pictures from MJ's interviews

you're welcome.......i got them from other kind people who share stunning pics......... so enjoy

4-1.jpg

11.jpg

14-2.jpg

16-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

15.jpg

Img_107-1.jpg

Img_1591.jpg

Img_1671.jpg

Img_1731.jpg

Img_1741.jpg

Img_1771.jpg

Img_1811-1.jpg

Img_1821.jpg

Img_1881.jpg

Img_1901.jpg

Img_1911.jpg

Enjoy!

great pics, thanks. ooooh if looks could kill on some of those!!!! not half as bad as the looks i give bashir on that interview though!!!!!

Ahh I know, you could tell he was getting soo pissed at him during that.
"No no, you're making it all wrong" Michael looked so mad at that bit. He's too nice, if I was Michael I'd tell him where to get off, but he put up with him. Michael is too nice for his own good. :(

Ahh I know, you could tell he was getting soo pissed at him during that.
"No no, you're making it all wrong" Michael looked so mad at that bit. He's too nice, if I was Michael I'd tell him where to get off, but he put up with him. Michael is too nice for his own good. :(

yep he is. you're right you can tell he is uncomfortable and annoyed with him by that point.......weren't we all?!:puke:

yep he is. you're right you can tell he is uncomfortable and annoyed with him by that point.......weren't we all?!:puke:
yeah stupid bashir. :mad:
i hate it when he's like "lets talk about what happened in 1993, or what didnt happen" and MJ goes...
"what DIDNT happen" aw he must feel so awquard. :(

THE worst is when he says " i was talking to Prince one day and i asked him, 'where's your mother' "

and yeah you're right......we don't want him in the thread.....just cutey cute pics of Mike

Last edited:
His hair is beautiful any way, but I love it long and wild, Bad era style.

Here are some, small but cute.
250px-TV_oprah_with_michael_jackson.jpg

intoprah1.jpg

Michael-and-Oprah.jpg

aaaaw yeah bad era hair is best. LOVE pics from oprah interview, lovely......thanks

noooooo! Short hair is better lol

You can see his beautiful bone structure and his beautiful smile better.

And he looks younger with it (like most guys).

But whatev--different strokes. :D

yep.....love the hair, jacket .....everything.....great interview wish it had been for longer. nice to hear him talk about his music and videos in an interview

Last edited:
Back