Petition For Increase In Charges Against Murray

I am gald that folks from my country of origin finally realized what is going on. Because they have BRAIN. After 4 days of hearing I realized too that Murray did not kill MJ, but somebody else did who was in that house. Good, that I am not alone.

don't be so happy. people who are not signing the petition are either "the believers" or new fans who don't speak English and thus don't know anything about Michael or this case apart from what they read in the media reports.

Hey guys..we now have 5616 signatures..that is just incredible you all are doing a super job spreading the word and getting your friend to sign...but please we MUST keep it going....:)

Seems certain that we will top six-thousand! Thanks, to everyone who signed!

A reminder -- the the petition must close tomorrow (Monday) at six a.m. Eastern Standard time, U.S.

[SIZE=+6]5742 Total Signatures[/SIZE]

Thank you Autumn for having done this action:clapping:, many people have doubt that we can influence something but I believe in it - and I believe in Justice.
L.O.V.E.

Hey Guys..5920 signatures so far...we are NOT far from 6000......you are all doing a wonderful job spreading the word....:)

u know mjs facebook that has 20 plus million on it. are u able to write on that wall or send this petition link to all the ppl who "like"mj

Wow! Fantastic suggestion! DO IT, someone?
i will have a look. im not that good with FB.only set up an account in the last year or so and only know the basics. if someone else can look aswell cause im not even sure if u can do it

I've wrote on MJ's facebook wall. But with it being MJ, the writing soon goes unnoticed with millions of people writing things on it, plus mass-advertising.

It might be possible to send a message to his facebook fans though, I'll have a look.

I have no clue how to do those things..as I have said I am not computer savvy..:(

thanks alot. i know u can send messages to your friends saying u may like this link or group but can u do it to all the ppl on mjs fb page? ie send them a u may like this page ie the petition to all those ppl on his page

I've checked, I don't think it's possible to send a message to all MJ's fans unless it's done one at a time.

thanks alot. i know u can send messages to your friends saying u may like this link or group but can u do it to all the ppl on mjs fb page? ie send them a u may like this page ie the petition to all those ppl on his page

I have it posted on my fb account from my website and it has been shared a couple times - so hopefully that is helping.. wow I can't believe we are at almost 6000 - it is also now posted on PosMike Forum and a couple others...

Share people share - we are getting the word out!

I also stuck it on a CNN post I made - but I think it is way down the the list now - should do that again today.

yeah thank king. i was just gonna post the same after looking. so the next best option is to keep posting links to the petition on their site. if th wall is moving fast we need diff ppl to keep posting the link to keeping the attention to it.

http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson

if everyone on FB checks this out and keeps adding a post for the petition when it starts to drop down the page

you guys are great....5981 signatures...and with all of your participation and hard work I am sure we will get more..

i posted on the wall but it appeared and then disapeared. maybe the wall posts and moderated? so ive added it onto the comments section in a wall post made by those who run the page.

I think the posts have to be approved??? Maybe they are not approving it..I dont know why they wouldn't but...who knows.

I posted this in the other thread, but I meant to post it here. So, sorry for the double post.

I just want to say I've noticed many of the same signatures...even on just one page. We're not going to be taken seriously if they see that it's just a few hundred fans who signed multiple times. [If you're going to do that, please use a different name and type a different comment for each signature.:doh: :ph34r:] Also, please think about who you're writing to and why - put just a little more consideration into your comments - this is not the place to promote your YouTube MJ Tribute montage video...I don't think the D.A. is interested... :doh:
I want this to be successful!
Thanks. :flowers:

i have a very strong feeling the prosecution are going to ask for more serious charges and only chose a preliminary hearing to let the public know why murray should be charged with something more serious

I posted this in the other thread, but I meant to post it here. So, sorry for the double post.

I just want to say I've noticed many of the same signatures...even on just one page. We're not going to be taken seriously if they see that it's just a few hundred fans who signed multiple times. [If you're going to do that, please use a different name and type a different comment for each signature.:doh: :ph34r:] Also, please think about who you're writing to and why - put just a little more consideration into your comments - this is not the place to promote your YouTube MJ Tribute montage video...I don't think the D.A. is interested... :doh:
I want this to be successful!
Thanks. :flowers:
Not a problem... statistics show that happen with almost every petition and lunatics always find their way seeking attention... also sometimes you find opportunists doing that to ridicule the aim of the petition but again, that's ok as the number is high enough to still count whatever!
But you're right... every fan should post only once... we don't need to fool about numbers.
I am very very proud of this result! thanks everybody such an impressive job!!!:clapping:

Someone on MJJC is using Twitter to tell people not to sign the petition. They sent me a tweet saying Murray isn't the killer and that I try to brainwash fans on this forum.

I don't know their forum name, but their Twitter name is @maninthe777

i have a very strong feeling the prosecution are going to ask for more serious charges and only chose a preliminary hearing to let the public know why murray should be charged with something more serious
They better do, I'd like to see that happen! But very cool our petition will not hinder them with that! ;)

Someone on MJJC is using Twitter to tell people not to sign the petition. They sent me a tweet saying Murray isn't the killer and that I try to brainwash fans on this forum.

I don't know their forum name, but their Twitter name is @maninthe777
everyone is entitled to their opinion. If we're free to trying to make ppl sign that person is free to trying to make ppl not sign it... but sheeesh the number 6000 to that person must be a pain in the a**... well you know what! rotfl

Back