Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

this one made my day :giggle:
12346570_915401971869212_1392811437748387387_n.jpg

^^I love this one. That little boy had a great mom. :)
And I really love the Molly Meldrun interview at Studio 54.

LEGENDS! Today is the 100th anniversary of Frank Sinatra's birth :birthday: :girl_sigh:

Rest in Peace to them both :heart:

FrankieandMike.jpg

^^Yes!! Very happy birthday, Frank. I've certainly enjoyed all the specials about him the last couple of weeks. :)

I don't know the names of the two kids to Marlon's right, but I think they're cousins (Joe's nephews). Latoya, Marlon and Mike were the stair step kids for real: Latoya (born in 56), Marlon and his twin (born in 57), then Mike (born in 58). I couldn't imagine having kids back to back like that, lol! Just shoot me... :bugeyed :lmao:

What a gorgeous man he was. Lord!

I don't know the names of the two kids to Marlon's right, but I think they're cousins (Joe's nephews). Latoya, Marlon and Mike were the stair step kids for real: Latoya (born in 56), Marlon and his twin (born in 57), then Mike (born in 58). I couldn't imagine having kids back to back like that, lol! Just shoot me... :bugeyed :lmao:
lol me and my brother are 15 months apart, and I've always been told it's called pseudo twins...so this must be...pseudo triplets

Just think-If Joseph hadn't started working so hard and taking up all his extra time with Jackie, Tito and Jermaine as a singing group, Katherine could have had three more kids inbetween Michael and Randy. LOL. She was probably glad he was rehearsing those kids-gave her a break!

Just think-If Joseph hadn't started working so hard and taking up all his extra time with Jackie, Tito and Jermaine as a singing group, Katherine could have had three more kids inbetween Michael and Randy. LOL. She was probably glad he was rehearsing those kids-gave her a break!

:lol: :rofl:

:eek::eek::eek: Oh my Jesus...

What a beautiful picture. Where in the world do you find these? I've never seen it before either. Sigh.

Sometimes when I do a Google image search on Mike I'll follow the links to the pages the images are posted on, then steal them, LMAO! One site in particular I've seen some goodies on is called Lipstick Alley. I wonder if that's where that pic was posted?

Sometimes when I do a Google image search on Mike I'll follow the links to the pages the images are posted on, then steal them, LMAO! One site in particular I've seen some goodies on is called Lipstick Alley. I wonder if that's where that pic was posted?
very often when I google pics of him, it leads me to that site, lipstick alley...I've found many great pictures on there as well

Can't remember the exact site. Think it might have been Fanpop or something like that. Usually it's just google images, when you click on one pic there is the "view more" at the bottom and it brings up a whole new slew of images. Eventually one comes up that catches my eye.

Now this is one gorgeous photo! :yes:

I seriously have to stop coming into these threads before I go to work...Talk about having trouble concentrating.:D

aaaaaawwwww shit!!!!!! oh no!!!!!! NOT that pic!!! YES!! OH YES!!! YES!! that pic!!! I love it!!! but I can't handle the hotness!!! :head_bang:
OMG OMG...so ****ing sexy...the way he's sitting on that chair...whenever I see it, my mind instantly goes in to naughty mode :eek:mg:

Back