2F2013%2F06%2F16%2Fjanet-jackson-brothers-skip-brother-titos-sons-wedding&size=m&text=Janet%20Jackson%2C%20Brothers%20Skip%20Brother%20Tito%E2%80%99s%20Son%E2%80%99s%20Wedding&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.showbiz411.com%2F2013%2F06%2F16%2Fjanet-jackson-brothers-skip-brother-titos-sons-wedding&via=showbiz411" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; float: left; width: 109px; height: 20px;"></iframe><iframe class="facebook_share" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/16/janet-jackson-brothers-skip-brother-titos-sons-wedding&layout=button_count&show_faces=false&width=150&action=like&colorscheme=light&height=21" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; float: left; overflow: hidden; width: 150px; height: 21px;"></iframe>
</header>UPDATE 6:45PM pacific:

Jermaine Jackson just showed up. The wedding was set for 5pm. He missed it.

Earlier: You have to love the Jackson family. Michael Jackson had them pegged that&#8217;s for sure. They show unity only when money is involved. Reports are coming in from Tito Jackson&#8217;s son&#8217;s wedding. T.J., one of the 3Ts and brother to Michael&#8217;s kids&#8217; co guardian Taj, just got married in Encino at the family home. Janet Jackson, brothers Jermaine, Randy, and Jackie all skipped the wedding.
Katherine and Joseph are there, with Prince and Blanket. Paris Jackson, as I reported earlier, did not attend. :clapping:LaToya and Rebbie are there. LaToya&#8217;s probably filming for her reality show.

keep refreshing for updates&#8230;to see if the absentees show up for the reception&#8230;

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/16/janet-jackson-brothers-skip-brother-titos-sons-wedding

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

The family is surely proving the media right about them being really dysfunctional. :doh:

Victory22;3846473 said:
Here&#8217;s more from the article: &#8220;Everyone knew she was depressed&#8221;, says the family insider. Recently she&#8217;s been throwing tantrums. She loves her grandmother but feels Katherine can&#8217;t provide for her emotional needs. Furthermore, as the heir, along with her siblings, to her fathers estimated billion-dollar fortune, Paris is the girl who has everything but the girl who has nothing. Despite the endless cousins, staffers and hangers-on at her home, Paris is lonely says the family insider, who adds she thought about legal emancipation but was talked out of it. Paris feels that everyone just wants to make money off her. She says &#8220;who really loves me&#8221;? As Paris grades slipped and she began to rebel more, Katherine felt helpless. &#8220;This is the most challenging thing Katherine has had to deal with except Michael&#8217;s dying&#8221; says the family insider. &#8220;Paris is the wildflower and Katherine is not used to it. She just doesn&#8217;t know what to do&#8221;.

Yeah those family insider/source--same old thing--Paris is the wildflower now, yeah right. Usual family source showing something is wrong with Paris. Nothing new here.

That E story is the same old same too. Now if Paris has a limited number of people visiting, it does not make sense that all these sources know what is happening. If Katherine and Debbie can't go, most likely she will see someone close like her brothers. Then, officials will only tell the guardians that she is doing ok and will be here a little longer, so how are these family insiders getting information? That is why I think all this is speculation based on what people know about various incidents with the Jacksons.

Read these last 2 articles again and see if it is not a compilation of things we have been throwing around here. When Paris comes out and I see where she lives, then I will see if what all these fake stories say is true. The only time we know something is true, is when they put their cameras outside buildings and film who enters and leaves, like they obviously did to see who went to the wedding.

Last edited:

Radar online is saying Paris was told a few weeks ago that she and Prince do not have the same dad. They are saying it contributed to her suicide attempt b/c she got into arguments with Prince.

Is this for real?? Who told her about this? it must be the Jacksons b/c Radar says they wanted to prepare her for info coming up in the trial???

^^Radar is lying since that information is not coming up in the trial. Remember the motions when Panish asked for that to stay out, and AEG said they do not object because they had no intention of bringing it in. That is a lie put out by Randy and some Jackson supporters believe it too. These family sources are getting even more out of control.

Thank goodness for Paris not attending the wedding!

Seeing the dysfunctional family all at once has to be daunting for anyone. Let alone for someone who s still fragile!!!

Off topic......I wonder if Michael Jackson paid for the wedding!

^^Radar is lying since that information is not coming up in the trial. Remember the motions when Panish asked for that to stay out, and AEG said they do not object because they had no intention of bringing it in. That is a lie put out by Randy and some Jackson supporters believe it too. These family sources are getting even more out of control.
this is making my head spin..:doh:

All i can say is i hope these drs and shrinks arent putting crap in paris head about her dad. the longer shes there the more i worry.

Why is Debbie on Twitter saying tmz is accurate? Accurate about what Debbie?

Many wonder about this now, so Am I. She wrote she's known Harvey for a long time etc.

Many wonder about this now, so Am I. She wrote she's known Harvey for a long time etc.

Why am I not surprised...

My love and support will contiue to be with PP&B :( We love you. :flowers:

This is what Debbie wrote about TMZ

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 4h
@Krystalroz you said you won't watch tmz just saying they are accurate I haven't seen or heard otherwise from them

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 3h
@Krystalroz yes the mostly make Hollywood laugh at itself I've known Harvey for 24 years or more as a friend

You know, if Paris indeed goes on a 6-8 week vacation with Debbie that will be an interesting test. I think that girl needs to be out of the spotlight completely now. But will we have little stories on TMZ about their bonding during that period? And how wonderful Debbie is and what they are doing together and all that? I think that will be interesting to see.

Maybe its me but how can u be friends with such ppl if u love mj

You know, if Paris indeed goes on a 6-8 week vacation with Debbie that will be an interesting test. I think that girl needs to be out of the spotlight completely now. But will we have little stories on TMZ about their bonding during that period? And how wonderful Debbie is and what they are doing together and all that? I think that will be interesting to see.

Hell, I'd prefer not to see anything on her AT ALL lol. She needs a nice, uninterrupted chunk of reflective quiet time. No tmz, no twitter, or any other distracting energy; just space to exorcize her demons. No news would be good news for the time being...

I don't believe Pais Jackson trusts Debbie Rowe anymore.
I don't believe Paris will be spending her summer with Debbie Rowe

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 3h
@Krystalroz yes the mostly make Hollywood laugh at itself I've known Harvey for 24 years or more as a friend

Why doesnt debbie tell harvey to shut the hell up with all that nonesense he/tmz write bout paris? so she put s harvey ahead of paris???? i dont get it

Wow, that's disappointing but good to know now. Thank you for posting. I now have my second thoughts about Debbie. I'm so sad for these kids. TMZ writes garbage about her daughter and she defends them? smh.

Radar online is saying Paris was told a few weeks ago that she and Prince do not have the same dad. They are saying it contributed to her suicide attempt b/c she got into arguments with Prince.

Is this for real?? Who told her about this? it must be the Jacksons b/c Radar says they wanted to prepare her for info coming up in the trial???

this is bad. I don't understand why the media is taunting Paris. Don't they realize those stories they print might hurt her? They're savages.

Unless, the Jacksons took it on themselves & did a DNA test, who can say Michael is not their kids father?

Media stories get wilder and wilder everyday. Do they even know what they are talking about? Btw radar online story is the copy and paste from the sun I think.

Last edited:

So Debbie is friends with Harvey from TMZ? She is aware that TMZ just harassed her son while he was out with his girlfriend, right? I wouldn't be friends with someone who treated my children like that.

I give up. I no longer trust NO ONE with the kids. Obviously everyone is thinking about themselves and not about the children. It makes me sick to my stomach to see the children used and betrayed in the exact same manner that Michael was.

Taj Jackson Wedding: Inside Details on Paris Jackson's No-Show
&#8212;Plus, How Prince Michael and Blanket Are Coping

by Marcus MulickToday 4:54 AM PDT
&#8203;
Bauer-Griffin
The wedding between Taj Jackson andTayana Jackson was a full-on Jackson family affair, but there was one notable absence: Paris Jackson.

The
nuptials, which were held Sunday afternoon at the family's Hayvenhurst home, "was like a family reunion," says a source inside the wedding. Guests included Prince Michael Jackson, Blanket Jackson,Katherine Jackson, Jermaine Jacksun, La Toya Jackson, Tito Jackson and Joe Jackson.

Also in attendance were Omer Bhatti and
proud new grandmotherKris Jenner, whom our source tells us "was happy" and "looking fabulous" following news that Kim Kardashian welcomed a baby girl.

As for Paris' absence? Mum's the word.

"No one said a word about Paris," our source says, adding that the 15-year-old, who was being treated at UCLA Medical Center following her alleged suicide attempt, "wanted to come but they wouldn't let her out of the hospital."

"I think everyone was trying to block it out and just enjoy the wedding," our source adds. "You wouldn't know anything was going on, except that [Katherine] looked sad. She didn't look her normal, happy self."
Still, the family matriarch seemed to be keeping a positive outlook.

"She's optimistic Paris will get the help she needs," we're told. "She doesn't think Paris realized at the time how serious the consequences of her actions would be. The hospitalization has hit Paris hard that this is serious."

Meanwhile, Paris' brothers, Prince and Blanket, reportedly spent the wedding dancing and having fun with their cousins.
"Blanket and Prince are very well adjusted. You wouldn't know anything was wrong," the insider claims.
"They were hanging out and laughing with their cousins, having a great time. Prince's girlfriend was there. He didn't leave her hip the entire night. And Blanket was really outgoing, but he only talks to the people he's close with."

As for the wedding, which had a "family reunion" feeling to it, everything went off without the kind of domestic drama that's become associated with the famous family.
In fact, the nuptials featured the key hallmark of the Jackson clan: music.
"Jermaine got up and sang three songs," our insider says, adding that the singer "dedicated one to his mother, Katherine.

http://www.eonline.com/news/430476/...o-show-plus-how-prince-and-blanket-are-coping

Aside: As we well know, "The Jacksons" will literally dance on your grave.

It is interesting that after all this time we know one thing for sure, Paris needs help. Until there are court documents, I am going to swallow anything else I read.

On the matter of Debbie and TMZ - if it is true that she is friends with Levin, I have no words. No wait, I do have some. If you have been friends with a gutter-dweller such as Levine and you fail to rein in his abuse of your daughter YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Debbie had said she wanted to avoid the media glare but feels it is okay to sell out Paris (for whatever reason). I'm telling you, that is as bad and as low as the Jacksons!

She herself said she was friendly with Levin. I can't keep thinking someone hacked into her account

"Jermaine got up and sang three songs," our insider says,

Jermaine making himself the center of attention on someone elses big day? Say it ain't so

The only way i see out is the kids getting to 18 moving out and living their own life away from the spotlight.disapear from public life but they will prob end up lonely with no one to trust just like mj.

The
nuptials, which were held Sunday afternoon at the family's Hayvenhurst home, "was like a family reunion," says a source inside the wedding.

Except most of the family was missing.

CherubimII;3846441 said:
I don't trust Debbie Rowe, and neither did Michael Jackson.
--------------------------------

Not true. Michael did trust Debbie.
There was, however, one poignant moment in the trial: it
occurred when Debbie Rowe was called to take the stand. She and
Michael had resolved their custody issues a couple of years before,
and now Debbie came forward to support him, as she had done in
the rebuttal video. Her testimony was truthful, she was courageous
enough to openly admit to mistakes she’d made in the past, and she
did her best to help Michael. I was glad to see that her relationship
with Michael was again on firm ground. They cared for each other;
they had children together; and with this gesture, their mutual trust
and love were affirmed.