Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

Trials and Tribulations is following Murray Prelim and they are taking detailed notes.They are also making updates from the court. They do not wish their full notes to be copied and posted so as they post a update I'll go through and make a summary here. If you want to read their full posts you can visit Trials and Tribulation website.

Shaday Andie

- Andie is employed Sullivan Steak house (in Houston) and met Murray there in February 2009. She's Murray's girlfriend/mistress.

- June 25th Murray calls her says "Hello, how are you", she interrupts him and tells him about his day. She hears a mumbling. Then Murray stops talking to her. She tries to call him back and gets no response.

Bridget Morgan is the next witness.

TMZ

SMOKING GUN IN MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH

A girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray's at the time of Michael Jackson's death just established for prosecutors Murray waited around 25 minutes after noticing MJ was lifeless before calling 911.

Sade Anding -- who was in Houston the day MJ died -- testified she received a call from Murray at around 12:30 PM. It's unclear if she was referring to Pacific or Central time.

But there is only one call in the phone records from Murray to Sade, and that's at 11:51 AM PT.

Sade says Murray was asking her how she was doing and she started talking about her day. She spoke for a few minutes and realized Murray wasn't on the phone anymore.

Sade then said she heard commotion, as if the phone was in his pocket, and heard "coughing and voices."

Sade estimates the entire call lasted 5 minutes.

The 911 call wasn't made until 12:21, which means -- if Murray did indeed first realize MJ was in distress at around 11:55 PT, there was a long delay in sounding the alarm.

Saday Andie on the stand. testified that she got a call from Murray, basically chit-chatted for a few minutes, then she heard Murray's other phone go off. Murray stopped talking, she then only heard mumbling and got no more responses. She called Murray back but got no response.

She spoke to Murray later when police came to her house. Murray said sorry I put you int his position, please talk to my attorney after you spoke to the police.

So basically both phones were busy? One answered, the other ringing?

They called the next witness (Bridget Morgan), but this was Mr Low's witness, and Mr Low left, taking all things on the witness with him, thats why they called for a break ^__^

10:30 am LA time r u freaking sure ? this is big news if true

From MJJC Twitter

Its said when the phone went dead she could hear mumbling in the background

Shaday Andie witness number 12 girlfriend of Murray

works as a coctail waitress in a steak house

On June 25th 2009 did you rec a phone call from murray yes. What time was it your time in houston when I know it was 12 30

So you interrput Drm and start chatting about your day and goin on in your life. yes.

I had heard another phone go then mumbling voices and then the phone cut off

So basically both phones were busy? One answered, the other ringing?
Yes, he was calling Saday on one phone when his other phone went off. Saday heard his phone ringing during the call.

Looks like TMZ got the whole "on the phone with girlfriend at the time" thing right all along but they mixed up the girlfriends/baby mamas/ mistresses.

sade anding -- who was in houston the day mj died -- testified she received a call from murray at around 12:30 pm.

Am, TMZ, am!

P.S. Just read the article again, I was thinking 10.30 am - I'm not good with numbers. ;)

Last edited:
From MJJC Twitter

Its said when the phone went dead she could hear mumbling in the background

Shaday Andie witness number 12 girlfriend of Murray

works as a coctail waitress in a steak house

On June 25th 2009 did you rec a phone call from murray yes. What time was it your time in houston when I know it was 12 30

So you interrput Drm and start chatting about your day and goin on in your life. yes.

I had heard another phone go then mumbling voices and then the phone cut off

this is the female I was talking of. :yes:

They called the next witness (Bridget Morgan), but this was Mr Low's witness, and Mr Low left, taking all things on the witness with him, thats why they called for a break ^__^

WTH?

Who is Mr. Low? One of the prosecutors?

JUSTICE 4 MJ

Nicole Alvarez in courthouse today.

Houston girlfriend was on the phone w Murray at 12:30/10:30pst for 5 minutes. Then Murray disappeared, commotion and nvr came back on line

There was unidentified mumbling. girlfriend tried to call several times and texted with no response.

Reported Katherine, Joe and Latoya in courtroom.

Someone by the name of Bridgette is on the list of witnesses up next.

Sade Anding second girlfriend in Houston, TX on phone with Murray.

Sade then said she heard commotion, as if the phone was in his pocket, and heard "coughing and voices."

MJJC

A girlfriend of Dr. Conrad Murray's at the time of Michael Jackson's death

just established for prosecutors Murray waited around 25 minutes after noticing MJ was lifeless before calling 911

Sade Anding -- who was in Houston the day MJ died -- testified she received a call from Murray at around 12:30 PM

But there is only one call in the phone records from Murray to Sade, and that's at 11:51 AM PT.

The 911 call wasn't made until 12:21

which means if Murray did indeed first realize MJ was in distress at around 11:55 there was a long delay in sounding the alarm

WTH?

Who is Mr. Low? One of the prosecutors?

Murray has a lawyer named Joseph Low IV.

I don't think the defense is calling witnesses. probably they mean Low will cross examine her.

im sorry but i dont understand any of this ??

the message looks like different.. which one he had on the phone when?

and who is low? and which attorneys are arguing? the pros with the defense? or within a team?

I dont understand plz help me out here

As I understand the pros called the next witness, a woman named Bridget Morgan.
Mr Low (I assume a defense lawyer) had to go somewhere else today, but took the documentation he had on Bridget with him by mistake, so they needed to get him to bring the docs back to the courthouse.

Looks like TMZ got the whole "on the phone with girlfriend at the time" thing right all along but they mixed up the girlfriends/baby mamas/ mistresses.

For once, I wouldn't blame them. It's hard to keep up with Murray's private life.

For once, I wouldn't blame them. It's hard to keep up with Murray's private life.

also doesnt muarry have a wife thats a doctor, then he has his baby mamma, then its the waitress..... muarry must have some real good game or somethin else, cause he doesnt have them all on looks alone

also doesnt muarry have a wife thats a doctor, then he has his baby mamma, then its the waitress..... muarry must have some real good game or somethin else, cause he doesnt have them all on looks alone
Maybe they fell for his sexy accent :D :D :D

Saday Andie on the stand. testified that she got a call from Murray, basically chit-chatted for a few minutes, then she heard Murray's other phone go off.

Hi Mthalen, are you sure about the second phone going off ? Where do you get your updates ? Some report a second phone going off, and some don't, that's why I(m asking

On Trial and tribulations sprocket has a ? after the second phone sentence. It could be a typo, or that she was not sure. ??

ok this is kinda confusing

Houston girlfriend was on the phone w Murray at 12:30/10:30pst for 5 minutes. Then Murray disappeared, commotion and nvr came back on line
so the above is alverez? and the phone call was defo 10.30pst. well look at the time. that is around the time murray gave mj diprivan. sounds to me like it could be argued that was the real time murray noticed mj was gone. or something happened around that time???

As I understand the pros called the next witness, a woman named Bridget Morgan.
Mr Low (I assume a defense lawyer) had to go somewhere else today, but took the documentation he had on Bridget with him by mistake, so they needed to get him to bring the docs back to the courthouse.

Let's hope Low remembers the court house address, I hear selective amnesia is highly contagious and you appear to be stricken at any time.

ok this is kinda confusing

so the above is alverez? and the phone call was defo 10.30pst. well look at the time. that is around the time murray gave mj diprivan. sounds to me like it could be argued that was the real time murray noticed mj was gone. or something happened around that time???
Nah, it was this one:

11:51 am a call placed from Murry to 3832 11 minutes.

--> Ms. Anding, in June 2009, was your telephone number 3832? Yes

Now interesting thing here

If this Saday while on the phone with Murray on June 25th, heard commotion, mumbling and coughing (not Murray's voice) and assuming these noises were coming from Michael. so Murray was next to Michael and watching him and did indeed see him stop breathing?

Back