People who don't understand

and that is one of the reasons this site is so important. I'm getting it on facebook today too, as I did a year ago. I'm feeling a bit sad today and have no one in my life who understands, the reverse it true. So glad to be able to come here and share time with you guys - who DO understand!

This site,(MJJC) is the site that sustains me. Outside of here, no one I know personally in my surroundings is a die hard core MJ fan as I am. I talk to my mom and wore her ear off from time to time, she understands me.
Concerning facebook, haven't been there in months, so whatever the haters are doing let them hate on, I'm beyond that now. :(

Last edited:
Yup, happened to me today. I updated my status to commemorate the anniversary and one of the jerks on my friends list posted something offensive about MJ. Luckily some of my friends stood up to him before I saw his post and they got him to shut up within 65 notifications. I think he's done dissing Mike =)

Yeah, I updated my Facebook status commemorating Michael (and Farrah Fawcett - RIP!) and the comments have been positive. Thankfully, I have some friends on Facebook who like MJ and/or his music. And I have friends who don't even like MJ, but they don't waste their time trying to bash him either. Just ignore the haters. Haters are gonna hate.

Back