Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

than its nicole and then its sadie...

i dont follow up its so confusing.. who was on the phone when he dropped the phone when he saw michael in distress??

Now interesting thing here

If this Saday while on the phone with Murray on June 25th, heard commotion, mumbling and coughing (not Murray's voice) and assuming these noises were coming from Michael. so Murray was next to Michael and watching him and did indeed see him stop breathing?

Was that because a phone went of and Murray answered it? I read that as well.

phoning going off? Are they going to say that was the pulse oximeter? Are they sure Murray never talked to her again ?

Originally Posted by Sassie
She heard coughing and voices. I wonder what that was then. Did Michael wake up or was there someone else there???
"'Curiouser and curiouser!'' cried Alice.
from Alice in Wonderland

If this Saday while on the phone with Murray on June 25th, heard commotion, mumbling and coughing (not Murray's voice) and assuming these noises were coming from Michael. so Murray was next to Michael and watching him and did indeed see him stop breathing?

... :( to scary to even imagine

Last edited:
10:30 am LA time r u freaking sure ? this is big news if true

it's the 11 51 call, ATT phone. It's the phone call Chernoff didn't want Myers to talk about yesterday.

edit : lasted 11 mn , so until 12 02

but michael died not long after the shot of propofol right????? so that would mean way earlyer?? and that would mean he is dead at that point what would mean no sound from michael?

It's possible the mumbling may have been from Murray himself, this is just wishful thinking as I can't bare the thought of Michael being awake while all this was happening to him.

if that was mj... maybe that would explain why his mouth and eyes were open. then again if he stopped breathing before cardiac arrest, i highly doubt that

Murray had two phones if there is no record of his other phone going off around that time. Then who was coughing? If it was Murray coughing she would have known

Sorry to be so blunt, and I don't know how to put it in a soft way, Michael would have coughed and mumble while under propofol ??

at least she did not say he flushed the toilet and confirmed he was in the bathroom.

Ok, so the Houston girlfriend said that call was at 12.30 am Houston time, which would be 10.30 am Murray time ... but the phone records show that the call was not at 10.30, but at 11.51? Is there some typo somewhere or did she possibly lie?

Way I interpret all this up until now:
- Murray gave MJ propofol at or around 10:40 (by his own admission, but probably a bit earlier, as he was on the phone at 10:40).
- MJ died soon after, of propofol intaxication
- Murray went on to make a bunch of phonecalls, probably outside of the room.
- At 11:51 he calls the girl in Texas, she hears another phone go off during the call. Hears mumbling in the background (like you hear when someone is answering another phone and blocks the phone your on with his hand maybe?). Murray never returns to the phone, she disconnected at 12:02 and tried to call him back, never got an answer again.
- 12:12 - Murray calls bodyguard for help

Sorry to be so blunt, and I don't know how to put it in a soft way, Michael would have coughed and mumble while under propofol ??

It could be he as laying there dying. And that was not a cough but his last breath

guys trials and tribulations aren't sure about the second phone call , sprocket says "I do NOT have this correct."

- Murray gave MJ propofol at or around 10:40 (by his own admission, but probably a bit earlier, as he was on the phone at 10:40).
- At 11:51 he calls the girl in Texas, she hears another phone go off during the call. Hears mumbling in the background (like you hear when someone is answering another phone and blocks the phone your on with his hand maybe?). Murray never returns to the phone, she disconnected at 12:02 and tried to call him back, never got an answer again.

than michael was prob already that at 11.00? and murray was outside calling his girlfriends?

This is not how it happened, and if you believe this,
I have some swamp land in New Mexico and Arizona I would like to sell you. :cheeky:

Yes but the times they are reporting are all mixed up. Was it 10:30 11:51 or 12:30?
Looks like TMZ got the whole "on the phone with girlfriend at the time" thing right all along but they mixed up the girlfriends/baby mamas/ mistresses.

Not sure when they spoke to Sade, she said it was afternoon when she got the call.
Anyone know if Cali and Texas have different summertime/wintertime schedule or something? Or is it always 2 hour difference?

The phone records do not show another call around that time so she must be mistaken.

but michael died not long after the shot of propofol right?????

Yes, good point.

Pure speculation : Murray injected the propofol and called girlfriend nr2 right after.

Back