Votes: 22 9.1%
  • I'd get his phone number

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • I'd slap him and then call the police

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 39 16.2%

• Total voters
Well it depends. If he's as sexy and gorgeous as Michael (very doubtful) then I'd probably be all over that. haha. :p But the chances of that being are slim to none. So therefore, I'd probably just laugh and walk away or ask him to try to amuse me more. haha. It's one of two things: He's either trying to be funny or cute, or he's serious...
Oh boy. lol.

Random guy? I'd laugh and walk away and just mutter under my breath... "Bloody attention seeker" :cheeky:

If its Michael :wild: He'd better get a grip on himself as I would HUG the breath out of him :blush:

LOL this thread is great... and reminds me of that embarrasing moment where I was in a bar and they played "Thriller". I had had a little bit to drink, and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to try to impress a guy with a few MJ moves. I have no dancing skills AT ALL, and fell right on my butt. The guy looked at me like I had the plague, and the friend I was with did his best to pretend he didn't know me :blush:

Lololol I picked "Other" 'cause I'd look them in the eyes and whisper...

"beat it boi" XDD

I've also picked "other". I would definitely be laughing about it. But walking away seems kind of rude. I love to laugh, so I would stick around a bit more, just to see what comes next. Lol

Some random guy-I would run away
Michael-I would start running after him

I'd probably just stand there not knowing what to do lol

Back