Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
in the text says

it felt scary..said MJ
!!! so he was scared

and he had no flue for me... cold one side and hot the other is a nurve system thats serieus and cant cous the flue..

and the nurse said that it was serieus and that he must go to an hospital

Frank Delio..your dad had a heartattack he is dead....see Delio is not as innocent as people think..he is a heartless bastard..telling children like that...

just the facts.. read the text ivy posted..

there is that kenny says michael was scared

good say chanel05
"yes it does matter. it shows what was happening before he died. it is actually very important, that is why it is being brought up. im sure the prosecution knows what they are doing also they arent saying he had a illness that led to death, we know that, but he had problems from whatever he was being administered.

I thought about Conrad Murray's hearing not rumors not people's conspiracies not or maybe I am in the wrong thread?

I think that this thread is about testimony discussion

Michael Jackson's Assistant Testifies

The prosecution began to paint a picture of Dr. Conrad Murray's reckless actions on the night MJ passed away ... by calling to the stand the Jackson assistant Murray telephoned before he called 911.

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

Williams said that later on at the hospital, Murray approached him and said Michael had some cream in his room that Murray knew MJ wouldn't want the world to know about. Williams said he wanted someone to give him a ride back to MJ's house to retrieve it.

I wonder if this is true or not? It looks like some ppl try to make not important deatils more important than they are. If Murray really asked to give his a ride back home, he is just so stupid.

Michael Jackson's Assistant Testifies

The prosecution began to paint a picture of Dr. Conrad Murray's reckless actions on the night MJ passed away ... by calling to the stand the Jackson assistant Murray telephoned before he called 911.

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

Williams said that later on at the hospital, Murray approached him and said Michael had some cream in his room that Murray knew MJ wouldn't want the world to know about. Williams said he wanted someone to give him a ride back to MJ's house to retrieve it.

what cream???? im assuming he was talking about the skin bleaching cream that he had to use for his skin disease. then again, they found some at his house so i guess it wasnt that. i wonder what is was for??????

I don't understand why Murray would get so defensive Kenny telling Michael to go home and get some rest. He wasn't feeling well that day. For him not to act like some doctor or psychiatrist. He knew Michael for like 20 years and if Michael didn't look well and he agreed to go home.

Because his job was to keep MJ well, and if Kenny was sending him home, it was an indication that he wasn't doing it.

ivy posted this justthefact

He wasn't in condition to be at rehearsal..he didn't seem well enough to be there...he didn't rehearse and didn’t want to go home..asked for choreography to do his part and watch from arena..this happened for a while. He just appeared very lost it was scary..it felt scary..said MJ

so stop saying he was not scared michael was scared and if michael was scared im scared

just the facts.. read the text ivy posted..

there is that kenny says michael was scared

good say chanel05
"yes it does matter. it shows what was happening before he died. it is actually very important, that is why it is being brought up. im sure the prosecution knows what they are doing also they arent saying he had a illness that led to death, we know that, but he had problems from whatever he was being administered.

"He was in a delightful mood and we had an absolutely fantastic day," Ortega testified.
But Ortega described a different, "scary" Michael Jackson at the Staples Center rehearsal on June 19, six nights before his death.

"I just felt that he appeared, you know, really lost," Ortega said. "It was scary. I didn't know what was wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it."

Show me where he said Michael said he was scared

I wonder if this is true or not? It looks like some ppl try to make not important deatils more important than they are. If Murray really asked to give his a ride back home, he is just so stupid.

why would the b.guard lie. it shows that murray wanted a lift home in order to cover up things. no doubt get rid of the diprivan and used the stupid excuse of the cream he used for his vitiligu

what cream???? im assuming he was talking about the skin bleaching cream that he had to use for his skin disease. then again, they found some at his house so i guess it wasnt that. i wonder what is was for??????

Maybe Murray just made it up as an excuse to go back to the house and remove evidence against himself.

I think it is important to show Murray's behaviour leading up to June 25. Kenny's testimony showed that Murray was defensive because he sent Michael home to rest and Murray said Michael was fine. Alot of Murray's behavior before and after Michael died was odd.

From TMZ

Murray's baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, was in court today -- but ordered to return on Friday. Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble.

dear ginvid read the post ivy posted and i reposted.. there is that michael sais it is scared

so why tell me he wasnt?? he was and he told his mother the same he was scared to be killed...
what happends prior to a death is always importend in a investigation so those days are too...

would be so easy of michael could talk right now

i asked the same thing. he could have been talking about the cream for his skin but they found some of that during the search. so what was he talking about???? he could have been lying for all we know. who really knows???

Everyone, please be patient and understanding for those who are not native english speakers. We may have to explain things a few times. Please take that into account.

Also, Murray talking about the cream I think was for the skin bleaching, but I think it was just an excuse to get a ride back home. I don't think it was really significant.

Alvarez said that Murray had him put things in a duffle bag. If I were to guess, I would say Murray wanted a ride back home to collect the evidence he had so it was not found. But I don't know if that is too much like conspiracy talk.

Conrad Murray wanted to go back to that house to get the Propofol he hid. The stuff he told no one about. That was his only reason for wanting to go back to that house. Didn't they find that skin cream in Murray's bag?

Maybe Murray just made it up as an excuse to go back to the house and remove evidence against himself.

exactly. i thought it was pretty obvious. he wanted to go back to the house to clean up. who the heck thinks of some cream when you paitent has just died

justthe fact not that post

the post 252.. there is said

He wasn't in condition to be at rehearsal..he didn't seem well enough to be there...he didn't rehearse and didn’t want to go home..asked for choreography to do his part and watch from arena..this happened for a while. He just appeared very lost it was scary..(AND no it comes) >>>>>>>>>>> it felt scary..said MJ

why would the b.guard lie. it shows that murray wanted a lift home in order to cover up things. no doubt get rid of the diprivan and used the stupid excuse of the cream he used for his vitiligu

No it is not that stright forward. There are always TWO exits: first he wanted to cover things as you say. Second: He really wanted to get this cream.
We do not know what was the reason. If he wanted to hide this cream, that means Murray is stupid. This is all waht I was saying.

just fyi HLN is going with the he killed himself motive to. i personally do not believe that. and i sure as hell dont believe Michael injected himself either if the iv was as shotty as they say it is i dont think Michael could have injected himself..... this is PISSING ME OFF!

that is exactly what he was doing. He wanted to get that diprivan/propofol out of that house. Remember he never mentioned giving it to MJ to the paramedics or the ER doctor. He knew what he did was wrong.

No it is not that stright forward. There are always TWO exits: first he wanted to cover things as you say. Second: OR he really wanted to get this cream.
We do not know what was the reason.

why would he want to get the cream. its was cream that is prescirbed to ppl who have vitiligo there was nothing dodgy about it. deary me u now seem to be defending murrays because i guess of cause amir and alberto were in on the conspiracy aswell

From TMZ

Murray's baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, was in court today -- but ordered to return on Friday. Murray was on the phone with Alvarez when he realized MJ was in trouble.
intresting is she a defence witness being called by the prosecution? cant remember what u call them

Back