Pharrell talking about MJ kissing brazilian girls

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...michael-jackson-liked-brazilian-women-2015148

Pharrell Williams Reveals Michael Jackson Was Into Tall Brazilian Women

The king of mind control! Pharrell Williams has revealed that Michael Jackson was a master of catching people off guard -- and the first time he met the King of Pop, he was stunned to find him kissing a beautiful Brazilian woman right in front of him!

Talking in an exclusive preview of Sunday, August 16's OTHERtone with Pharrell Williams and Scott Vener, the "Happy" singer dishes on his first ever meeting with Jackson, and how his mind was blown when the legendary singer started making out with a hot woman right in front of him!

"I met him two times," Williams reveals on the show. "Talk about mind control, he was a genius! We get into the trailer, it's a two story trailer, the trailer has stairs!" the 42-year-old musician says, laughing.

"He comes in, he's tall, standing there, two beautiful women walk in, he kisses one. It's a moment!" Williams explains. "It ain't like no peck, it's a situation. [The women] look Brazilian, and I'm like, 'Wow!’ He's the king of catching you off guard."

Williams goes on to explain the second time he heard from the late "Billy Jean" singer, he was in a recording studio with Justin Timberlake, when he received a completely unexpected phone call.

"The [first] meeting was supposed to be for us to meet to talk about music, and the songs that he turned down, I don't think he realized that I was going to give those songs to Justin," Williams explains. "So I’m in the studio with Justin, and they say, 'Got a call for you on line 1, it's Michael Jackson," the singer goes on.

"So I'm thinking it's one of my friends trying to be funny. And I heard someone eating popcorn in my ear, that's how I know that it's him. He's the king of control, I think he invented it! He's like, 'Hey, okay, you working with Justin? Ah that's really nice, okay cool, well you guys have a great session, tell Justin I said, 'Hello,''" Williams continues. "And Justin was like, 'Who was that? Michael? Yeah he does that.'"

Michael+Jackson+ONE+Cirque+du+Soleil+World+faTh8-K-MYjl.jpg
tumblr_n989cn8R9w1ssite1o1_500.gif

Really like such short stories :cheeky:

I know this is silly, but I love how Michael ALWAYS closes his eyes when he kisses somebody. Even the camera.

But....but.... Michael had no interest in women....This can't be right!

Only Michael can catch you off guard by making out with a woman in front of you. How dare he. I realize that this is supposed to be a nice story, but with anyone else it wouldn't be a story to begin with.

I don't know what it is about these Pharrell stories of Michael over the years, but I'm noticing a definite pattern. But then again, maybe it's just my twisted, convoluted, way of thinkin' that directs my attention at all the peculiar things, usually not in the headlines......like, in this instance

"I met him two times," Williams reveals on the show. "Talk about mind control, he was a genius! We get into the trailer, it's a two story trailer, the trailer has stairs!" the 42-year-old musician says, laughing.

And apparently he also invented trollin' too.....well, well.......:blink: Btw of headlines, Pharrell actually talked about Michael being tall, but hey what's the difference? I would've said something more, but I'll play the good girl, for once, and refrain :chained

It is known Michael loved to prank and surprise people. I think he always counted on

5thelement.jpg

It is important to keep people guessing, especially in Michael's line of business. Half the excitement is in the mystery, right?

I was actually thinkin' of Pharrell the other day and just how much of a prophet he was last year chanellin' me with that lovely album of his :p Juuuusst kiddin' obviously, but music-wise this little story here truly reminded me of a Pharrell joint from a couple of days ago which really had me groovin'......it contained even a bit of Michael to spice things even further :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1okBUa1kk

That man is not your maker
And that's why I'm gon' take a
Good girl

What rhymes with hug me again? :smilerolleyes:.....Feed me, right?:popcorn: :p:popcorn: Pharrell truly has some of the most funktarsetics songs out there, he really does, bless him.

Sorry, but I just gotta repost this cause it's thatttt good

tumblr_n989cn8R9w1ssite1o1_500.gif

It is perpetually interestin', but this weekend even more so LOL

Last edited:
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute ... Michael kissed women? I thought his children were magic stork babies, he was just holding all that female adult material for a friend, and he was celibate for 50 years? I have a lot to think about ... :bored2: :smilerolleyes:

I do think that Pharell's making it up - or at least most of it up. If you remember, Tatiana and Michael kissed on stage for only maybe a second or two and Michael became so shy. And that was the last time Tatiana saw him.

However, there's a possibility that he became more "active" or maybe more "confident" as he matured, like how he was openly flirting with a couple of girls during the Invincible signing event. But kissing in front of someone is taking it a bit too far... But then, Frank Cascio and Aaron Carter say that he was like that too so... maybe?

If you remember, Tatiana and Michael kissed on stage for only maybe a second or two and Michael became so shy. And that was the last time Tatiana saw him.

Well yeah, but Tatiana kinda put him on the spot by unexpectedly kissing him in the middle of a performance, in front of thousands of people.. I mean, I can understand why she couldn't contain herself :p, but I'm sure Michael was actually pretty ticked off about it rather than just shy, which is why we never saw her again lol

I don't know how honest Pharell is with this story, and personally I don't really care.. it's just annoying that people are (still!) shocked at the thought of Michael kissing a woman

Well yeah, but Tatiana kinda put him on the spot by unexpectedly kissing him in the middle of a performance, in front of thousands of people.. I mean, I can understand why she couldn't contain herself :p, but I'm sure Michael was actually pretty ticked off about it rather than just shy, which is why we never saw her again lol

I don't know how honest Pharell is with this story, and personally I don't really care.. it's just annoying that people are (still!) shocked at the thought of Michael kissing a woman

It was not rare for girls that appeared in his videos to start becoming fond of MJ:

“I have cast them [girls] because I really liked them and it caused a problem afterwards because they start to really like me, and I don’t want to get that serious, and it becomes a problem sometimes.” (Michael Jackson, The MJ Tapes)

And I really don't blame him for that. What Tatiana did was unprofessional

It was, I'd be pissed too if I were him. I guess she ruined whatever chance she possibly had with him with that one action :p And MAQ, I know, when I said 'people' I didn't mean you ;)

It was, I'd be pissed too if I were him. I guess she ruined whatever chance she possibly had with him with that one action :p And MAQ, I know, when I said 'people' I didn't mean you ;)

MJ did not like pushy girls. So the trick with him was: do not be pushy. Play hard to get! :p

I think this whole story was probably a lot more natural than Pharrell made it out to be-unless at the time Pharrell didn't think of Michael as a real guy who had other interests besides music, amusement parks, video games, and animals. I'm thinking it's two sisters or something, and Michael was seeing one of them, and they had visited him and he was walking them out-kissed the one who he was dating and they left. That's it.

Anyway, I was reading a comment section on another story tonight and somebody put this picture out claiming it's the two girls in this story. I don't know.
But thought I'd share.

eku-and-sis.jpg

^I never mentioned his children tho :ermm: I do agree with the point you're trying to make but..?

Yeah, I didn't mean that either when I was "ragging" about the Pharrell story and just meant it's pretty commonplace to kiss the girl you're seeing goodbye when walking her out.
I can't think of any guy who didn't kiss me when he or I left.

People like Pharrell or R. Kelly the other day always have to elaborate on stories because they promote the larger than life out of this world persona.

Yes, Michael was straight. Nothing had to be "proved."

^I never mentioned his children tho :ermm: I do agree with the point you're trying to make but..?

I didn't say you did. It was mentioned in another comment, plus I've heard that "argument" before from some fans (when they're batting back the haters.) It's a straw man's defense and Mike's sexuality didn't need to be defended, imho. Being a parent has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Back