Paris wants to have deleted her fake Instagram-account

Is this the fake instagram she is talking about www.instagram.com/parisjackson or am I missing something (I don't follow any of this ish accounts real/fake etc lol)

:hysterical: I can barely keep up with my own, much less some celebrity's kid, lol! The only kids I follow on social media are my nieces and nephews and that's mainly because it's an easy way to keep in touch (we all live in different states).

Damn, Paris should contact on Branca and he'll buy the whole instagram and sort this out:D

It's definitely not her real account. I've been following them for about a year now, and the person that owns the account long long ago (when they first started out actually) did at one point mention they were a fan account. I suppose they got so many followers and decided that since people thought they were the real Paris, they might as well go along with it. Paris has a private Instagram account and has actually Direct Messaged the main 13.5k Paris account personally requesting her to remove the account, and the person's response to Paris was essentially to go f**k herself. When Paris (still politely) stated that she didn't pose as said user so she didn't understand why said user was posing as her and that she didn't appreciate having her privacy breached much like said user wouldn't like it either, the person basically told Paris that she was not only going to continue to spread her private photos and continue to pose as her, but that she was going to become famous because of it. It's all on Insta if you seek it out. Anyways, this person also has a history of cussing out people who claim the account is a fake, and in fact, when someone asked that question on one of her photos a couple months ago (long before the TMZ Real Paris Jackson Please Stand Up situation) I politely answered in the comments section that they were not and that they had mentioned in previous postings that they were a fan account. Almost immediately they not only deleted my comments (and the other posters) but blocked me as well. So, it's pretty obvious this person is not the real Paris, as this person seems rather unhinged and fame hungry, not to mention rude as H*ll.

There are some seriously f..ed up people in the world and this one is one of them:bugeyed

I'm a bit out of touch on these things as well so do we think that this faker follows the real Paris and takes and uses the photos she posts? I don't know how Instagram works but surely if her account is private then she chooses who follows her ie have only people she knows in real life?

I'm finding that post hilarious, you say in one breathe we shouldn't assume yet you are doing exactly that by your "assumption" of why they recorded her, you don't know anyone of them personally you was not there and you have no real factual clue why they recorded it. So please practice what you preach, or at least say this is nothing other than your opinion and either way members can't take it as factual.

In my "opinion" I want you to keep yours to yourself, attacking one of Michael's children especially when you don't even know her I won't tolerate here.

So what happened? Was she kidnapped? Who kidnapped her? Why was she kidnapped?

Is this the fake instagram she is talking about www.instagram.com/parisjackson or am I missing something (I don't follow any of this ish accounts real/fake etc lol)

Hmm on the link you posted it says "page not found" but on my iPhone the page is still up? It is the same account though.

Trust me, if you could 'hack' Instagram to get access to private accounts, the news would spread like wildfire and you'd definitely know about it.

I'm not sure what you're refering to in regards to "news?" I meant hack in the sense that people were and are obviously able to get ahold of her private photos and then proceed to repost those private photos and hashtag the s**t out of them. Those are then picked up and the reposting continues etc. until those photos eventually wind up on 100+ accounts. It's very hard to keep photos private? There are tons of accounts dedicated to her, Prince, and Blanket (both individual accounts and PPB as a unit accounts.) Where people get these photos from is beyond me, but there they are by the bucket load? Social Media has essentially become the new paparazzi.

There are some seriously f**ed up people in the world and this one is one of them :bugeyed

This person is clearly enjoying the claim to fame. They also created an account called STAYTHEF***KOFFMYS**T (blanked out for obvious reasons on here) and made it private to try and further persuade people to believe that they were the real Paris and now need a seperate account for their privacy because of people harassing them on their public account. They have about 750 followers on that account and it's still active.

So do we think that this faker follows the real Paris and takes and uses the photos she posts? I don't know how Instagram works but surely if her account is private then she chooses who follows her IE have only people she knows in real life?

I highly doubt this person follows her now (as Paris has Direct Messaged her and requested her to stop pretending to be her.) It is possible that when they started off as the fan account, Paris may have allowed them to follow her considering how many followers this person had, and because they had said they were a fan account? However, this person now has 205K (I was WAY off ... wow) followers, and are now pretending to be Paris herself, so who knows what happened? I assume the attention went to their head and they are either very good at finding unseen photos of Paris (meaning they troll the internet day and night stalkarazi style to find the latest), and/or they have people assisting them in finding said photos? Either way it's a pretty bizarre hobby to have? But like I said above, think of it like paparazzi? It's just gone to a whole new level with Social Media. That's why they say when you post something on the Internet, it's there forever.

Last edited:
The internet is FOREVER, and once a photo (or post) "escapes," there is no retrieving it and it takes on its own life. Taking down the account should be a task for her guardians, but it may not be possible if the imposter doesn't specifically claim to BE Paris, even if her name, or parts of it, appear on the account. It's very possible that there's nothing that can be done, except for fans to know that it's fake. . . .

There really should be some sort of governance and control over these kids' use of social media, for -- among other reasons -- their personal safety. For example, they may post that they are going to "such and such a place," and then people would know where they are going to BE -- everyone from Paparazzi, to people who may be up to no good. I know that personally, I would never post my own location on social media or if I was going to be out-of-town, because that could inspire burglaries of a vacant house. That's just common sense?

I'm not sure what you're refering to in regards to "news?" I meant hack in the sense that people were and are obviously able to get ahold of her private photos and then proceed to repost those private photos and hashtag the s**t out of them. Those are then picked up and the reposting continues etc. until those photos eventually wind up on 100+ accounts. It's very hard to keep photos private? There are tons of accounts dedicated to her, Prince, and Blanket (both individual accounts and PPB as a unit accounts.) Where people get these photos from is beyond me, but there they are by the bucket load? Social Media has essentially become the new paparazzi.

By news I mean CNN, BBC, New York Times and all that jazz. If Instagram, one of the world's biggest social networks, was hacked it would absolutely make the news.

Now, you're not wrong with what you're saying, but what you're describing is not the definition of hacking. As for how I think the photos are getting out? I'm pretty certain it's someone who follows her, or someone who has access to the account of someone who follows her.

i think the problem is in order to fuel that account she would have had to upload beliveable personal videos and piks so maybe try not to upload your videos to youtube then no one would belive that account

It doesn't seem to matter whether you have private Instagram account or not, because I googled how to hack private I account and there is tons of instructions how to do it:
https://www.google.ie/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hacking+private+instagram+account

I suppose these creeps used some of the methods to hack Paris' account.

Careful bubs. FBI could be watching your google searches lol!

Someone has badly dropped the ball here. In general, celebrities and certainly their minor children should be very careful about social media. It can be used to spread rumors, "invent" news, and more seriously, can be used to track their locations -- which can put them at risk. This is a job for the guardians, and the kids' Security guards (surely the kids HAVE them?). A minor child should not have to appeal to fans for this. Something is WRONG with this picture.

Someone has badly dropped the ball here. In general, celebrities and certainly their minor children should be very careful about social media. It can be used to spread rumors, "invent" news, and more seriously, can be used to track their locations -- which can put them at risk. This is a job for the guardians, and the kids' Security guards (surely the kids HAVE them?). A minor child should not have to appeal to fans for this. Something is WRONG with this picture.

Yes, it is. That is Paris' second request for help to close that fake account and I'm getting angrier because the estate has been alerted.
Of course the estate will help, but I think this is guardians job to guide and help Paris.

:bow: That's what I was thinking, too. It's bad enough that anyone can be stalked, hacked and harassed, but the ante is upped a gazillion times if the person is famous (or related to someone famous.)

It doesn't seem to matter whether you have private Instagram account or not, because I googled how to hack private I account and there is tons of instructions how to do it:
https://www.google.ie/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hacking+private+instagram+account

I suppose these creeps used some of the methods to hack Paris' account.

Those websites are complete and utter bullshit haha. I had a look at them and none of them will work, some looked extremely dodgy and are usually looking to download shit to your computer (even if they claim 'not to'). The websites I did try to use asked me to download a zip of the 'private photos', yeah sure, that's not going to contain anything harmful. Another one tried to make me fill out a survey before it'd let me click through, so instead I used my web inspector on my browser to get rid of the overlay, scroll down and it wouldn't let you go through (so essentially you fill out some bullshit survey that gets your details, the website gets paid but nothing happens for you).

I believe the legit only way for Instagram to allow access to these photos is if you're firstly logged into an Instagram account that has permission to follow that account, only then will Instagram allow access to the photos of that private account. If there was a way to 'hack' into a private Instagram account, I imagine they would focus on the more lucrative private accounts of famous celebrities, not so much the daughter of Michael Jackson. Given it's owned by Facebook, I can imagine security being pretty tight and any word of private accounts being hacked could severly damage Instagram's PR; so I like to imagine Facebook is on top of their game and that you can't download the photos literally by googling how to and clicking the first link. There could possibly be an exploit waiting out there to get access to these Instagram private accounts, who knows I'm not actively looking for one ofc, but if there were you wouldn't be able to do it from those websites you mentioned.

However, there does seem to be a way to possibly get access to these private photos and not follow them, but it requires the help of someone who does follow them (at which point, they might as well just screenshot and send it over to the person asking). Some websites let you tell them what Instagram profile you want to see and it lets you know who on that list is a follower of that person. If one of those followers logs into that website (through the official Instagram API), I believe it will then get access to those private photos as you've logged in as someone who has been allowed to view those photos.

^^I'm not hacking type of person so I didn't bother checking whether those instructions works, but fair play to you going further:cheeky:

I thought if it is possible to hack twitter account, then in it possible to hack Instagram.

Anyways, hopefully Paris Instagram issues will be sorted out.

^^I'm not hacking type of person so I didn't bother checking whether those instructions works, but fair play to you going further:cheeky:

I thought if it is possible to hack twitter account, then in it possible to hack Instagram.

Anyways, hopefully Paris Instagram issues will be sorted out.

I think the best route for her would be doing what I suggested on page one. Work with Instagram to have an official account, one that is verified so no-one falls for fake imposters. After that, she can choose to have only one photo that just explains this is her official account, and that she does not post any photos publicly or something.

That wouldn't solve everything, but it would help solve the issue of other people trying to play themselves off as her.

Im surprisrd paris hasnt been like "you know what stuff this! im deleting my instragram"!

Cuz If i was in her situation i would've done that

You're right! Anything online can be hacked, including Instagram. If people can hack financial institutions and government agencies, Instagram should be easy pickings.

Just wanted to make a note here. In this case, I don't think Paris' asking people on social media for help is necessarily indicative of a lack of help from her family. I've seen people make similar requests like this on social media. It seems that the more flags a given account, tweet, video, etc. receives, the more likely it is to be removed or draw the attention of the site staff.

If you consider the massive amount of content and activity on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram, this makes sense. There are probably a ton of complaints made each day, so a single one isn't going to stand out. If you see a flood of complaints all about one post or account, though, that'll probably catch the moderators' attention the quickest.

In fact, sometimes people even try to use this for bullying purposes - - they'll try to encourage people to make a ton of bogus complaints against a given person they don't like, in order to get them in trouble.

In any case, it makes sense for Paris to ask Instagram users to report a fraudulent account. I don't have an account myself, but if I did, I'd be more than happy to take a minute or two to do so, and there are probably many other people who also wouldn't mind giving a bit of aid there.

I'm not saying for sure the family or Estate is or isn't helping her out. I'm just saying that appealing to Instagram users (and also warning them about a fake account in the process) doesn't necessarily mean she's desperate or getting no help from her family or the Estate, nor does it indicate that she doesn't know how to take any actions herself. If anything, it seems to show her level of comfort and familiarity with using social media - - she's using it as one of the tools in her arsenal to deal with an impostor. I do think there's a bit of a generational factor as well - - the idea of enlisting help from strangers on the Internet for various purposes seems to be an increasingly popular concept.

I hope this approach has more success, since it seems like whatever other methods she's attempted either haven't worked or are taking too long. I'd hate having people making fraudulent accounts in my name, especially if a lot of people were falling for it. Hope she can get things resolved soon. Obviously, there are Lord-knows-how-many fake social media accounts in her name, but this does seem like a major one, and it'd be nice to take it out of play.

In any case, I do agree that the best thing would probably be to have a verified account, even if she doesn't want to actually use it. Ha, come to think of it, I think I've seen at least one verified celebrity Twitter account that only had maybe one or two posts. That probably explains it - - they don't really want to use Twitter per se, but want to prevent others from impersonating them with fake accounts.

Just wanted to make a note here. In this case, I don't think Paris' asking people on social media for help is necessarily indicative of a lack of help from her family. I've seen people make similar requests like this on social media. It seems that the more flags a given account, tweet, video, etc. receives, the more likely it is to be removed or draw the attention of the site staff.

If you consider the massive amount of content and activity on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram, this makes sense. There are probably a ton of complaints made each day, so a single one isn't going to stand out. If you see a flood of complaints all about one post or account, though, that'll probably catch the moderators' attention the quickest.

In fact, sometimes people even try to use this for bullying purposes - - they'll try to encourage people to make a ton of bogus complaints against a given person they don't like, in order to get them in trouble.

In any case, it makes sense for Paris to ask Instagram users to report a fraudulent account. I don't have an account myself, but if I did, I'd be more than happy to take a minute or two to do so, and there are probably many other people who also wouldn't mind giving a bit of aid there.

I'm not saying for sure the family or Estate is or isn't helping her out. I'm just saying that appealing to Instagram users (and also warning them about a fake account in the process) doesn't necessarily mean she's desperate or getting no help from her family or the Estate, nor does it indicate that she doesn't know how to take any actions herself. If anything, it seems to show her level of comfort and familiarity with using social media - - she's using it as one of the tools in her arsenal to deal with an impostor. I do think there's a bit of a generational factor as well - - the idea of enlisting help from strangers on the Internet for various purposes seems to be an increasingly popular concept.

I hope this approach has more success, since it seems like whatever other methods she's attempted either haven't worked or are taking too long. I'd hate having people making fraudulent accounts in my name, especially if a lot of people were falling for it. Hope she can get things resolved soon. Obviously, there are Lord-knows-how-many fake social media accounts in her name, but this does seem like a major one, and it'd be nice to take it out of play.

In any case, I do agree that the best thing would probably be to have a verified account, even if she doesn't want to actually use it. Ha, come to think of it, I think I've seen at least one verified celebrity Twitter account that only had maybe one or two posts. That probably explains it - - they don't really want to use Twitter per se, but want to prevent others from impersonating them with fake accounts.

Good points. But I do wonder if the estate has actually been approached. That estate consists of an army of lawyers, who contact other lawyers if something is beyond their particular expertise. If a phone call was made to them, especially considering Paris' emotional state a while ago, I think that instagram account would disappear.

Good points. But I do wonder if the estate has actually been approached. That estate consists of an army of lawyers, who contact other lawyers if something is beyond their particular expertise. If a phone call was made to them, especially considering Paris' emotional state a while ago, I think that instagram account would disappear.

Correct me if I'm wrong but IMO it's not really the estates job/place to interfere with what I would think would be the guardians job? TJ seems to be on the case now which is as it should be, so that's good.

Back