Afrojack Bad Remix

• Love it

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters
Do you like the new Pepsi BAD (Afrojack Remix) ? Poll for fun!

Hi.

Someone talked about it would be fun to make a poll to see what people think, so here it is!

Do you like the new BAD (Afrojack Remix) ?

Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE

added the poll

Well, there's a reason why there's a very long intro and outro - it's a common rule for dance mixes to have that so DJ's have the time to prepare/cue which other songs to mix it with, hence the lenght. Listen to some other dance remixes and you'll notice this on pretty much every single one..

How many remixes will there come you think?

And what other songs have they mixed?

TYMMF og DD maybe.

I'm personally dissapointed with the lack of creativity of the new Bad remix. It's basically just a stripped down version of Bad with a House/Dub Step drum loop on top of it. Atleast the Thriller 25 remixes tried to achieve something new with the tracks, not just adding a new beat to it and a synthesizer. But then again, this is just my opinion.. Still can't wait to hear the other remixes that has been commissioned, hopefully they'll have a more original approach..

I see what you're saying. But I think they wanted that way. To respect the roots of the original song. In my opinion the public, especially the fans wound't like something that transgress the entire song, at least not as the first mix, let's wait for the others :)

I actually like this mix, is not something that blows my mind but it's really cool :yes:

^^^

I'm with you. I'm no over the moon, but for a remix it's good.

^^^

I'm with you. I'm no over the moon, but for a remix it's good.

Yes It's pretty cool, and I like it a lot!
The thing is that I'm used to listen to mixes in general, and it's amazing what some MJ fans can do :)
But this is great!

I voted Love it. :lol:

I have heard it on repeat for an hour or two now - and it is funky and nice!

I really hope dj's will play this on discos and clubs!

I voted neutral, but I'm still adding it t0 my iTunes since is the first taste we have of Bad 25.

Also, were the Pepsi officially released in America yet?

OK guys, we have this picture of the not working site: http://i50.tinypic.com/307otw4.jpg
Could someone please also make a picture of when the site is working? And could someone please take a picture of the email you resive?

I would really appreciate that.

Josed.

Last edited:

Nice to see that no one Hates it! :lol:

But then again - how can you hate something that has MJ's vocals in it???

I've always loved well made remixes. What do you think about this one:

[youtube]8i7OUnigvzY[/youtube]

I love it and i cant believe it. Thats all i can say. If a remix satisfies me...im looking forward to the next ones! if they are as good as these ones, im waiting for them.

THAT IS AWESOME!! - It's very futuristic! - The sound is like scince-fiction like. :lol:

And the video fits so perfect!

Re: Do you like the new Pepsi BAD (Afrojack Remix) ? Poll for fun!

What the hell is this??

That is all. Lol.

Meh. I already knew how this would sound and I was right.

It's just a club/dubstep version of Bad. It's nothing special. The original Bad (Extended Dance Mix) is amazing, but this is ugh.

A good oldie!:)
Now this is what I call a remix, I've always liked this one..
Creative, original and good:)

I hate it when people enter a thread and drown it with negativity so I'll try not to do that.

I'm neutral on this remix. It's not something I would listen to at all but I don't want to kill myself while listening to it either. I loved Will.I.Am's Thriller 25 remixes, especially WBSS with Akon. They were "re-imagined" and they sounded different to the original. This sounds like Bad with some substep beat playing over the top of it.

Usually I'd just say "It's just a few remixes, I can skip them" but this is almost 8 minutes long! This is going to take up space which could be filled with unreleased songs. I am left with many questions now. How many remixes are there going to be? Are they all going to be this long? Will we only get a few demos/unreleased tracks?

So now are two threads with polls for the same thing. Maybe the other should be closed.

Like it! Like to dance to it!

Not BAD! My expectations were really low, so I got pleasantly surprised. This is actually quite a decent remix! Not jumping up and down here, but still voted 'Love it'. I can picture myself dancing to this remix. Like this -->:imbad

For everybody who's saying it's dubstep... that's not. Dubstep has a different beat, just youtube dubstep. This remix has every count a bassdrum, dubstep not. Love the remix

Back