• Love it

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters
Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE

exactly. they share a mix for free, so its free for everyone. very simple.
and, yes i can use a proxy. but no picture. and why such a stupid method to share something for free, and make it complicated???
:doh:

Last edited:

The remixes are going to be on the second CD as well - according to description - so it might make them an official release. So I'm not sure.

Would absolutely love to hear the remix if somebody would be generous enough to share :)

Wish I could hear it :(

Well, it's probably going to be on youtube by tomorrow anyway.

Well yes its official but its officially free!

I'd gladly upload it, if the mods/Gaz give me permission. It's a dubstep remix with the actual bass-line starting at 1:00 after an insane build up. Definitely an MJ-worthy remix. Already better than most of the "Thriller 25" remixes.

I'd gladly upload it, if the mods/Gaz give me permission. It's a dubstep remix with the actual bass-line starting at 1:00 after an insane build up. Definitely an MJ-worthy remix. Already better than most of the "Thriller 25" remixes.

Well if it's not allowed, you don't have to post the link here. You can just upload it on Youtube and we'll find it all by ourselves. :shifty: And if they didn't want people to share it, then they should have made the cans available in all countries. So it's their fault. :beee:

holy crap this remix rocks! one of the best MJ remixes ive heard :) :)

It's on SoundCloud!

"Bad [AfroJack Remix]" :dancin:

Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE !!

can someone upload this?
europe have no chance for this. its not the us, and we dont have cans.
its a bit stupid campain to share mixes with the us and canada, but not with the bigger mj fanbase. ^^

Not Canada :(

So yeah today someone posted a picture of the cans being sold in the US and since im only 15 with no car i ended up jumping outta my seat and literally ran like 2 miles to my local gas station and found out they didnt sell it, i checked walmart too but nothing xD :'(

I just sent a whatever MJ pepsi can pic found online and get a link, .....so....

Cool! bad is still so fresh after 25 years.

I have to agree with you all, it's a pretty good remix! I like how it's new and different, yet at the same time it still has the important components of the original song, like the melody and the bass.

I have to agree with you all, it's a pretty good remix! I like how it's new and different, yet at the same time it still has the important components of the original song, like the melody and the bass.

Holy crap! This is pretty awesome! I was very skeptical about these mixes, but this is great!

The remix is very BAD! ;) (and I usually don't like remixes). In fact dubstep is a style that makes me wanna get up and dance (and it didn't happen to me with the new music in years) ... BAD BAD REALLY REALLY BAD ...

Upload on YT!! - And then maybe share a link. :)

Well if it's not allowed, you don't have to post the link here. You can just upload it on Youtube and we'll find it all by ourselves. :shifty: And if they didn't want people to share it, then they should have made the cans available in all countries. So it's their fault. :beee:

:lol: true

holy crap this remix rocks! one of the best MJ remixes ive heard :) :)

ARRrrrgh!! - I wanna hear it!!

Let me hear it please....!!

Holy crap! This is pretty awesome! I was very skeptical about these mixes, but this is great!

Jesus - you guys are killing me...

The remix is very BAD! ;) (and I usually don't like remixes). In fact dubstep is a style that makes me wanna get up and dance (and it didn't happen to me with the new music in years) ... BAD BAD REALLY REALLY BAD ...

You guys are having a blast making me go crazy right???
I WANNA HEAR IT TOO!! :lol:

Where can I hear it??

BTW - I'm very exited you all thinks it's great. I don't really like remix's but it sounds like this is good!

:lo:

YEAH!!

Found it on soundcloud! :lol:

If anyone have a DL link it would be appreciated. :)

YEAH!!

Found it on soundcloud! :lol:

If anyone have a DL link it would be appreciated. :)

If you'd check your PM that I sent you a few mins ago, you'd have it :D

^^ Ivy, what do you think of it? :D

kermit.gif

its fresh, but retains MJ in a dignified way. I like it.

I think it is ---- GREAT !!!!

And after hearing it on cloudscan I found out I could download it from there! - Greatness!!

The next 4 month will be great! - Today this BAD remix. - In a weeks time - DBMA! - then maybe a tracklist of the Disc 2 and Wembley.

I think we will get great stuff once in a while for the next 4 months - ending with the actual release! - Which is GREAT!!

Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE !!

i sent in a fake picture aswell...lol how long will it take for me to get the email?

Back