Pet Peeves

^ They're not actually louder - I always thought they were. TV shows (particularly shitcoms) have dynamic sound, meaning different sound elements e.g. canned laughs, outside noise etc are all at different volumes just like in the real world.

A phone dial tone is 80db for example, a Subway train is 95dB or so. Dynamics means it'll be at those dB levels rather than all being pushed up to 95dB and sounding louder when in fact they aren't. The ads are not dynamic and are compressed to an nth of their life, so what happens is every sound is exactly at the same volume (a truck, a plane and a phone ringing all at the same dB level, never changing!!!), leading us to think they are louder, when in fact they aren't.

Pet peeves for me: people who are on the road, rush to get in your way - like speed up ahead on you, then go so slowly because they're trying to either get you a speeding ticket (having to speed up and then slow down all of a sudden because they are ignorant).

Oversensitive people who will not let anybody make suggestions without putting them on a massive guilt trip for disagreeing with something.

The people of Montreal, well not the people but the fans, they're such big whiney babies, just because their Montreal Canadiens won 24 Stanley Cup champioships, they just get on my nerves, their booing on the US Anthem, booing on my favourite players and they protest to to crucify Zdeno Chara. They city of Montreal are full b**chy whiners, yeah they whine, b**ch and moan for wanting what they want. I just plain hate Montreal now.

NaruSaku *MAJOR GAG*

Naruto_Shippuuden_170-171-724.jpg

Just seeing them like this makes me sick!

Back