Pet Peeves

People who complain about being cold in the winter (indoors) and yet they are dressed like they are on vacation in the Bahamas. Put a sweater on.

I actually just read this thread for the fun of it. It's quite funny.

Um I do, lol. Though I use PayPal for mostly ebay and some online ordering if that's what you are referring to.

Yes. I can understand writing checks IRL, since I did work at a grocery store as a cashier and had to take them, but I've never seen anyone even accept checks online. Usually, people want nothing but PayPal, since it's safe, etc. etc. etc. and checks can bounce, be fraudulent, etc.

I was surprised this guy wanted checks as payment when I offered to do PayPal. o_O''

DJ's who talk after every line of every song in a nightclub

When someone has got a lot of reps and you think :eek: how did they get that many ... :(

People who complain about being cold in the winter (indoors) and yet they are dressed like they are on vacation in the Bahamas. Put a sweater on.

That's me! :lol: I call it optimism (for better weather). It's like this way I put pressure on the weather gods to make it warmer. It works every year around March ;)

I hate weird punctuation in sentences, like,,, and more than two or three question marks/ exclamation marks!!! It looks loud and messy to me. But I'm an editor, so that might have something to do with it.

Women who hate on other women and it's apparent that it's because the other is richer/prettier etc. What the hell is their problem?

That's me! :lol: I call it optimism (for better weather). It's like this way I put pressure on the weather gods to make it warmer. It works every year around March ;)

Oops gotcha! :cheeky:

I'm one of those people that loves to be a little chilly and looks forward to the fall and winter. SO I don't blast the heat on because it's fall/winter, you're supposed to dress like it's fall/winter with long sleeves and sweaters. You can't do that in summer. I hate warm weather! But I'm strange, lol!

^:lol: Funny how different people are. I think the climate in NYC is similar to the climate in the Netherlands. I like having 4 seasons (instead of just wet/dry) but the cold ones always last longer somehow. Wearing sweates can be so hot when everybody has the heating on at full force. I'm always sweating at work in my winter gear. I guess spring is ideal. No heating needed and it's possible to dress covered but airy at the same time.

I hate it when people will believe all those horrible allegation againts Michael Jackson with no proof what so ever and then will refuse to believe all the charity work that MJ did even though there's tons of evidence to prove that

When you look at history tour in youtube with your very slow computer and when you come to part 6 they tell you cannot see it.

When your stop on the bus is next but it's hard for you to reach over to press the next stop requested button (or pull the thingy) and you hope someone else will do it (my hands may be full or something) but they don't so you go through the trouble of reaching to push the button (or pulling the thingy) and someone else does it at the same time. Why did you wait so longggg!

I need a vacation.

When I'm in the car and a song comes on the radio that I really like and the person next me turns it down and sings over it.

When people objectify my favorite artist like he's a piece of meat.

When people criticize me for watching the news because it's "depressing"...even while they are sitting in MY living room eating MY food and sitting on MY couch.

When people criticize me for watching the news because it's "depressing"...even while they are sitting in MY living room eating MY food and sitting on MY couch.
:lol:poor you :hug:
when you want to go out but your addicated to doing MJJC first :lol:

the phrases 'i wish you the best', and 'i did my best'. both are those are phrases of failure. when you say 'i wish you the best', no you don't. when you say 'i did my best', no you didn't.

OH MEIN GOTT. When idiots down the hall have a clogged sink that makes their f---ing water go up MY god--amn sink!!! WTH. Disgusting.

Back