Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

when you look to the phone calls there's no other phone call at that time

11:26 am from 9566 to Murray seven seconds
11:51 am a call placed from Murry to 3832 11 minutes. - call to saday
12:12 pm from Murray phone to 2570 lasted 1 minute - call to michael amir williams
12:15 pm from 2570 to conrad Murray 1 minute - call from michael amir williams
1:08 pm from Murray to 070 2 minutes - call to nicole alvarez

the only thing left is the text messages at 12:03 and 12:04

question to iPhone owners if you are talking on the phone and receive a text message does the iphone makes a sound that can be heard by the other party?

This is not how it happened, and if you believe this,
I have some swamp land in New Mexico and Arizona I would like to sell you. :cheeky:
Very funny, up until now that's how it looks to me...

But I'd be interested in how you see these things. So instead of making semi funny remarks, why dont you post your timeline/story?

Which would agree with the 2nd timeline he gave police wouldnt it? propofol at around 11.40

Sorry to be so blunt, and I don't know how to put it in a soft way, Michael would have coughed and mumble while under propofol ??
You can't cough while under general anesthesia. If he was coughing, he was awake.

The phone records do not show another call around that time so she must be mistaken.

Sometimes if you don't answer the phone, the call won't show on the record. I could have been someone else's phone (Michael's ?), or something else that would sound like a phone.

question to iPhone owners if you are talking on the phone and receive a text message does the iphone makes a sound that can be heard by the other party?
Yeah, it does.

Maybe they got the times wrong [the people making the transcripts]?

Very funny, up until now that's how it looks to me...

But I'd be interested in how you see these things. So instead of making semi funny remarks, why dont you post your timeline/story?
It was cold-blooded "MURDER", she wrote.

Yes but the times they are reporting are all mixed up. Was it 10:30 11:51 or 12:30?
10.30 and 12.30 are the same time. just houston and L.A time. somethings messed up. i dont c how she would get on the stand and give the wrong time. false reporting. i dunno

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-conrad-murray-prelim-day-4-part-i.html

This is what these guys said about Sade Anding..

Brazil present witness black woman. SADE ANDING #12

In feb 2009 where employed Sullivan Steak house. Where? (Tx?)
She was a coctail waitnress. I ws there for six months at that time six eight months.

Describe the steak house. Which part did you work as relevance. sustained.

Restaurant or lounge? obje sustained.

While working as a cocktail waitress, did you meet someone who identifed hiself as conrand Murray. Yes. doy u see him. Identifies the witness.

Do you recall when it was you first met Conrad Murray. What month. It was after valentines day. I just know I had starteed there two three months.

So the latter portion of Feb or the beginning of March? Yes.

How did you meet ? obj overrulled.

Met him at the restaurant?

obje sustained

When yo met Conrad Murray at sulliv was he working there. or.????

She met him at the restaurant.

Did your first meeting with at the restaurant. stand out in your mind Obj sustained Was there something unusual about yoru meeting.

Obj vague. JP do you have an offer of proof? EC: I do your honor. Approach the bench.

Still at bench.

Just like the prosecution was trying to prevent the defense from asking questions of Detective Myers, the defense is trying to prevent the prosecution from asking questions of Ms. Anding.

It’s 10 am and we wait. This is a long sidebar. OVerrulled!
From that first meeting w Dr. Murray did you see him with some freuency. obj sust.

When you first meet him did you see him on other occasions.
Did Dr. Murray referr to you as his girlfriend.
Were you Conrad M girifriend. ?

Obj.

Yes.
Ms. Anding, in June 2009, was your telephone number 837 366 3832? Yes.
On June 25th 2009 did you rec a phone call from conrad m yes.
What time was it your time in houston when Dr. I know it was 12 30 about
It was in the afternoon yes.
you were on your way out? sust.
did Drm telephoen you on your cell hone residenc or land line ? cell phone.
What didhe say when he first spoke
He told me he it was conrad he sahd hi and how are you.
Did you recongnie his voice.yes.
He identifed himself and ask you how hou were.
did he tell you how he was doing.
He told me I was doing well, then I cut him off and I started talking.
I sid, well, let me tell you about my day.
she basicall interrupted him.

Just taked about how doiwn and that I had a job. (cant hear her at all!)

Before that time Id seen him was in May. what day? May 23rd.
In was (Hourston)

So you interrput Drm and start chatting about your day and goin on in your life. yes.
I had heard another phone go off?
then mumbling voies and then the phone cut off.?

I do NOT have this correct.

For a while into the conversation, you realized that he wasn’t there because he wasn’t saying anything to you (five minutes????)
obj sustained.
Do you kave any way of nowing when he stopped listeing to you? NO.
Did you ever sy anything specific when you relaized that he wasn’t saying anything?

“Just, helo helo hello are you there are you there (but she didn’t get any response back from Dr. Murray.)

When you heard hte mumbling on the other end, did you recognize the voice? (as Dr. M?) No.

You said you tried to call Dr. Murrays phone bakc and you got response and you got no response back? was that unusual? Yes.

Last time I talked to Dr. Murray ws when LAPD came to my house.
It was sometime in 2009.

She was attending an event when the police came in houston? Yes.

Did you go to a sporting event? Yes. A baseball game.

At some time did you learn that police that wanted to speak to you. I called Conrad Murray and told him that the police came to my house.

He said that he was sorry to have put me in that position.

He made a request for her to call an attorney afterword.

Asked if she poke to Dr. Murray’s atty the next day obj sustained

Mr. Chernoff.

Ms Anding how are you when did you get to LA did you fly yourself in.

(No.)

She flew into LA on County dime, spent the night last night and will fly out today.

Was there anything else that you told Ms. Barazil today that you did not say previously?

No.

That’s it.

Bridget Morgan. next witness.

Chernoff: This is Mr. Low’s witness and he walked away with all our stuff.

JP: We were notified about Mr. Low’s other commitment.

JP TIME OUT! (attorneys were arguing about notification I think Walgren keeps saying, I called you) Do we know if Mr. Low can be called back.

JP: Let’s take 15 minutes.

No he told the cops 10:40

Sorry I thought I had read sometime ago that at another meeting with police he had changed his timeline and was then saying a later time for propofol which fitted better with his went to the bathroom, found him about 12 story

if you go with murrays story the prop was 10.40.. but because he was on the phone i personally believe its earlyer than later..

and i thought it was a fact that whenever it was giving michael was in distress right away??

Milka it was PM, 12:30 PM.

Look at how confusing this all is. How is a jury going to sort all of this out? They really need to make all of them stick to one time zone to make it easier.

Or, it could be this timeline:
10:29 am call from ? [was this to texas???] to Murrays phone 22 minutes
10:34 am from Murray to 3233 8 and a half minutes [she heard this one]

Times match up, but it would've been strange for her to hang on to the call for 17 minutes, if Murray was on the other phone from 10:34.

If this is the correct timeline, than Murray must've been outside the room the whole time after that, cause he called a patient of his at 11:26.

Or, it could be this timeline:
10:29 am call from ? [was this to texas???] to Murrays phone 22 minutes
10:34 am from Murray to 3233 8 and a half minutes [she heard this one]

Times match up, but it would've been strange for her to hang on to the call for 17 minutes, if Murray was on the other phone from 10:34.

If this is the correct timeline, than Murray must've been outside the room the whole time after that, cause he called a patient of his at 11:26.

edit - I'm wrong , looks like I lost my mind.

Sorry I thought I had read sometime ago that at another meeting with police he had changed his timeline and was then saying a later time for propofol which fitted better with his went to the bathroom, found him about 12 story
you are correct. he changed the time to around 11.30

re the time of the phonecall. the testimony is clear it was 12.30 houston time which makes it 10.30 l.A time. but it doesnt fit so unless its a reporting mess up this testimony is all messed up

So apparently calling many of your multiple girlfriends to ask about their day whilst you're meant to be looking after a patient, gees. My mum is a auxillary nurse doing very basic things with the elderly and she would be immediatly fired if she was on the phone at all. Its ridiculous.

Just, helo helo hello are you there are you there (but she didn’t get any response back from Dr. Murray.)

Something tells me that it was a FAKE phone call. A tape, because she did not get any response.

coughing ? how about MJ was starting to wake up and Murray hurried to inject him with a BOLUS injection , it was rapid and he died within one minute ?

So apparently calling many of your multiple girlfriends to ask about their day whilst you're meant to be looking after a patient, gees. My mum is a auxillary nurse doing very basic things with the elderly and she would be immediatly fired if she was on the phone at all. Its ridiculous.

totally agree with you!

Erin from Justice4MJ is in the courtroom today so she'll ring on lunch... she said the judge cleared the court after 20 mins to talk to the two lawyers from defense and prosecution for continuing fighting... sorry if that was already posted.

Something tells me that it was a FAKE phone call. A tape, because she did not get any response.
What are you talking about? She was talking to Murray, but then he left the conversation.

coughing ? how about MJ was starting to wake up and Murray hurried to inject him with a BOLUS injection , it was rapid and he died within one minute ?
this is what I am thinking too...UNLESS...there was someone else in the room?? I dont think we will every know if there was.

Back