Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

That time also fits in with the paramedics theory of how long MJ had been dead by visual signs on his body, blue feet etc.

The defenses argument of Michael injecting himself or even requesting more Prop at that time of day would make no sense as he was due to be having lunch with the kids around that time, and then he was due to have a meeting with Travis in the early afternoon, followed by rehearsals. Michael would've had no reason to be asleep at that time of day.

So in conclusion, Murray reacted quickly w/o using his brain, and it cost MJ his life.

I can't stop crying. Everything has been a little foggy to me and then finally it just clicked. If he didn't give that one last shot Michael would be here.

Other places are claiming that these questions were also asked, but you haven't included this in your entry. Can you clarify? Thanks

justice_4mj:
Defense asked questions if whether a 5"9" man could
have reached a the nightstand to the propofol bottle and inject himself.

MJJCommunity:
The defence even insinuated that Michael
reached across grabbed the 100mg bottle of propofol grabbed an needle and injected himself
January 7, 2011 5:03 PM

blank.gif

blank.gif
Sprocket said...Please be patient with me. I just got home a bit ago and I'm trying to get a final edit on my notes.

Yes, I did hear that question. It was asked but objected to and sustained.

I don't recall a question about asking if someone could inject himself, (there may have been; we lost the feed for a few moments) but all the questions were leading in that direction...basically, was the IV within reach, were the needles within reach. Those questions were not answered because they call for speculation.

Hopefully we will get some more answers soon.

Because MJ was interrupting his IMPORTANT conversation with his hoe?

I wouldnt be surprised if that is what happened....murray is so up himself he doesnt care bout anyone but himself

Why would he give him more if he was coughing? I would think that would signal something might wrong. I don't know.

the sexual needs of a worthless nobody piece of shit caused Michael Jackson his life . Do you get it now ?

Brian Oxman is such a bastard he lied to Erin from Ustream that he wasn't going around saying MJ is a drug addict! She wanted to confront him! They had him on speaker phone lol so u can hear him saying this! And making up sh*t in the autopsy report that MJ had a swollen brain! o_O

Brian replaced Geraldine Hughes cause she was given out press conferences and the family didn't like it so they told her not to come today! But, ask Brain to come in her place! WHAT THE ???????! O_O

I do not understand for the life of me why joesph is still hanging round with this @sswipe!?

the sexual needs of a worthless nobody piece of shit caused Michael Jackson his life . Do you get it now ?

What gets me is MJ at some point would've woken up, noticed the time, and would've been pissed off with Murray. What explanation was he going to give? Or hadn't he thought that far?

It makes me wonder if Murray was under the influence of something himself? Had he been drinking? I read something about that, but can't remember where that that info came from. Can anyone clarify?

What gets me is MJ at some point would've woken up, noticed the time, and would've been pissed off with Murray. What explanation was he going to give? Or hadn't he thought that far?

It makes me wonder if Murray was under the influence of something himself? Had he been drinking? I read something about that, but can't remember where that that info came from. Can anyone clarify?

Just found this:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/29/strip...p-club-joe-jackson-house-drinking-death-died/

No idea what to make of this.

and Chernoff has the nerve to say " Murrah has no intention but to show MJ as a saint but the truth need to be told"

He was a saint ASSHOLE, compared to people like you and your nobody streaperlover he was a saint.

If Murray picked MJ up and run immediatley to the nearest hospital , we may not have been here today discussing his death. No wonder the prosecution raised the 911 issue.

At least Flagan now won't be able to say , so what if he delayed the 911 call , it was too late already like he did with the UCLA doctor and Murray not mentioning propofol to them yesterday . It was never too late, he was there when everything happened, he watched MJ dying and he only wanted to cover his ass.

Oh murray wasnt under any influence at all, he knew excatly what he was doing IMO

The hospital was 4 minutes away. If Murray had taken him immediately MJ could be alive now. ( My heart is broken)

You know what someone should contact Harvey Liar Levin and make him run with this based on facts theory and let him later say I told you so. At least it would take the attention from the 12 propofol vials found.

MJJCommunity MJJCommunity
Murray poured to much propofol into the IV bag due to not wanting to stand and regularly administer in small amounts

justice_4mj JUSTICE 4 MJ
This killer cut open an iv bag, took the saline solution and poured in the propofol. #justice4mj

Breaking news - Murray did open the iv bag and dumped all the propofol into it

justice_4mj JUSTICE 4 MJ
Murray cut the IV bag and dumped all the open vials of propofol into it. #justice4mj

Its testified that multiple bottles of propofol were poured into the IV bag,
This is not exactly accurate is it...? or is it..?

It's different from what people are saying here..

Just lost for words.. wanted to add something meaningful but I'm just totally baffled .. this is just too much, that one last shot I just can't wrap my mind around it, why did the God Michael believed so much in allow this? None of this should have happened, none of it, this happened, the man had to die because of the arrogance and incompetence of one man just no :no:

Just lost for words.. wanted to add something meaningful but I'm just totally baffled .. this is just too much, that one last shot I just can't wrap my mind around it, why did the God Michael believed so much in allow this? None of this should have happened, none of it, this happened, the man had to die because of the arrogance and incompetence of one man just no :no:

Thats whtat i dont understand..why couldnt god save him!??

Girl I feel ya..

Murray poured to much propofol into the IV bag due to not wanting to stand and regularly administer in small amounts

justice_4mj JUSTICE 4 MJ
This killer cut open an iv bag, took the saline solution and poured in the propofol. #justice4mj

Breaking news - Murray did open the iv bag and dumped all the propofol into it

justice_4mj JUSTICE 4 MJ
Murray cut the IV bag and dumped all the open vials of propofol into it. #justice4mj

Its testified that multiple bottles of propofol were poured into the IV bag,

who is in charge of this account ?

No one ever testified that multiple bottles of propofol were poured into the IV bag . This is insane

i cant believe any of this. AEG picked his doctor NOT michael correct?

im at a loss for words i cant express how sick i am and what i want to do to murray there is no words lol.

What do u mean by that??

Yeah, that didn't make any sense in this context ...

Also, I don't get the "he cut open the IV bag" thing. I'm thinking he cut it open after taking it from the IV stand and put the bottle in it for whatever reason during the clean up. I mean, if it was still hanging, how can you cut it open without the fluid (whatever was in there) just running out? And I'm not sure how those vials work, but don't they have just a very small opening for the needle? Could the Propofol actually empty itself into the IV bag through that small "hole"?

P. S. Wait, what? No one said he cut the bag open and poured Propofol into it. WTH?

I think Michael picked Murray. I am not sure though. I don't know what else has to be shown for the decision to go to trial. I don't know how anyone could be so reckless like that.

What do u mean by that??
I just mean that God lets us make our own choices about what it is we want to do in life...another words God cannot save us from ourselves....believe me I have been mad at God for sometime....and asked him the same question..I still do...but when my sisiter passed away from somthing that she did that was her decision to use....I learned pretty much back then.....God could not save her from using somthing that was not good for her..even if she couldn't help it. That's all...I dont mean to offend anyone ..I just think that I had a break through thats all. When you love someone it is very hard to say goodbye.

who is in charge of this account ?

No one ever testified that multiple bottles of propofol were poured into the IV bag . This is insane

Yeah, I asked this earlier and didn't get an answer. Does MJJC get their info from J4MJ? Because, God bless them, but in the past the J4MJ group have at times been a little more dramatic, a little less accurate. Good intentions though. (The people I know anyway.)

Back