Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

:nono: tsk! tsk! tacky - Paris Jackson is riding around like Lady Godiva!

"What?! How dare you say something about modesty! Paris can wear what she wants, and you have no right to say anything about it! It's her business! What are you, a nun? Everyone dresses like that, unless you're in some repressive culture! This isn't the Middle Ages!"

^^LOL! Those are the kind of responses I've gotten when expressing any disapproval of her fashion choices. So...it looks like no one's attacking you. Does that mean I'm safe here? XD

Paris is almost an adult and I can see Debbie being a good influence as Paris's Mother. I think the horses is a really good opportunity for them to bond over!

debbie-rowe-horse.jpg

Good influence? I disagree. Paris is actually kinder to people who are vicious to her than Debbie is to polite people. This tweet from Debbie says it all. https://twitter.com/djrjpdr/status/356634915661553664

Debbie seems to have a nasty attitude, so I'm getting the impression that she must hides it really well for Paris to actually like that woman and believe that they have a "special bond." That doesn't necessarily make Debbie a gold-digger, but I am suspicious of her motives. She may just be tolerating this and acting nice because she knows that Paris would likely be quick to alert her Twitter followers to any ill-treatment or further rejection on Debbie's part.

I think Paris is in for a very nasty surprise. Even if Debbie wants NOTHING from her, Paris will still have to deal with likely finding out that her mother is quite nasty and mean-spirited - - completely opposite of Michael, and how he wanted his children to be.

"What?! How dare you say something about modesty! Paris can wear what she wants, and you have no right to say anything about it! It's her business! What are you, a nun? Everyone dresses like that, unless you're in some repressive culture! This isn't the Middle Ages!"

^^LOL! Those are the kind of responses I've gotten when expressing any disapproval of her fashion choices. So...it looks like no one's attacking you. Does that mean I'm safe here? XD

Oops, forgot this one: "You must be jealous of Paris!"
Never mind the fact that, even in my criticism, I expressed warmth and affection of her!

^ haha, has the thread been seeming a little dull for ya...thought you'd stop by and stir some things up? lol. There are fans who happen to like, even applaud, Debbie for the way she handles some on Twitter. Paris might be one who thinks it's great, too. It has been said that Paris is spunky like Debbie. And although my personal way of handling it would not be similar, Paris and others might prefer Debbie's right out there way of dealing with rude, out of line, tweets. .... I think MJ used to get a kick out of people who would say things right out with no sugar coating...maybe he'd be fine with Debbie's style, too. But then again, he was known to turn certain words to "shoot" and "fudge"...so I dunno. :lol:

Good influence? I disagree. Paris is actually kinder to people who are vicious to her than Debbie is to polite people. This tweet from Debbie says it all. https://twitter.com/djrjpdr/status/356634915661553664

Debbie seems to have a nasty attitude, so I'm getting the impression that she must hides it really well for Paris to actually like that woman and believe that they have a "special bond." That doesn't necessarily make Debbie a gold-digger, but I am suspicious of her motives. She may just be tolerating this and acting nice because she knows that Paris would likely be quick to alert her Twitter followers to any ill-treatment or further rejection on Debbie's part.

I think Paris is in for a very nasty surprise. Even if Debbie wants NOTHING from her, Paris will still have to deal with likely finding out that her mother is quite nasty and mean-spirited - - completely opposite of Michael, and how he wanted his children to be.

In all fairness, Debbie Rowe was married longer to Michael Jackson than the first wife, Lisa. Lisa leaves lingering doubts as to Michael Jackson being inappropriate to underage children, Debbie Rowe has expressed her feelings, without mincing words.

Debbie Rowe has never lied and come out saying that the Sunflower is Michael Jackson's favorite flower. When in fact, John Lennon made the sunflower famous and the Sunflower became a symbol for peace, during war times. Case in point

6124651178_fe0a766ce2.jpg

Even the first lady of the United States, Laura Bush, knew the symbolism of the Sunflower, in connection with John Lennon. You can see John Lennon holding up a Sunflower in the video "I Am The Walrus."

I would definitely say that Debbie Rowe is a much more loyal supporter of Michael Jackson. That's why I believe, (even if you think Debbie Rowe is crude) would look out for Paris Jackson's welfare more than you give her credit for. She is a staunch defender of setting things straight, in regard if someone is challenging her!

^ haha, has the thread been seeming a little dull for ya...thought you'd stop by and stir some things up? lol. There are fans who happen to like, even applaud, Debbie for the way she handles some on Twitter. Paris might be one who thinks it's great, too. It has been said that Paris is spunky like Debbie. And although my personal way of handling it would not be similar, Paris and others might prefer Debbie's right out there way of dealing with rude, out of line, tweets. .... I think MJ used to get a kick out of people who would say things right out with no sugar coating...maybe he'd be fine with Debbie's style, too. But then again, he was known to turn certain words to "shoot" and "fudge"...so I dunno. :lol:

Not trying to stir things up, just couldn't resist joking about it, given what I've been put through for expressing disapproval of Paris' clothes. I'm not talking about rude out of line tweets. I said, I'm talking about Debbie being, as she herself put it, "an ass" to polite, reasonable people! Haters are one thing, but she acts nasty to people who don't deserve it, and are even being overly polite to her. In other words, she's acting more like a bully! Again, she herself admitted it - - she's "an ass." And she doesn't care. You really think being abusive like that is something Michael or Paris would be happy about? It's not fair for her to take out her frustrations on random people! She is well aware that she is being mean an unreasonable; she's admittes it. She just DOESN'T CARE.

Well, like I've said, Debbie may not be going about things in the way I necessarily would, but maybe I would come of as rude or not caring in other ways. Maybe we all take turns coming off rude in our own ways that we find "acceptable" but someone else wouldn't. I don't take twitter that seriously, and I'm not sure I blame her for "not caring" when so many feel they are empowered to be able to tweet to someone any ol' way they feel fit. So I am a firm believer in blocking and saying whatever I want on my own twitter account and "don't care" either. But I understand that all this is because she is an adult in Paris' life. I get where you are coming from. We all care about Paris and want the best for her and we do not want her to be influenced by an adult in a any wrong way. And yet, it is none our business, really. And I think Debbie might just stand on that truth, even while understanding where fans are coming from and having made up her mind to be nice to the fans that are nice to her. She might be a little on the defensive and respond too quickly sometimes because, well, we have no idea what kind of junk she is being tweeted on a regular basis. Plenty of accusations, I'm sure. But I can't really speak for her, I do not know her. .... (very strange, I am not able to make paragraph breaks in my posts. And I do so not enjoy putting others through reading big long single paragraphs. So sorry all...can't be helped at the moment, apparently...)

In all fairness, Debbie Rowe was married longer to Michael Jackson than the first wife, Lisa. Lisa leaves lingering doubts as to Michael Jackson being inappropriate to underage children, Debbie Rowe has expressed her feelings, without mincing words.

Debbie Rowe has never lied and come out saying that the Sunflower is Michael Jackson's favorite flower. When in fact, John Lennon made the sunflower famous and the Sunflower became a symbol for peace, during war times. Case in point

6124651178_fe0a766ce2.jpg

Even the first lady of the United States, Laura Bush, knew the symbolism of the Sunflower, in connection with John Lennon. You can see John Lennon holding up a Sunflower in the video "I Am The Walrus."

I would definitely say that Debbie Rowe is a much more loyal supporter of Michael Jackson. That's why I believe, (even if you think Debbie Rowe is crude) would look out for Paris Jackson's welfare more than you give her credit for. She is a staunch defender of setting things straight, in regard if someone is challenging her!

Agree.

Michael liked Debbie the way she is ... And he agreed to have children with her. That's enough for me.
Debbie has personality and she does not kiss anyone's ass to please them.
If Mike had half Debbie's rudeness he maybe he had not had so many vampires in his life.

I think I should also add that, while I am quite appreciative of Rowe's defense of Michael, one reason I don't like or trust her is the way she's behaved towards him and the children before - - that BS custody suit. It wasn't until the MONEY STOPPED FLOWING that she sued for custody, fussing and saying "Oh, I haven't seen my children in several years." Really? Didn't make a fuss until that money stopped rolling in! I think she was being manipulative and and using these children, whom she'd left and given up all rights to, as pawns to play games with.

Someone else also thought it suspicious that she's gone from being absent for so many years, to suddenly being this overprotective mother.
Debbie tweets about how she loves her daughter, but I am not in the least impressed by that.
I for one, am quite glad that Michael split up with her, and that she didn't raise those children, not get custody after his death.
And, for those of you who believe that the will is legitimate, isn't it quite telling that, not only is she not given custody, but she's not even the ALTERNATE - - Diana Ross is!

And, say what you want, but Rowe admits she's a jerk. She said it herself.

I haven't seen Debbie's tweets, however if people were telling her how to be a parent or what she should or shouldn't do regarding Paris - in other words being all up in her private business, then yes, I can see why she would cuss them out even if they are being "polite".

I say good for Debbie. People should not intrude into her private business or her relationship with Paris on twitter. They have no right and she doesn't want to hear any ISH from MJ fans, pretending to be polite while intruding or prying into her personal life or business. Shes probably has no more patience with Paris fans or MJ fans doing that. Why are they even tweeting her anyway? What is their motive or agenda in doing that? regardless. I think the polite thing to do is for everyone leave her alone. I think she has made that clear. Some just don't get the message or just want her to reply so they can gossip about her for telling them off. (so silly IMO)

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion of how they feel. I never felt the need myself to force my feelings about her pro or con on anyone else. She is who she is. for better or worse. Just like anyone else. No one is perfect. I glad she doesn't care what others think. It makes the intruders even madder :giggle: She is Paris mother so I will respect their relationship and not judge or pry into it. She already has haters judging her dad why make it harder on her by having her fathers fans also attack and judge her mom. I say leave the woman alone and until we have walked a mile in her shoes we shouldn't judge her. Anyway thats how I feel about it. Everyone certainly has a right to their own opinions as well.

Someone else also thought it suspicious that she's gone from being absent for so many years, to suddenly being this overprotective mother.
Debbie tweets about how she loves her daughter, but I am not in the least impressed by that.
I for one, am quite glad that Michael split up with her, and that she didn't raise those children, not get custody after his death.
And, for those of you who believe that the will is legitimate, isn't it quite telling that, not only is she not given custody, but she's not even the ALTERNATE - - Diana Ross is!

Who told you that? How do you know she was absent all those years? Neither Michael, nor DR told us such thing. When he was in Dubai, he sent the children with Grace to visit their mother.

I don't know why some fans bash her just because they love LMP better. Paris decided to have contact with her. Why are some of you unwilling to do that? She's the only parent Paris has.

It's up to Paris and Prince only to judge Debbie Rowes motherhood honestly.

We can discuss it of cuz but at the end of the day only Prince and Paris should judge it at all.

Debbie Rowe has never lied and come out saying that the Sunflower is Michael Jackson's favorite flower. When in fact, John Lennon made the sunflower famous and the Sunflower became a symbol for peace, during war times.

How do you know it´s a lie?
If sunflower is a symbol for peace wouldn´t Michael have loved it then?
You can see sunflowers in lightman and some children had sunflowers on stage to give the soldier in HIStory tour.

If Paris wants to visit her mother it´s her privacy.
I think it would be good if it was really private and no pictures or stories about what they had done.

Last edited:
The tweets had ZERO to do with "telling" her anything. But, whatever. I think I'm done with this. The woman ADMITS she's being a heel. Why do I need to defend my position that there's probably a good deal of truth to HER OWN WORDS regarding her behavior and attitude?
"I admit I'm an ass you have a problem with it piss off" Considering the behavior and attitude she's displayed, I'm inclined to agree with her. It's not like I was hoping to find that out - - quite the contrary! I was and still am hoping for the best. However, I have a bad feeling about all of this.
Hey, she said it! I'm just saying it's probably all-too-true - - truer than she would probably admit.

Last edited:
I noticed several pages missing between p16 and p17. What happens to this thread?
I don't see any posts deleted or missing between pg 16 and 17. If there were I could see them
Its possible some may have been moved to one of the other Paris discussions. If they are your posts
check in your posts and click on them to see where they might be.

Sorry qbee, you're right. Looks like I was not really awake this morning when I came on the forum. :blush:

MIST;3871258 said:
How do you know it´s a lie?
If sunflower is a symbol for peace wouldn´t Michael have loved it then?
You can see sunflowers in lightman and some children had sunflowers on stage to give the soldier in HIStory tour.

I don't see the Sunflower on lightman, instead I see Mother Theresa, Princess Diana getting married, historical events are flashed upon lightman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVoBIdIjRSI

You yourself have stated why the Sunflower was presented to the soldier from the little girl, during the HIStory tour, 'give peace a chance,' a song made famous by John Lennon. Let's give what is due due!

You can see the sunflowers for a few seconds 0.05-0,06
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BK1UaXFNwBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn´t see it first it was another fan here who drew attention to it.
But they are there.

Again...they are not there when you watch the actual movie. The Sunflower does NOT fit the context of lightman, which the theme is of historical events. The Sunflower is not an historical event, it is a symbolism made famous by John Lennon.

How can people tell that LMP lied when she said Michael liked sunflowers? Were you a fly on the wall during their marriage so that you know for a fact that Michael never told this to LMP and that she lies? And just because John Lennon liked sunflowers Michael couldn't possibly like them? I don't understand this logic.

Because the only time you see Michael Jackson associated with a Sunflower was during the HIStory tour. Katherine Jackson never even used a Sunflower in any of the floral arrangements at Michael's funeral/burial. Each Anniversary many fan's bring the red rose, which is believed is Michael's favorite flower.

The representation of the Sunflower is associated with anti War movements.

When 9/11 happened, where terrorists hijaked planes and flew them into the twin towers in New York City and the towers came down, is why we see First Lady, Laura Bush, along with several New Yorker's laying the Sunflower down in memory of the slain. It was a silent message to the terrorist's, how wrong it was to do this, to declare war on American citizens.

Like I said, at least Debbie Rowe is gracious enough not to start up a myth about the Sunflowers!

"All we are saying is give peace a chance"

Again...they are not there when you watch the actual movie.
They are in the extras.
It wasn´t Michael who made the movie.
He didn´t make one show and we don´t know everything about how he wanted it to be.

That´s a reason for Michael to love sunflowers.
It´s possible he loved roses and other flowers too.
I don´t know if he ever discussed flowers with his mother, they didn´t celebrate birthdays when Michael grew up, I don´t know if there were occasions they gave flowers to each other.

Because the only time you see Michael Jackson associated with a Sunflower was during the HIStory tour. Katherine Jackson never even used a Sunflower in any of the floral arrangements at Michael's funeral/burial. Each Anniversary many fan's bring the red rose, which is believed is Michael's favorite flower.

When 9/11 happened, where terrorists hijaked planes and flew them into the twin towers in New York City and the towers came down, is why we see First Lady, Laura Bush, along with several New Yorker's laying the Sunflower down in memory of the slain. It was a silent message to the terrorist's, how wrong it was to do this, to declare war on American citizens.

Like I said, at least Debbie Rowe is gracious enough not to start up a myth about the Sunflowers!

"All we are saying is give peace a chance"

None of this proves that LMP lied about MJ telling her that he liked sunflowers and that LMP "made up a myth" about them. Some fans act like Michael liking roses and sunflowers are mutually exclusive, as if he could not like both or his taste could not have changed over time or varied depending on mood. LMP was his wife so why is it so hard to believe that they would have conversations like that about favorite flowers and the like? Fans do not know everything about Michael's private life.

None of this proves that LMP lied about MJ telling her that he liked sunflowers and that LMP "made up a myth" about them. Some fans act like Michael liking roses and sunflowers are mutually exclusive, as if he could not like both or his taste could not have changed over time or varied depending on mood. LMP was his wife so why is it so hard to believe that they would have conversations like that about favorite flowers and the like? Fans do not know everything about Michael's private life.

It is Lisa's pattern about Michael and what she has said about him, as to why I say she lied and created a myth, the size of an Urban Legend. Do I believe people are being gullible in believing this Urban Legend. Yep!

I honor Debbie Rowe so much more than Lisa, as an ex-wife of Michael Jackson. And Michael thought enough of Debbie Rowe to have his children come out of Debbie Rowe's womb, plus he honored Debbie by marrying her. Debbie Rowe has done more for Michael's legacy, than Lisa has ever done.

I see nothing but marketing ploy's coming from Lisa's camp, to benefit her, including taking what originally came from the anti-war movement, John Lennon and the symbolism of the Sunflower. Too much covetousness!

I just peeked in here and I am honestly appalled at the fact that we are debating about flowers! I mean REALLY????

And how many times are we going to have the LMP vs Debbie row? It is sad to see how we cut down each other over this.

Furthermore, we all were distressed by Paris' suicide attempt and some of us (myself included) were quite willing to point fingers. But I strongly believe that as fans we need to stop following her on Twitter and other social media. And we most certainly need to stop passing judgement on how she wears her hair and how she dresses!!!!

As MJ fans we are either going to respect the fact that Michael did not want his children to suffer the kind of scrutiny he did OR we are going to be a part of the problem that allows the media and the general public to objectify this girl and make her a personality and not a person.

Last edited:
Back