Preliminary Hearing 5/1/11 Day two. Discussion thread

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
CNN In Session "Alvarez details discovery of MJ’s death & described frantic situation- Paris crying, Murray giving compressions, MJ on bed w/eyes wide open."

I always thought there were two... the one he was using for Propofol and the one for rehydration (which, I believe, he planned on saying was the only one - before he realized he wouldn't be able to go back to the house and clean up) But who knows - I think in the last 18 months we've heard 50 different scenarios reported as the truth at some point. I can't wait until we only have 2 or 3 versions of the truth. =P

I have the test results from the tox report from the Iv testing but I am having a hard time posting it

but the IV SYSTEM including the IV bag which Alvarez put into murray's bag was CLEAR not milky

If he told him to leave the saline one there, why would they found it later hidden in Murray's bag?

Alvarez is an asshole.

the autopsy report says they found hidden iv equipment on june 29. NO drugs were found in the bag and long tube.

from the autopsy report:

Medical Evidence 1 collected on 6/26/09:

Propofol and Lidocaine were detected in approximatedely 0,19g of white fluid from a 10cc syringe barrel with plunger

Medical Evidence 2 collected on 6/29/09:

4 components of an IV system tested.

- Propofol, Lidocaine, and Flumazenil were detected in approximately 0.17g of white tinted fluid from a 10cc syringe
- propofol, Lidocaine, and Flumazenil were detected in approximately 0.47g of yellow tinted fluid from a short section of IV tubing attached to a Y connector
- No drugs were detected in approximately 17g of clear liquid from a long section of IV tubing to an IV bag plug.
- No drugs were detected in approximately 0.38g of clear fluid from am 1000cc IV bag.

Last edited:
CNN In Session "Alvarez said, “After he [Murray] said ‘he had a reaction, he had a bad reaction I was frozen. I glanced around to look at the whole scene.""

was it propofol vial or IV bag? Propofol is not given like that. You don't give propofol by injecting it with other liquids into an IV bag. What's going on. If that's true, then they can say MJ could have done it.

He said he removed a BAG or a VIAL ? damn

KFI crime reporter "bodyguard at prelim: MJ looked dead long before 911 call, Doc Murray confided he'd never done CPR before trying to revive Jackson"

There was no propofol in any of the iv bags

Not according to the tox report

according to the article it was 2 bags, one had propofol the other sodium hydroxide(?). the guard said he was told to hide the one with propofol. im confused...
i think you are saying that even though the body guard is saying that, according to the autopsy report, its not true???

can you post the report justthefacts?

but if i understand correctly alvaraz today said whit substence in one ivbag?

what we thought both are like water right? transparent?

CNN In Session "Alvarez continued, “He then grabbed a handful of bottles or vials and he instructed me to put them in a bag.""

Bodyguard says Michael Jackson doc concealed vials

by ANTHONY McCARTNEY AP Entertainment Writer 02:35 AM Jan 06, 2011

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A bodyguard says he saw a doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death grab a handful of vials and put them in a bag during frantic efforts to revive the King of Pop.

Alberto Alvarez was the first security guard to reach the bedroom where prosecutors say Murray administered a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol to Jackson on June 25, 2009.

The 34-year-old testified Wednesday he was frozen at the sight of Jackson on the bed with his eyes and mouth open. He says Murray ordered him to place several vials the doctor had scooped up into a brown canvas bag.

Alvarez says the events occurred before he was told to call 911.

http://www.todayonline.com/Breaking...uard-says-Michael-Jackson-doc-concealed-vials

I am so confused. Is it not possible that he is privvy to info we are not? That there was more equiptment, more being hidden, more stuff going on than they found out about at the scene the next day?

KFI crime reporter "bodyguard at prelim: MJ looked dead long before 911 call, Doc Murray confided he'd never done CPR before trying to revive Jackson"

You have got to be joking? Seriously, it's not even funny how a 'doctor' could be so incompetant and still keep his license through all this :(

was it propofol vial or IV bag? Propofol is not given like that. You don't give propofol by injecting it with other liquids into an IV bag. What's going on. If that's true, then they can say MJ could have done it.

He said he removed a BAG or a VIAL ? damn

the propofol is given by drip and is somehow connected to an iv... i cant really explain it. in this case i dont think it was done properly though. i know that talk about a spike was used and how that was the wrong way. it is supposed to be infused into the system not given all at once

CNN In Session "After describing how he helbed put items in a bag for Murray, Alvarez says he was the first to call 9-1-1."

Back