Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

including taking what originally came from the anti-war movement, John Lennon and the symbolism of the Sunflower. Too much covetousness!

I remember the first year - 2009 - Us fans were collecting flowers and sunflowers was brought up,
a fan on this board can't remember their name stated that Michael loved them, and suggested we get sunflowers too, this was way before Lisa spoke/did this. I always figured it was easy for anyone to look on fan forums to find that information.

I don't recall that, but Linda McCartney's blouse in the short film, "Say, Say, Say," has Sunflower's on them, so perhaps...

Last edited:
How can people tell that LMP lied when she said Michael liked sunflowers? Were you a fly on the wall during their marriage so that you know for a fact that Michael never told this to LMP and that she lies? And just because John Lennon liked sunflowers Michael couldn't possibly like them? I don't understand this logic.

None of this proves that LMP lied about MJ telling her that he liked sunflowers and that LMP "made up a myth" about them. Some fans act like Michael liking roses and sunflowers are mutually exclusive, as if he could not like both or his taste could not have changed over time or varied depending on mood. LMP was his wife so why is it so hard to believe that they would have conversations like that about favorite flowers and the like? Fans do not know everything about Michael's private life.

Agree why would LMP have lied about it?

Agree.

Michael liked Debbie the way she is ... And he agreed to have children with her. That's enough for me.
Debbie has personality and she does not kiss anyone's ass to please them.
If Mike had half Debbie's rudeness he maybe he had not had so many vampires in his life.

Did Michael want to have his kids with her or want her to have his kids for him?

Did Michael want to have his kids with her or want her to have his kids for him?
I think it's is known he wanted her to have kids for him and even she stated that was the case. She offered that and Its something they both agreed to. It wasn't a bad thing and something very beautiful came from that arrangement ... Prince and Paris :) They were the joy of Michael's life along with Blanket :heart:

susna;3879316 said:
Agree why would LMP have lied about it?

Lisa has lied about many things concerning Michael both prior and after his death so it’s not too much of a stretch for fans to suspect she lied about the Sunflowers as well. The most insulting part of her call to MJ fans for flowers was telling us to send fake plastic ones instead of real flowers. Something that has never been alive and is only an image of the real thing. That is the way I view her as a person so it was kind of ironic in a way but still insulting to MJ and his fans who adore him. Live Roses are fit for a King and as long as I’m alive Roses are what he shall have. Lisa should go put fake flowers on her fathers grave.

I just peeked in here and I am honestly appalled at the fact that we are debating about flowers! I mean REALLY????

And how many times are we going to have the LMP vs Debbie row? It is sad to see how we cut down each other over this.

Furthermore, we all were distressed by Paris' suicide attempt and some of us (myself included) were quite willing to point fingers. But I strongly believe that as fans we need to stop following her on Twitter and other social media. And we most certainly need to stop passing judgement on how she wears her hair and how she dresses!!!!

As MJ fans we are either going to respect the fact that Michael did not want his children to suffer the kind of scrutiny he did OR we are going to be a part of the problem that allows the media and the general public to objectify this girl and make her a personality and not a person.
Wow-I couldn't agree with you more. I have personally been so stressed out and obsessing about this horrendous trial, Wade's stuff, Paris' rehab, Estate vs. Jacksons, Gene Simmons, etc. that I came over here to read about somethng else and everyone is fighting about roses vs. sunflowers, Lisa Marie vs. Debbie, etc. etc. It's kinda crazy, but maybe it's something to release to let out stress on the other big things.

One thing I have noticed about women and Michael is that they all have one thing in common-they can be a little bit crass and potty mouthed-Lisa, Debbie, Elizabeth Taylor, even Brooke and Tatum-and those are the famous ones. But they all also stick up for themselves and don't take stuff from anybody. That must have been attractive to him, since he was so polar opposite from that.

For historical purposes, the Sunflower represents the anti-War movement, of the Viet Nam era, which John Lennon made famous. It's why a little girl hands one to the soldier in the HIStory tour, around the 8:30 mark.

Lisa pulled a publicity stunt when she said that the Sunflower is Michael's favorite flower.

Debbie Rowe having Michael's children was definitely not a publicity stunt, Debbie giving birth to both Prince and Paris was under the sanctification of holy matrimony!

Victory22;3881068 said:
Lisa has lied about many things concerning Michael both prior and after his death so it’s not too much of a stretch for fans to suspect she lied about the Sunflowers as well. The most insulting part of her call to MJ fans for flowers was telling us to send fake plastic ones instead of real flowers. Something that has never been alive and is only an image of the real thing. That is the way I view her as a person so it was kind of ironic in a way but still insulting to MJ and his fans who adore him. Live Roses are fit for a King and as long as I’m alive Roses are what he shall have. Lisa should go put fake flowers on her fathers grave.

I would never understand why she asked fans to give fake flowers to MJ. FAKE FLOWERS should NEVER be given to anyone dead or alive. but she can go put them on her father's grave since she love it so much.

BRhm2-WCcAAuQFk.jpg

Paris Jackson@WorldPJackson
12hplease look it's photo @DJRJPDR this photo made @lenusaevtehova . in this photo . You and Paris and Michael . love .
Painted Desert Ranch@DJRJPDR
11h@WorldPJackson @lenusaevtehova love it thank you

Some Tweets from Debbie

Painted Desert Ranch?@DJRJPDR6h
Thank you for all the support guys. Heads up carry on fight the good fight take care of your hearts night

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 8h
My 40th birthday just back from Hawaii pic.twitter.com/h0Ntx7fO80
BR647t5CIAE9UML.jpg:large

Painted Desert Ranch@DJRJPDR9h
@Pearljr @caramelicedtea @lego4366 @huronmimi @Koli89S its enough that i was married to him made love with him and had children with him

@Pearljr @caramelicedtea @lego4366 @huronmimi @Koli89S he and I created two beautiful kids that he loved more than life itself pearl

Painted Desert Ranch@DJRJPDR8h
@Pearljr @aaronhwk @SpeakTheTruth13 @YesToPeace777 @JessMoonwalks he absolutely loved Lisa with all his heart

I like the past tense of "loved." If Michael Jackson didn't love Debbie Rowe, he would not have married her either. It shows the kind of man Michael will always be, honorable.

I believe Debbie is saying that neither relationship was a publicity stunt. Maybe one day Lisa will stop saying that Debbie broke up her marriage.

That amends will make for peace. "All we are saying is give peace a chance."

bed_in_01.jpg

And it's funny, when I imagined having a child with him, all I could ever see was a custody battle nightmare.

This quote is bothersome! It seems that Lisa never intended in having children with Michael. Paris Jackson should count her blessings that she never was conceived from somebody who thought like that. Ouch!

Michael-Jackson-and-kids-15484201923.png

Twitter -exchange from Karen Faye on septembre 3th
?@wingheart 3 Sep
http://tl.gd/mk96ik
I was more concerned with her vast participation on the Internet, than her getting to know her own mother. I doubt if it is easy for children to grow up feeling "whole" without knowing their parents, good and bad.

RT @p2bruckner: @wingheart I agree with you Karen. Worried about Debbie's influence and bad mouth around Paris

Debbie Rowe answered
Debbie ?@DJRJPDR 3 Sep

@wingheart @IzzyO another thing Karen won't have to worry about

The only difference between Karen Faye & Debbie Rowe is Debbie Rowe is Prince & Paris's maternal mother. Therefore, What anyone has to say about their lives, is crossed-out. No matter what was the 'situation' between Michael & Debbie concerning their children, in all honestly, we will never know the truth, Michael & Debbie know the truth, we can & do only speculate, just as Karen Faye and everyone else.

View conversation Reply Favorite More
Is this really Debbie Rowe's Twitter..?
Is So, Debbie Rowe doesn't like MJJC? If so, that sucks, cuase I like Debbie (personally) and 2, she's Prince & Paris's materal mother & I am the tweeter for MJJCLegacyTeam Project Twitter along with thrillerchild. There's several Jacksons and Jackson connected people on twitter that don't seem to like MJJC and Why? I for one, have never tweeted to her via my personal twitter moreless MJJCLegacyTeam's.

Last edited:
^^^^ Yes that's Debbie's twitter. I don't see where she is saying she doesn't like MJJC, seeing the other names in the discussion I would think that it was simply something she didn't want to be tagged into. You need to look at the whole conversation, but I would suggest that you don't post it on here. :)

^^^^ Yes that's Debbie's twitter. I don't see where she is saying she doesn't like MJJC, seeing the other names in the discussion I would think that it was simply something she didn't want to be tagged into. You need to look at the whole conversation, but I would suggest that you don't post it on here. :)

oh okay. thanks. :)

Everyone will have an opinion, and have some type of beliefe that they know whats best.. But if they did, they would have done the best they could when Michael was here..

:fear:

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/10/0...we-considering-custody-bid-for-daughter-paris

Michael Jackson: Debbie Rowe Considering Custody Bid for Daughter Paris (Exclusive)

10/05/13 6:35pm Roger Friedman 0

UPDATE Sunday Morning: A conflicting report–another source says Rowe is not planning anything. At the same time, it turns out that at least two people with no standing in way, shape or form may have filed bizarre custody requests about Michael Jackson’s kids. In the end, it’s hoped that level heads will allow the kids to remain in their current situation with Rowe as a devoted, if not legal, parent. Stay tuned…

(Sat night 6:35pm)EXCLUSIVE Sources tell me that Debbie Rowie is seriously considering a bid to get legal custody of her daughter, Paris Jackson. Paris has been at a school for troubled teens since June when she tried to take her own life. Now that the wrongful death trial is over, Rowe is said to be very close to asking the family court judge to turn Paris over to her from Katherine Jackson and her grandson, T.J.

The Michael Jackson estate, meantime, probably would be in favor of that, from what I’m told. They’ve had to endure name calling by the Jackson family, and letters to the executors suggesting malfeasance and the existence of another Michael Jackson will. “They dragged Paris and Prince through that trial for no reason,” says a source close to the case. “They’d each be better off with their own mother.”

Sources also say this would give Paris, who’s been away now from the Jacksons for months, to tell the judge with whom she should live.

I had heard rumblings about this before the jury came back this week. But now the jury has acquitted AEGLive, Rowe may feel this is a good time. If one or both of Rowe’s kids with Michael Jackson, and even Blanket, who is not hers, moved houses, that would also create a huge shift in the power-money struggle between the estate and Michael’s siblings.

Of course, it won’t be so easy for Rowe unless the Jacksons concur with her. If the family mounts an opposition, Rowe will be heavily investigated and questioned as they’ve been.

Keep checking for updates…

Maybe this whole fiasco of Paris Jackson going to a school for troubled teenager's was to put her in a neutral territory, away from Katherine's cubs.

If Debbie Rowe has been making regular visit's with her daughter, Paris Jackson, then open communication has been established and I would think, trust.

That would be hard for Paris Jackson to trust going back to the Calabasas home, what with the money grubbing attitude of entitlement from Michael's parent's and sibling's. Why they constantly believe that if it wasn't for them, Michael Jackson would never have become an International Superstar. Let's face it, none of them have the talent that Michael possessed. Michael was once part of the group, the Jackson 5, but if the rest of the group had the same talent, than why didn't they achieve Michael's success. Jermaine Jackson likes to make comparison's to the Beatles, but all of the Beatles, after the breakup, each achieved success in their own right, not the Jackson 5, on that same level that John, Paul, George and Ringo earned after the Beatles breakup!

89898591-the-beatles.jpg

The Beatles final concert, on a rooftop

Back