Preliminary Hearing 5/1/11 Day two. Discussion thread

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
I listened to Ustream yesterday (the one by the fans). They won't be able to do it everyday due to their dayjobs. They will do it as often as they can get time off from work, but unfortunately not today.
I listened to it aswell. They did a great job! :clapping:

some are saying that Alberto Alvarez took the stand but it's not interdependently confirmed for the time being.

TMZ

MJ's Security Guard: Murray Said Hide The Bottles

Alberto Alvarez, a bodyguard who says he was MJ's Director of Logistics, testified Dr. Conrad Murray instructed him to remove bottles from Michael's bedroom -- along with an IV bag with a milk-white substance, before calling 911.

Alvarez says he walked into MJ's bedroom sometime after 12:17 PM and say MIchael laying motionless. He says Murray told him Michael had "an allergic reaction," then ordered him to collect a bag of bottles and put them in a bag.

And this is big. Alavrez says Murray then "instructed me to remove the IV bag from the IV stand."

For the record, law enforcement believes the milky-white substance in the bag was Propofol.

Alvarez says there was a second IV bag -- which we know contained saline -- and Murray told him to leave it there.

Alvarez says only after the bottles and bag were collected did Murray tell him to call 911.

Alberto Alvarez, a bodyguard who says he was MJ's Director of Logistics, testified Dr. Conrad Murray instructed him to remove bottles from Michael's bedroom -- along with an IV bag with a milkly-white substance, before calling 911.

Alvarez says he walked into MJ's bedroom sometime after 12:17 PM and say MIchael laying motionless. He says Murray told him Michael had "an allergic reaction," then ordered him to collect a bag of bottles and put them in a bag.

And this is big. Alavrez says Murray then "instructed me to remove the IV bag from the IV stand."

For the record, law enforcement believes the milky-white substance in the bag was Propofol.

Alvarez says there was a second IV bag -- which we know contained saline -- and Murray told him to leave it there.

Alvarez says only after the bottles and bag were collected did Murray tell him to call 911.

oh sorry Ivy, didn't see your post.

CNN In Session "Alberto Alvarez, MJ's head of security, was the first to take the stand this morning. He spoke about meeting Conrad Murray"

what? where was the bag with the milky substance? no one found it at the house. weird

there were 2 iv bags? i thought there was only one and that contained the fluid for rehydration. is this new news?

TMZ

Alberto Alvarez, a bodyguard who says he was MJ's Director of Logistics, testified Dr. Conrad Murray instructed him to remove bottles from Michael's bedroom -- along with an IV bag with a milk-white substance, before calling 911.

this is crazy. he knew mj was dead and wanted to hide evidence of what he did. i never brought when muarry said mj had a faint heartbeat. since he doesnt know how to give cpr, he may not properly know how to check a pulse. im sure his heart was beating out of his chest and he was feeling his pulse not mjs

Back