Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

Milka it was PM, 12:30 PM.

Look at how confusing this all is. How is a jury going to sort all of this out? They really need to make all of them stick to one time zone to make it easier.

Haha, yeah, I read it again and then edited my post, because I was actually reading 10.30 the first time (too many numbers!). I'm sure a jury will be able to sort this out, they have more time than I have and they won't be reading 5 things at the same time while trying to listen to UStream. ;) ***

What I don't get is that there was no call from or to that phone at that time. I hope there's a logical explanation why she apparently got that wrong. Or did he have 3 cell phones?

P.S.
*** AND do all of this in a language they don't really speak. ;)

coughing ? how about MJ was starting to wake up and Murray hurried to inject him with a BOLUS injection , it was rapid and he died within one minute ?

yes I thought about that too.

A doctor talking with his girlfriend instead of taking care of his patient, know he doesn't have all the basic equipment to face any emergency should one arrise... it's simply so wrong :no:

Haha, yeah, I read it again and then edited my post, because I was actually reading 10.30 the first time (too many numbers!). I'm sure a jury will be able to sort this out, they have more time than I have and they won't be reading 5 things at the same time while trying to listen to UStream. ;)

What I don't get is that there was no call from or to that phone at that time. I hope there's a logical explanation why she apparently got that wrong. Or did he have 3 cell phones?

Who knows? It is confusing to me. But that generally happens when you have multiple stories from people not intent on telling the truth with c.y.a. testimony.:(

This is all very vexing.

Or, it could be this timeline:
10:29 am call from ? [was this to texas???] to Murrays phone 22 minutes
10:34 am from Murray to 3233 8 and a half minutes [she heard this one]

??? I give up. I have to look at the list with the calls again. Could someone post a link, please?

when you look to the phone calls there's no other phone call at that time

11:26 am from 9566 to Murray seven seconds
11:51 am a call placed from Murry to 3832 11 minutes. - call to saday
12:12 pm from Murray phone to 2570 lasted 1 minute - call to michael amir williams
12:15 pm from 2570 to conrad Murray 1 minute - call from michael amir williams
1:08 pm from Murray to 070 2 minutes - call to nicole alvarez

the only thing left is the text messages at 12:03 and 12:04

question to iPhone owners if you are talking on the phone and receive a text message does the iphone makes a sound that can be heard by the other party?

phone owner can hear it but i am not sure about others because i phone sound is not that loud but it was night.

A former girlfriend of the doctor charged in the death of Michael Jackson says he called her the morning of the singer's death and she heard commotion in the background.

Sade Anding testified Friday she was talking to Dr. Conrad Murray but at one point realized he wasn't paying attention to her. She says she heard coughing and mumbling but didn't recognize the voice as Murray.

Anding says she stayed on the line for five to six minutes, but Murray never got back on the phone.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...ckson-s-doctor-distracted-the-day-singer-died

Who knows? It is confusing to me. But that generally happens when you have multiple stories from people not intent on telling the truth with c.y.a. testimony.:(

This is all very vexing.

Yeah, I want to sort this out, because if there wasn't a call at that time from or to her phone, it looks like she just wants to make it fit with the "10.40" timeline for some reason.

@ginvid do i understand it correctly that they tell different storys about timeline?

Yes girlfriend nr245 was testifying and she said Murray called her at 12 30 her time , she's in houston. That's 10 30 in LA.

Problem is Murray's phone records show he called her at 11 51 LA Time.

While she was on the phone with Murray , she heard a commotion, coughing and mumbling.

@ginvid do i understand it correctly that they tell different storys about timeline?

It may be that we just do not have all of the information. But, for now the timelines do not seem to fit. Also, some are telling the timeline in one time zone and some are telling it in another. So it is just making it all confusing.

Hopefully we can get it sorted out soon???

Yeah, I want to sort this out, because if there wasn't a call at that time from or to her phone, it looks like she just wants to make it fit with the "10.40" timeline for some reason.

I can't imagine what the jury will have to go through. If they are making this confusing just sorting out the timeline, wait until they have to explain porpofol and its effects and the other drugs and their doses.

OI! But, I will stop being melodramatic and get back on topic. Sorry!

It seems to me, Murray could tell those women anything he wanted about what happened to Michael. They are none the wiser because they weren't there. They were only on the phone. Of course they will most likely try to defend his actions because they are in love with him. Unless they all get mad that he was cheating with each of them behind the others backs. So really, what is all this testimony supposed to accomplish?

question to iPhone owners if you are talking on the phone and receive a text message does the iphone makes a sound that can be heard by the other party?

If you're talking to someone on the phone and you get a text the phone will vibrate, it doesn't make a sound so no the other part wont hear it.

I wonder if her phone records can be checked as well to compare the time of the call on her phone and Murrays'

Nicole Alvarez is up.

MJJC Twitter:

Alverez summoned to judges office this morning, alverez said to be being uncooperative in court.

If she was being uncooperative in Court,she must be hiding something .You don't do the uncooperative thing in any trial unless you know something that would make trouble for your friend and sometimes yourself.
:no:

I wonder if her phone records can be checked as well to compare the time of the call on her phone and Murrays'

That should be very possible! IMHO

I also know that all phone companies have a call log ie the one they show of murrays 2 phones.

wonder if nicole knew that 2 months after giving birth to murrays kid he had another GF in houston!!

Just for people who don't know what I'm talking about with all the different versions of the story and all the different timelines:

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-08-28/...zepam-lidocaine-and-ephedrine/2?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

The article is from August 28, 2009.

Murray told the police:

• About 1:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson 10 mg of Valium (diazepam).

• About 2 a.m., he injected Jackson with 2 mg of the antianxiety drug Ativan (lorazepam).

• About 3 a.m., Murray then administered 2 mg of the sedative Versed (midazolam).

• About 5 a.m., he administered another 2 mg of Ativan.

• About 7:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson yet another 2 mg of Versed while monitoring him with a device that measures the oxygen saturation of his blood.

• About 10:40 a.m., "after repeated demands/requests from Jackson," Murray administered 25 mg of propofol, the document said.

Yes girlfriend nr245 was testifying and she said Murray called her at 12 30 her time , she's in houston. That's 10 30 in LA.

Problem is Murray's phone records show he called her at 11 51 LA Time.

While she was on the phone with Murray , she heard a commotion, coughing and mumbling.

so she lied?

is it impossible for the courts when and who called someone and how long the conversation???
i think it's possible, in my country many things are solved by these records.

there will be no doubt when Murray or his girlfriends called that day and also what time the 911 call by whom if these records wanted by the court.

?????

That's what they need to do IMO. Everybody Murray talked to that day needs to be checked out. If they weren't investigated before, why not? They are making things more complicated then need be now creating all this confusion. There's no good reason for it.

this is what I am thinking too...UNLESS...there was someone else in the room?? I dont think we will every know if there was.

True, I was also thinking of the same thing and I looking towards the Security guard but he was the one on the phone so anything is possible. For whatever the reason, It just don't make any sense.:no:

I suppose they must have, and I'm not sure it's necessary since they have Murray's phone record.

It could be a mistake, so I don't want to sound like I'm accusing her of anything, but what could happen if she lies ???
If she's lying it's really stupid since it can be easily checked on phone records.

I can't imagine what the jury will have to go through. If they are making this confusing just sorting out the timeline, wait until they have to explain porpofol and its effects and the other drugs and their doses.

OI! But, I will stop being melodramatic and get back on topic. Sorry!

Don't underestimate people. Even the time zone thing is not really a problem, the jury has all the time they need to go through all of it. I'm not really worried about that, they might not even think that the phone calls matter all that much, but will be wondering more about all the different timelines and the cover up.

According to Trials and Tribulations Nicole Alvarez testified and majority of her answers was " I don't recall".

is it impossible for the courts when and who called someone and how long the conversation???
i think it's possible, in my country many things are solved by these records.

there will be no doubt when Murray or his girlfriends called that day and also what time the 911 call by whom if these records wanted by the court.

?????

the records are already released. they were shown in court yesterday

Back