Peter Lopez suicide-people begin to

If I shot myself, I wouldn't do this in my house .. brain and blood all over the room .. my family would have certainly probs to use the room further. I wouldn't want to hurt my family members beyond my suicide, I only want my rest, no more pain or whatever, not to hurt somebody else, that's not the pupose for a suicide.

btw. ppl who kills itself are never realistic!

A friend of mine has died of a medication overdose (suicide) .. no one, NO ONE, could ever imagine that he would do this. He never said either one single word directly nor made hints.

A family member jumped with her car and her 3 kids from the bridge .. no single word!
After shopping at the supermarket, she went home, stowed the things she bought and ...

Proverb: Dogs that bark do not bite --> most ppl who announcing suicide don't make it, the others .. the others who do not speak about their desperately feelings are in are in great danger.

Why he, Peter Lopez, has made suicide?

- maybe he was depressed
- maybe he was ill
- maybe he had financial problems (investment troubles etc.)
- maybe ...

Who knows 100% his motive? Probably nobody!
All you can make are speculations.

Whom does these speculations help ... and for what?
All the facts, in here (like the vid) and on other threads, were ingnored every time.
Do have the media all your minds so confused that you couldn't think logical and realistic any more?

@ Maria MJ

I am surprized at how much some people are determined to see everything as a coincidence or an accident.

Not as a coincidence or an accident.
The most things what happened can be explained plausibly... but, some people do not want to understand.

@ earth child

MJ's feelings about Neverland were that he would always visit Neverland but it was no longer a home. He didn't want to live there anymore. He never said he would never go there ever again.

He said he would never go back .. he was afraid (in panic) the entire estate would be overheard, microphones and cameras in all rooms .. the raid has been destroyed the privacy of NL :(
(there many articles on the net, you just have to google)

Michael's own sisters have gone public to say Michael had a problem with drugs, I do not presume to know anything but do assume that his family knows more than we do?

I guess his family knows less than we do.

Moreover, their behaviour is not tactically wise!

If I had a family member who has died on an overdose of drugs/medications I would never go on public and declare the whole world he/she had a drog problem.

If I would want that the murderer is responible for the dead of my beloved one, I have to shut my mouth and let do the investigators what they have to do. Another behaviour than this (close mouth) contradicts what I really want to achieve .. condemnation of the responsible.

That's what I do reproach (some of) the family and the so-called lawyer .. they cause more harm on Michaels legacy than the tabloids.

I couldn't help!
(I apologize for grammar, syntax, misspelling)

In most suicide cases, the family doesn't know why things happened, nor does anyone else until law enforcement concludes it's investigation and tells them what exactly transpired....Everything can't be a conspiracy, guys.

If only the house had cameras :(

For anybody else who KNOWS THINGS, I suggest they get cameras, or maybe even extra.

It was unfortunate for Michael's situation because he bought those cameras that had feet and can walk away by themselves. Bad idea, don't buy those kind.

Thank you MJ_smile for your wise post.

It hurts my feelings to see that those who choose to have their minds shut to any possibilities turn against fellow fans discrediting their speculations one by one. It's not really what you do, it's how you do it. Sharing our love for Michael Jackson is supposed to keep us on the same side.
Why would I turn against a believer? Because I find pleasure in disillusioning him/her? I would politely explain my point of view and leave it there without trying to enforce it.
After Michael's death we are given a story that can not be swallowed because it does not make sense.

At least to those of us who sense a lot of people have not done their job to protect Michael and still refuse to do it.

I would think his wife of 20 years could shed some light on why he might have shot himself...I doubt the LAPD would care if there were something pointing towards a connection to Michael. I'll wait and see what transpires. From what I gather the note left said nothing about why, so I don't find that very hopeful.

Shana Mangatal Wanted to update you guys on Peter Lopez. Went to his services today. It was absolutely lovely, with a large turn out of people who loved him. His 2 beautiful daughters and wife spoke, and seem to be holding up very well. The coroner has ruled that it was a definite suicide, but there are still no answers as to why. Ev...eryone I spoke to said that it was completely out of character for him...RIP Peter.

See More
Shana Mangatal His daughters both wrote their speeches themselves. I was amazed at how composed and eloquent they were. They both expressed so touchingly all of the emotions they are going through. They're 14 and 12, I think.

12 hours ago

13 hours ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike

Raffles van Exel

Today we are putting my Friend/ Attorney Peter Lopez to rest. the Memorial service was amazing. Kenny G, Kenny Ortega, Randy Jackson, Neil Portnow ( Chairman of the Grammy's), Sugar Ray Leonard, Jimmy Jam (producer) and other attended. R.I.P. my friend. untill we meet again

Devastated Catherine Bach leads mourners at funeral of lawyer husband Peter Lopez

Last updated at 1:47 AM on 7th May 2010

Dukes Of Hazzard star Catherine Bach was joined by hundreds of mourners yesterday at the funeral of her husband Peter Lopez.
The Eighties pin-up, 56, was devastated when her entertainment lawyer husband committed suicide in the garden of their Encino home last Friday.
Wearing a black dress and sunglasses, Bach stayed close to the couple's two daughters Sophia, 14, and Laura, 11, at the Catholic service at a church in Santa Monica.

article-1274127-097626F3000005DC-89_468x361.jpg

Shock: Catherine Bach and a priest walk behind Peter Lopez's coffin after his funeral at the Saint Monica Catholic Church in Santa Monica yesterday

Following the funeral, Bach was comforted by the priest as she followed her husband's coffin out of the church.
Turning out to pay their respects from the world of entertainment and law was Olympian Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris Jenner.
Lopez, 60, who had been married to Bach for 20 years, was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head in the garden of the family home.
A coroner's official has confirmed it was suicide.

article-1274127-0975E6F6000005DC-52_468x370.jpg

Comfort: Bach receives a hug from a friend following the service

article-1274127-0975E835000005DC-457_468x406.jpg

Respected: Lopez was a top music lawyer and had many famous clients

article-1274127-0976264F000005DC-285_233x322.jpg

In memoriam: A mourner carrying the order of service

A prominent music lawyer, Lopez represented Michael Jackson for seven years and also The Eagles, Andrea Bocelli, Julio Iglesias and Michael Buble
He helped to found the law firm Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy & Klein.
His law firm released a statement last week, saying: 'We are deeply shocked and saddened by the unexpected loss of our friend and partner.'

Lopez's mother, Eleanor, told website Radar Online that Bach has been devastated and shocked by her husband's suicide: 'She is falling apart, I don't blame her. She's in shock.'
Eleanor said he had shown no outward signs of depression and appeared happy in his work.
'I just can't believe it. I spoke to him just last night and he seemed fine. I've been in and out of hospital lately and he's been calling me every day to make sure I'm OK.'
She said the spot where he is believed to have killed himself was up a hill in the garden with views extending over the Valley.

article-1274127-0975E7A2000005DC-327_468x454.jpg

Shock: Bach kept closely beside her two teenage daughters

Bach called Mrs Lopez to say 'Peter's not here any more' before going to collect the couple's daughters, Sophia and Laura, from school.
John Schneider, who played Bo Duke alongside Bach's Daisy in the show which ran from 1979 to 1985, rushed to his co-star's side to lend support.
Lopez is Bach's second husband. She married David Shaw in 1976 but divorced him in 1981.
Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's former general manager, said: 'I'd known Peter for 20 years. I can't think of a nicer individual. He was a good guy. I'm just so shocked.'

article-1274127-09762593000005DC-145_468x300.jpg

Paying respect: Hundred of mourners attended the service

All I have to say is that this is wierd, and I bet, that if Michael had NO IDEA who Peter Lopez was, and had never worked with him, then Peter would still be here.

I feel SOOO bad for his wife and children....when people commit suicide ,,its the not knowing why that is hard. very very sad indeed

I don't particularly see any use in him being used in the trial, if he was still with us. If I'm mistaken, he was around when Michael signed off on some of the early AEG/TII deals, but was relinquished of his job around late May-early June, I could be wrong, but I remember reading something of that nature. So he wouldn't really know much about what happened, unless they'd call him in for how Michael was a supposed drug abuser because of his past, like the media likes to claim. Which if that's the case and that's a theory as to why he did what he did, then expect to see a bunch of people popping up dead in the upcoming weeks

I don't particularly see any use in him being used in the trial, if he was still with us. If I'm mistaken, he was around when Michael signed off on some of the early AEG/TII deals, but was relinquished of his job around late May-early June, I could be wrong, but I remember reading something of that nature. So he wouldn't really know much about what happened, unless they'd call him in for how Michael was a supposed drug abuser because of his past, like the media likes to claim. Which if that's the case and that's a theory as to why he did what he did, then expect to see a bunch of people popping up dead in the upcoming weeks

doesnt it strike you odd that he would be relinquished from his job at that time?? Michael passed away June 25th. ...not long afterwords. I think Mr. Lopez would of been of some help to Michael. Maybe that is why he is not here anymore either.

Her mother-in-law Eleanor Lopez tells the National Enquirer, "She's like a zombie. She's completely out of it, in a daze. She keeps saying, 'What are we going to do now? Why would Peter do this? Why?'

"She's under doctor's care and has been given heavy medication, but she just can't accept what's happened. None of us can. My granddaughters can't stop crying. It's a house of grief over there."

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2010/05/08/13875351-wenn-story.html

Maybe because Peter just wasn't the guy to do something like that?? He wasn't the guy to leave his wife and children in such a state with NO ANSWER why. Just like Michael wasn't the kind of father to risk leaving his Blanket without a mother and father by some drug addiction on his part.

If his wife is asking those questions, then she really has NO IDEA why. If it was financial reasons, she would know about it too, and we know he's not on drugs. It's not relationship problems because his family loves him.

What problem of Peter Lopez would make suicide the ONLY solution??

I did some research and found lots of articles where murder was faked as suicide.

I wonder if there just is not enough evidence for peter's suicide to suggest murder. OR, if it's because he was Michael's lawyer....

And I'm still questioning why none of the news stations, not even abc or fox, have reported this for at least a minute???

Last edited:
Lopez had info regarding Jermaine and the Nation of Islam that he was about to go public with.

Lopez and Michael also had made a new record company together as well.

Lopez had info regarding Jermaine and the Nation of Islam that he was about to go public with.

What?! Where did you find out he had info regarding Jermaine and Islam, and that he was about to speak about it??

By whom come this?
MJs bodyguards were/are members of NOI, they work / worked also in Encino. They had / have probably contact with Jermaine. What should now be presented to the public?

Is there a link to the register?

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2010/05/08/13875351-wenn-story.html

Maybe because Peter just wasn't the guy to do something like that?? He wasn't the guy to leave his wife and children in such a state with NO ANSWER why. Just like Michael wasn't the kind of father to risk leaving his Blanket without a mother and father by some drug addiction on his part.

If his wife is asking those questions, then she really has NO IDEA why. If it was financial reasons, she would know about it too, and we know he's not on drugs. It's not relationship problems because his family loves him.

What problem of Peter Lopez would make suicide the ONLY solution??

I did some research and found lots of articles where murder was faked as suicide.

I wonder if there just is not enough evidence for peter's suicide to suggest murder. OR, if it's because he was Michael's lawyer....

And I'm still questioning why none of the news stations, not even abc or fox, have reported this for at least a minute???

Thanks for the article.
I too will need a lot of convincing to believe this was a suicide.

Like I posted in a previous page, Lopez does not fit the profile at all. Unless she had just told him she wanted a divorce (which she'll probably never reveal) or if he was taking something for stress that made him suicidal (which we don't know either).
Then I could believe it.

Lopez had his medical files with him when he died? Isnt that against HIPPA rules?

http://globalist.org.ua/?p=43281
some"journalists" are even worse then hoax theorists in their wild fantasies
in tis article author wrie that Lopez is dead but Michael is alive and that it was Lopez idea of faking Michael's death
and by the way "journalist" gave a link to the article from where he got info but it is nothing like that in his"source"

Lopez had his medical files with him when he died? Isnt that against HIPPA rules?

Lopez? Are you mistaking him with Klein's assistant? (see below)

When Ayers' body was discovered, authorities found hospital records showing that he had been admitted to three different hospitals since August, in each case for pain issues -- and in each case he was discharged with various meds.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/30/micha...-addict-percocet-demerol-drugs/#ixzz0mijm8hLs

If that's what you are saying ,

it's not clear if the records were on him. The cops could have searched for him in the system and could have found records.

Hospital records does not necessarily mean medical records - hospitals in US give you a lot of paperwork (such as related to admittance, release, invoice) , that could be it.

Plus generally speaking everyone can have their own medical records in US (if you ask the doctor will give you copies) and you can have them on you, at your house or take them from one doctor to another etc etc. Basically you can do whatever you want with your own records. HIPAA is to protect the records from unrelated 3rd parties. (Such as your doctor will not discuss your medical history with me.) In legal investigations cops can sometimes get access to medical and hospital records (depending on the situation).

Last edited:
Thanks for the article.
I too will need a lot of convincing to believe this was a suicide.

Like I posted in a previous page, Lopez does not fit the profile at all. Unless she had just told him she wanted a divorce (which she'll probably never reveal) or if he was taking something for stress that made him suicidal (which we don't know either).
Then I could believe it.

She wouldn't be walking around the house asking 'WHY? WHY?' if she KNEW why...unless she's acting, because she IS an actor.

But still, how coincidental is it that Lopez was connected with Michael (like chandler) and killed himself a day after Jason's gay claims?

After watching Peter's interview on CNN, I think he really knew something because he said "the truth will come out" and that things are getting crazier in the media with all the false stories.

If he, that one person, can point out the lies in the media, unlike the vast general public, then he KNEW what was FALSE and what was TRUE, like us. And he said with confidence, "Michael should still be here, that's certain." AND he spent time with Michael during his last months. There's too many reasons for Murray's denfense to NOT want him around that court.

And when he came out to speak against the stories coming out, it was only in July, when we were just getting the propofol and drug addict stories, mainly.

Not even Tom Messereau could point out those false stories in Michael's propofol and drug addiction. All he knows is Michael during the trial.

Last edited:
Maybe Peter knew things about Tohme? Tohme still remains a great mystery.

Yes, and that's bad too. Because it was Thome whom Michael feared, fired, and had following his body even after he was long gone.

The fact that this guy still is being ignored is crazy to me.

Yes, and that's bad too. Because it was Thome whom Michael feared, fired, and had following his body even after he was long gone.

The fact that this guy still is being ignored is crazy to me.
The fact that this guy is not being seen is crazy to me.

Back