Picture Of The Day

^^^ That sounds and looks cute and funny. You got me curious and I had to check the series out, it really is very cool. No wonder you like it so much, I can see why :)

351110.jpg

just_beautiful.jpg

^^^ That sounds and looks cute and funny. You got me curious and I had to check the series out, it really is very cool. No wonder you like it so much, I can see why :)

351110.jpg

just_beautiful.jpg

You can see it on Cartoon Network, even a few episodes were posted on YouTube as well.

11796286_732675123525513_2293030346229309770_n.jpg

:dribble::dribble::dribble:Me want it! Me want it!:dribble::dribble::dribble:

Mother Daughter time

tumblr_nsnw83dq7R1ts4p4lo1_1280.jpg

Sakura & Sarada

tumblr_nsnw83dq7R1ts4p4lo2_1280.jpg

Hinata & Himawari

draawin.jpg

^^^ one of them few little attempts at drawing I had early last year :p in between the 'marvelous' camera work and the almost invisible pencils it ain't much, i know, but anyhow.......

birthday girl :)

madonna_fabio_fazio.jpg

^^^from the recording for the March 8th show with the awesome Fabio Fazio :)
Much love to the not-so-material girl, Madonna and many blessings to her and all those she holds dear, especially her children. Thank you for the music!!! :bow:

Don't really like to have consecutive posts, but it's unavoidable in this instance :p

vp9gkl.jpg

mj_and_uzume_pepsi_by_prince_of_pop-d9740zq.jpg

My latest work I just uploaded. And this will be my last drawing relating to Pepsi.

Mother Mary mercy him.....................and us

stephen_colbert_late_show.jpg

I bet this is going to be the start of a great adventure, not just for Stephen, but for all the nation. Let's just hope the rest of his guests won't find out they are invited from people's tweets like it happenned to poor George Clooney :p

Stephen.jpg

a long time and a long way coming........:)

tumblr_l7vlx0IIQI1qd3779o1_400.jpg
:D

The Uzumaki Family
sunshine_family_by_fu_reiji-d98fq8v.jpg

Naruto, Hinata, Boruto & Himawari

When it comes to girls...................people deal with whom they invoke & summon

angry_big_girl.jpg

OR

little_girl.jpg

quite simple realy :D quite simple

Kim Wilde during her opening act for MJ's Bad Tour in Rotterdam

6896801127_4b0affa06f_b.jpg

Back