Pet Peeves

And it happened--again. At 7:30 in the f--ing morning, I wake up to find my sink completely flooded with foreign water. :angry:

I do it sometimes and it's really unladylike but i cant stand to see people spit in public

When parents beat their kids in public...like 4 real???

Kids eat their snot in public...that's really gross bleh!

Dresser drawers that r like half way open

Ppl with stinky stinky feet!

And some other things i cant really think of now but i will try to think of some others later

I've probably written this here before but when certain neighbors of mine don't say hello or good morning or just don't acknowledge me. It's very rude and hurts my feelings.

I've probably written this here before but when certain neighbors of mine don't say hello or good morning or just don't acknowledge me. It's very rude and hurts my feelings.

Same here:yes:but I dont care:rofl::rofl:

Group work. Mathematics. People who don't know what they're doing. Now imagine all three at once (I admit to being part of the problem on pet peeve no. 003 in this specific situation.)

When I bust my behind cleaning my entire kitchen let a few people in and its destroyed in seconds... :huh: really now?

When i'm driving in my car and some ass is driving really close behind me. I'm doing the f-ing speed limit! I can't go any faster!

My pet peeves are

1. People offering opinions without knowing facts (EG people who believe the Cascio tracks are fake).

2. People who personally insult someone because of something they like (EG liking Lady GaGa and people rip on you for it).

3. When people ignore what you just said and reply to you with the EXACT thing you just rebutted :S

My pet peeves are

1. People offering opinions without knowing facts (EG people who believe the Cascio tracks are fake).

2. People who personally insult someone because of something they like (EG liking Lady GaGa and people rip on you for it).

3. When people ignore what you just said and reply to you with the EXACT thing you just rebutted :S

Haha! I love that last one. I agree :) I sometimes consider going into politics, but then you have to endure this all the time. Exhausting.

People who leave hate comments on youtube. Seriously what's the point? You go on youtube, type in the name of someone you don't like, watch that persons video (Which is only adding to that persons popularity on youtube anyway) and then you leave a hate comment. Wouldn't it be better to watch videos of things you do like?

People who leave hate comments on youtube. Seriously what's the point? You go on youtube, type in the name of someone you don't like, watch that persons video (Which is only adding to that persons popularity on youtube anyway) and then you leave a hate comment. Wouldn't it be better to watch videos of things you do like?

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

When people sing the National Anthem and they can't get the words right! :wtf:

When people (This is a UK thing) say ''Oh i need to use the loo''. It's called a Toilet! You sound like a god damned 2 year old when you call it The Loo

Some people's obession with sports. I have no problem with people enjoying it but sometimes some people forget that it's just a game and start treating it like a religion

Also while we're on the topic of sports i really hate it when a fan of a sports team says ''Oh man it was awesome we won today'' or ''Aww man i can't believe we lost''. What do you mean we? You didn't do anything! It was the players who won/lost! You had no part in their victory/loss.

People who say they think they are ugly and yet then go and post loads of pictures of themselves on various social networking sites. If they seriously believed they were ugly they would not do that, seems to be more like fishing for compliments and it's lame.
On the same sort of topic people who post loads of pictures of themselves because apparently their previous pictures were not up to date/ recent enough. Wtf like seriously? You do not change that much in the space of a few months, at least be honest and admit you are vain!

Back