Picture Of The Day

latest

Re: Pictures Of The Day

mjune13.jpg

innocent.jpg

collage.jpg

freedom.jpg

I was looking for that awesome picture of Jermaine holding with fierce pride the Santa Maria Times in his hands, but I can't seem to find it. In any case, these four should do the job of remembering that glorious day.

^^^awesomeee Sils, thanks for posting. That's the one I meant. Just look at him, it is as if his face is saying to all of Michael's detractors in courtrooms and in press rooms and to those in their living room doubting his innocence.......take this!!!

The beginning of his book makes this episode even more telling now. The scene between himself, Michael and their parents is completely heartbreaking.

Girl, really? It's still there. I can see it fine.

And nope, I still cannot see it in your previous post. This is what I get.

my_screen.jpg

Anyways, it don't matter. I can see the bigger one. Many, many thanks again for finding it and for all your trouble :bow:

Hmmm...odd. I still see it. But I'm glad you can see the bigger picture. ;)
And you're welcome :)

And I still don't see it LOL. My life is made pretty much of odd events and strange coincidences, so I guess I'll classify this as yet another one lol. And yeah, the bigger picture is always more interesting ;)

I'm seeing what you're seeing, Girl. And this is so absolutely true:

The beginning of his book makes this episode even more telling now. The scene between himself, Michael and their parents is completely heartbreaking.

^^^awesomeee Sils, thanks for posting. That's the one I meant. Just look at him, it is as if his face is saying to all of Michael's detractors in courtrooms and in press rooms and to those in their living room doubting his innocence.......take this!!!
:
Yes, thanks again for reposting the picture bc I couldn't see the first one either. Great picture.

I need to go buy Jermaine's book!!

All day long I couldn't help but stare at that autopsy picture. I was looking at a few others, but my major focus was that particular one.

I may very well be a masochist, but it doesn't mean I'm insensitive to other people's pain. For obvious reasons I shan't post it here.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well that one certainly is, as are others. The funny thing though about pictures is that they, same as words, have an incredible persuasion capacity - they can either build people up and take them to heaven or they can shatter their hopes. That is an awesome, but frightful power.

Last edited:
musubi_says_don_t_poke_the_bear_by_prince_of_pop-d91j01y.jpg

Though I quit hockey, but I'm still a Bruins fan in spirit.

backpack.jpg

Saw this on the backpack of a young man yesterday (probably in high school, junior years in college at most) and couldn't help but :) For a split second I was even tempted to congratulate him on his flawless music taste, but I held back.

40k_hits_jeanette_ryder_gorchek_summer_body_by_prince_of_pop-d91t7sb.jpg

My deviantArt page just made 40K hits today.

koszonetbd.jpg

I remember ever so clearly the moment when I took this picture six years ago. As I was standing on a bench and watching the clouds fly by what had been my spiritual home during Michael's trial it was a most peaceful and reassuring feeling to be had one month after June 25th. I was looking towards the sky thinking of him and having this sense of joy about it all, as if he really was ok. Thank the Lord for it, for moments like these and others.........It was a bit strange to walk around the town and see his face plastered on magazines for that awful reason, but still, for some peculiar reason it wasn't a feeling of loss.

Goodness, how I miss that gorgeous city o' mine.

Last edited:
By chance I came across some random and truly lovely images. The first is just plain cute

ormilo.jpg

while the second one for some bizarre reason made me think of Michael

honoredebalzac143451.jpg

In his case the whole doggone planet knew his face. Perhaps the most important part of him that needed knowing and loving was his heart, with all its corners and hidden spaces, cracks and niches, perhaps some brighter than others......

Last edited:
"We Bare Bears"

1024714-webarebearsbearstack.jpg

From top to bottom: Grizz, Panda and Ice

Back