Please pray for my working colleague...she's losing her daughter to ovarian cancer....

There is a special memorial fund for the children..I plan on donating to this. Got the envelop ready and everything....

my thoughts go out to your colleague and family,linda.
God bless them.

I don't want to be maudlin, but I just got back from the wake....and this just happened this week. I hugged my colleague -she was happy to see me. I got a little choked up....and told her the offer to help out with either the kids or the house was still open. She thanked me.

On my way out, I picked this up. I am so glad I waited till I got home to read it - it's a poem from the 14 year old daughter to her mother...

poem_to_rebecca.jpg

What a powerful poem! That 14 year old daughter is very special. May God bless her and continue to comfort her, and her whole family. :(

I put this in the guestbook online....it is so true...

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what's to be,
A resting place along the road,
to sweet eternity.
We all have different journeys,
Different paths along the way,
We all were meant to learn some things,
but never meant to stay...
Our destination is a place,
Far greater than we know.
For some the journey's quicker,
For some the journey's slow.
And when the journey finally ends,
We'll claim a great reward,
And find an everlasting peace,
Together with the Lord

Author unknown

I don't want to be maudlin, but I just got back from the wake....and this just happened this week. I hugged my colleague -she was happy to see me. I got a little choked up....and told her the offer to help out with either the kids or the house was still open. She thanked me.

On my way out, I picked this up. I am so glad I waited till I got home to read it - it's a poem from the 14 year old daughter to her mother...

poem_to_rebecca.jpg

This poem is so wonderful,so deep and i fear it will come a day,i will relate to what this litlle girl was feeling.God bless her,you Linda,and all the family.

MariaJo and Cass and others....Death is just a completion of the circle of life.

From: http://www.socyberty.com/Death/Death-and-the-Circle-of-Life.69435
Death is a natural happening to all forms of life. It is both the beginning and the end of the Circle Of Life. Do not fear it.

var ve_publisher = "triond"; var ve_site = "socyberty_1"; var ve_area = "socyberty_1"; var ve_width = 300; var ve_height = 250; var ve_alternate = "http://www.socyberty.com/videoegg_alt.php?zone_id=169"; document.write("");

lg.php

Man has searched for the Fountain of Youth since ancient times, in the hope that he may live forever. So many people fear death, fear growing older, as a person with a severe phobia. There is no Fountain of Youth. There is only the Circle of Life. Our existence moves in concentric circles, sometimes very quickly, sometimes more slowly and more gracefully. We do not exist, and then we are created by the union of a man and a woman, who, we hope, care for each other. We have seasons of our lives, just as the earth has seasons. From our birth to our adulthood is the Spring of our lives, and our new adulthood to our middle age is the Summer of our lives. Our middle age to our elder years is our Autumn, when we turn gray, our blood does not run as hot as it once did, and we move more slowly, just as the Earth's Autumn.

Back