Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

11169829_1425441037773309_4561405750652039130_n.jpg

^^Aww. They look so sweet. Marlon looks like he might be up to something though. Lol.

How do I upload pictures? I have a favourite picture on my phone, but I can't figure out how to upload it...

How do I upload pictures? I have a favourite picture on my phone, but I can't figure out how to upload it...

you have to upload it first somewhere on the internet, like tinypic.com, then when you have uploaded the pic, it gives you different codes you can use depending where/how you want to post it. there's one called "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". copy that code and then paste it in here

Damn. I just don't get it! I'm sorry guys for spamming you with links. I'm tyin to get my picture uploaded, but I guess I'll stop trying any more. You can delete my messages if you want to. Sorry again.
?

Damn. I just don't get it! I'm sorry guys for spamming you with links. I'm tyin to get my picture uploaded, but I guess I'll stop trying any more. You can delete my messages if you want to. Sorry again.
?
did you do what i said? upload your pic on tinypic.com, then when you have uploaded the pic, copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it here?

well, i can see them too if i click on the link....but the picture don't show up here, it's just the link to the picture

I created an account on flickr. I thougth that would work just as well. I'll try tinypic, then. Thanks again.

yay! it worked! :D
well, there is another way it can be done. if you have the direct link to the image, when you go to post here, there's an "insert image" icon, looks like this
28cm5gl.jpg
. if you click on that, and then insert the direct link

I think I stick to what my brain's finally could figure out. Too much fanfic lately, I guess. Totally messed up... Lol

yeah, it doesn't really matter how you do it as long as it works ;)
just wanted you to know there were that other option so that you have that to chose from, if needed/desired :D

1981%20Michael%20Jackson_BW_0038.jpg

*trying very hard not to giggle* just too cute :cheeky: the pout, the hat, the bow tie.......the hat lolol

1981%20Michael%20Jackson_BW_0038.jpg

*trying very hard not to giggle* just too cute :cheeky: the pout, the hat, the bow tie.......the hat lolol
the mouth!! :lol: gosh, he's so freakin adorable :wub:

I'm a sucker for him in this era :wub::wub::wub: :wub:
12311166_1110189502332733_3695354089762188453_n.jpg

Back