Picture Of The Day

December 1st - World AIDS Day

worldaidsday1.jpg

• 33.4 million people living with HIV worldwide
  • 31.3 million adults
  • 15.7 million women
  • 2.1 million children under 15
Save a prayer or two for those afflicted by the disease – from the people living with it to the hundred of thousands of African children orphaned by it and raised by their grandparents. Also pray for those who can help them – from statesmen, to scientists to pharmaceutical companies and their CEOs - may they all understand that the value of human life is priceless and goes beyond any mundane notion of profit.

sylva.jpg

Dec 1st 2009

rose.jpg

Dec 2nd 1983 - a most exciting video called.....Thriller is released

thriller25thamazon2ie8(1).jpg

Was that scary?? Certainly not for me - when i first saw it in 1992 i was all grown up, as grown up as one can be @ 11 lol and i wasn't scurred at all. The beginning of the vid, a special cut of the vid they showed on tele during the summer of 2010 and the song itself are mightttty interesting nowadays though :lol:

Ashtanga;3105647 said:
:wub: indeed. Does that little angel have puuuurfect music taste, or whaaa? Adorable. Thank you Ash for posting such total cuteness :)

The gif does not appear to me. :(

You meant these shifty eyes and eyebrows????? :lol:
2ijkl06.gif

You can see that one, right? Look @ him - did he actually think he was funny? Well, he was....one helluva funny guy as well, bless his white socks.

Last edited:
Norma Jeane before becoming Marilyn Monroe...

BioFoto03.jpg

:D

Dec 2nd 1983 - a most exciting video called.....Thriller is released

thriller25thamazon2ie8(1).jpg

Was that scary?? Certainly not for me - when i first saw it in 1992 i was all grown up, as grown up as one can be @ 11 lol and i wasn't scurred at all. The beginning of the vid, a special cut of the vid they showed on tele during the summer and the song itself are mightttty interesting nowadays though :lol:

:girl_sigh:

I remember to this day my reaction when I watched the video the first time.... I was totally dazzled and in love! :wild: :wub:

:wub: indeed. Does that little angel have puuuurfect music taste, or whaaa? Adorable. Thank you Ash for posting such total cuteness :)

Thanks! ;)

You meant these shifty eyes and eyebrows????? :lol:
2ijkl06.gif

You can see that one, right? Look @ him - did he actually think he was funny? Well, he was....one helluva funny guy as well, bless his white socks.

:lol:

Yeah, May God bless you Michael. :angel:

:cry:

groove.gif

was browsin' through many pics on the comp and found this :lol:

Thanks Ash for that wonderful Marilyn pic. She was still Norma Jean Baker, right? Helping out with the war effort...

Police say Framingham teen swallowed bag of cocaine

03829504.png

A Framingham teenager fought with officers Tuesday as they tried to prevent him from swallowing a bag of what appeared to be cocaine, police said.

Art Taylor, 18, swallowed the small bag but was arrested on several other charges after police pulled him over on Union Avenue at 8:35 p.m., police spokesman Lt. Ron Brandolini said.

Members of the street crimes unit patrolling Franklin Street saw a car turn onto Pearl Street without signaling. They stopped the car on nearby Union Avenue, but when they spoke to Taylor, he refused to give them his license or registration, Brandolini said.

"He made a quick movement to the center console, and there was small baggie with a white powder in it," Brandolini said. "He immediately made a movement to put it in his mouth."

An officer tried to stop him, but Taylor kept pushing his arm away. The officers dragged Taylor from the car, and he started fighting with them in the middle of the road.

By the time officers handcuffed him, Taylor had swallowed the bag, Brandolini said.

Police used a dog to search the car for other drugs, but nothing was found.

Taylor, of 624 Hollis St., was arrested and charged with assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and refusing to give police his license and registration. He was also cited for not using a turn signal.

Taylor pleaded not guilty at his Framingham District Court arraignment yesterday and was released without bail. He is due back in court Jan. 6 for a pretrial conference.

(Norman Miller can be reached at 508-626-3823 or nmiller@cnc.com.)

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/n...-say-Framingham-teen-swallowed-bag-of-cocaine

Stephanie Sheh's Characters

Stephanie Sheh
Haruhi-13.jpg

(Characters)Hinata Hyuga
Naruto-Episode059_137.jpg.jpg
NarutoShippuuden-Extra_683.jpg

Orihime Inoue
Bleach_166-137.jpg

Eureka
eureka-010.jpg

Kirie Kojima
166286-kojima_kirie.jpg

Mikuru Asahina
Mikuru_Asahina.png

Aya Natsume
3027968520_9e0fbe3ef3.jpg

My favourite Voice Actress ever.

This wend

justalittle.png

With just a little help from Akon? I'd say with a lot of help. Great marketing on Sony's part.

Through this kind of promotion i've come to know of some pretty interesting vids. All the more special and nice since i found this particular one on my boys from Take That Vevo channel and their awesome single - the Flood which begins with some pretty smart lyrics.

Standing, on the edge of forever,
At the start of whatever,
Shouting love at the world.

During the week-end i've also watched two very interesting Larry King interviews. I used to be quite the Larry aficionada back in the day, would wake up at 3/4 in morn back when they gave it live on CNN International. The interviews were dedicated to two extraordinary men - Garth Brooks and Mike Tyson.

album-garth-brooks-and-the-magic-of-christmas.jpg

It was verry interesting to watch Garth talk about his career, his new gig in Vegas, his daughters and his work/family schedule.

garthty.jpg

Especially touching were the moments when he talked about himself and Trisha Yearwood, the love they share, the home and family they built together.

james-toback-mike-tyson-documentary.jpg

The love of pigeons is something me and Mike Tyson have got in common. He don't name them and i do, he races them and i don't though :giggle: He was everything i expected him to be - a kind man who had a really, really bad rap over the years. Very smart and very funny as well. Loved how he put it when Larry said he was a good man - he had been called worse.

mike-tyson-daughters.jpg

It was lovely to hear that he will be the father of a baby boy to be born next February. Congrats to his beautiful family. It was heartbreaking to see him with tears in his eyes as he was saying he wasn't afraid of anything when the worse had already happened, he lost a child.

Haiti - 11 months on after disaster hit

r3832802869.jpg

download4q.jpg

47102790displacedgetty.jpg

18162096.jpg

A very little over 11 months ago disaster has stricken an already martyr country - Haiti. In the meantime, the break of cholera and all the violence which has ensued has created even further havoc in the lives of so many victims.

Let us pray for Haiti, remember this tortured nation during this holiday season and keep its children in our thoughts and prayers.

I actually feel quite guilty cause i am blessed beyond measure - not only because i am still alive, but also because i've got so many wonderful people in my life. One of them is my grandma on my dad's side who turned 78 today. :) Thankfully, both my granmas are alive - the other one, who shares the same birthday as Mrs. Jackson (May 4th) has turned 77 this year.

Also, on this day three years ago i got one of the best Christmas presents ever - my folks bought the land (a significant piece by most measurements i guess) on which a few months later my house would be built. Although i am not particularly attached to the material side of life, i cannot help but recognize that i am more than lucky when i think of all the folks, like those in Haiti who lost their rooftops.

ALL about the kitteah

runouttahappy.jpg

unimpressed.jpg

Hello-Kitty-hello-kitty-2359038-1024-768.jpg

How verrrry appropriate. Pink by Aerosmith :p was juusst playin' on the radio :lol:

NaruHina Engagement

at__naruhina_engagement_by_annria2002-d33w7aa.png

Hinata's having a baby on the way, she's 6 months pregnant in this and she got an engagment ring in on her. Isn't it just the cutest?

NaruHina Christmas, plus 2 of my NaruHina X-Mas drawings as a bonus

NaruHina754.jpg

this_is_for_you___nh_chibi_by_pia_sama-d35k0yc.png

NaruHina__Mistletoe_by_mattwilson83.jpg

naruhina_xmas_2010_by_mattwilson83-d35b5yy.jpg

Here are my 2 NaruHina X-Mas drawings and a latest one
NaruHina_X_Mas_2009_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

naruhina_x_mas_2010_by_prince_of_pop-d35iaaf.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Birthday drawings

To the greatest DeviantArtist
happy_birthday_pia_sama_by_prince_of_pop-d35rw74.jpg

To Hinata Hyuga
hinata_i_love_you_by_prince_of_pop-d35rx3d.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF THESE LOVELY LADIES

My NaruHina plushes

NaruHina under my X-Mas tree
naruhina_under_my_x_mas_tree_by_prince_of_pop-d35ulby.jpg

Kissing under my X-Mas tree
kissing_under_my_x_mas_tree_by_prince_of_pop-d35ulg1.jpg

Me & NaruHina
me_and_naruhina_by_prince_of_pop-d35ulp4.jpg

My 14 years old dog died last night. We had to make her "sleep" bacause some stupid doctor had her to undergo a surgery who just brought pain and suffering to her. Yes, she was ill, but she didn't deserve being treated that way and certainly she didn't deserve the pain they put her through. We didn't authorize that surgery, it was meant to be just a little thing and yet, they made it. The worst part of this is I am now in the UK... and I can't go back home for a long time. I was not at her side to take care of her and to tell her how much I love her. My heart is broken now. My family did their best, every single thing they could, but there was no way to make things any better after that stupid surgery. My doggy was more than just another pet. She was our friend, she was loyal and I loved her deeply. I rescued her from a river, where some heartless person had threw her with her little sisters. We had so many great time together... how I wish I could have been by her side :weeping:

Te quiero, Pelusita :(

good%20bye%20friend.gif

Today in the garden of my house......

A dragonfly :wild:... photographed by me. :D I love photography! :wild:

liblula006800.jpg

liblula009800.jpg

Beautiful! :wild:

My 14 years old dog died last night. We had to make her "sleep" bacause some stupid doctor had her to undergo a surgery who just brought pain and suffering to her. Yes, she was ill, but she didn't deserve being treated that way and certainly she didn't deserve the pain they put her through. We didn't authorize that surgery, it was meant to be just a little thing and yet, they made it. The worst part of this is I am now in the UK... and I can't go back home for a long time. I was not at her side to take care of her and to tell her how much I love her. My heart is broken now. My family did their best, every single thing they could, but there was no way to make things any better after that stupid surgery. My doggy was more than just another pet. She was our friend, she was loyal and I loved her deeply. I rescued her from a river, where some heartless person had threw her with her little sisters. We had so many great time together... how I wish I could have been by her side :weeping:

Te quiero, Pelusita :(

good%20bye%20friend.gif

:cry:

I feel sorry for you. :better: Now she is free from pain and suffering. :angel: Pelusita is a beautiful name. :wub:

Back