Prince Michael Jackson jr takes to twitter to talk about Obama 2012

xthunderx2

Proud Member
It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jsasbp

Cassie Waw. Michael Jr. does not tweet much, but when he does he really has something substantial to say. I am so glad Michael witnessed the election with his children. Can you imagine how much knowledge Michael was able to deliver to them about the historical event!!! He was certainly a wonderful father. It is great to see teens mentioning the role a parent played in their lives. I hope many teens are paying attention to his insights.

Michael taught his children well...I am SO proud of Prince for coming out and tweeting this...he is VERY bright for a boy his age...His Daddy would be So proud.

Some comments from fans on Twitter:

10dcvfa.jpg

34h6ouv.jpg

oggo.jpg

Cassie Waw. Michael Jr. does not tweet much, but when he does he really has something substantial to say. I am so glad Michael witnessed the election with his children. Can you imagine how much knowledge Michael was able to deliver to them about the historical event!!! He was certainly a wonderful father. It is great to see teens mentioning the role a parent played in their lives. I hope many teens are paying attention to his insights.
I totally agree! :)

^^Love the comments about the tweets too. Is this topic trending now?

It's that time of month again when we elect our leader who represents us in national and foreign affairs I don't have a political affiliation and no one can influence my thought but maybe I can show you what I believe I believe both parties democrat and republican have great ideals and flaws 4 years ago when Obama was elected into office I remember watching the election with my siblings and my dad as he said history is being made he was speaking of the first African American president however he was also speaking about how 1 man like Obama could change the nation it is my personal belief that Obama has reformed the United States for the better he has tried to change many plans but certain political parties have stopped him this one man has brought the economy back or be is at least bringing it back from a mess the previous president he wasn't given an easy job but he did it to help his country I'm not patriotic but I want to help the country I live in if I could vote I'd vote OBAMA 2012 I am no different from you who is reading this my dad is black and my mom white with a bunch of other races I am 15 and a male those are tributes that describe me as myself but I'm a human just like you I love I hate I laugh I cry I bleed and I can die Obama has been focusing on peace(or at least stopping a 10 year war) I understand without war we wouldn't know peace but Romney believes in military action my dad believed in peace not just peace but WORLD PEACE Obama is just one human just like me or you but he's made a difference to this country and others yes he is the president but we can help him by re-electing him for president let's bring the world together to some of you this tweet is nothing that's ok but to some maybe it hits home and Romney I am not one of your 47% I am a human who believes he knows what's right and I believe Barack Obama is right for America so let's make Obama a trending topic and our president for another 4 more progressive years#obama2012

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jsasbp

Prince Michael I am so proud of you and I'm proud of your father for teaching you that you are half black. Your heart is as big as your dads. I'm sure MJ is so happy he was blessed with a son like you. You, Paris and Blanket were the joy of his life.

Well said, Michael Jackson Jr.
five.gif

You make your father proud.

Last edited:
Those words coming from a 15 y old kid are amazing. That's the result of good guidance, Michael's parenting.

Like father, like son, both placards of impeccable articulation, for sure!

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

Now that Obama won again, did Jr. have anything to say about it?

Junior didn't post anything but Paris did:)

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
happy election day everyone…… hope some of you aren't too upset , i know some pretty butt hurt people :( ……goodnight xxo #loveobama2012 :)

6 Nov Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight , o'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming❤���� #proudofmycountry

6 Nov Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
saying a prayer , thank you god…… #obama2012 #countryissaved #donthavetomovetocanada

I agree with this entire post.

I see so much of Michael in Prince. Just like his dad Prince rarely speaks out in public but when he does he always has something intelligent to say.

Although I disagree with Prince about Obama, and I think he and Paris are too young to even understand this election, I am very impressed and proud of him! He is so much like Michael in so many ways. Even his word choice resembles his dad's. Just by this post alone, you can see how much wisdom and intelligence Michael instill in his children. I've never heard a 15/16 year old speak the way he speaks. Sounds so much like his dad and he only speaks when he feels it is appropriate. Good for him.

Courtney I went to school a long time ago, and back then we had to discuss elections and place it within the context of our studies, so what do you mean about Prince being too young? I am confused about that part. I see you are in the USA too, so are things different in your state schools? I have seen even little kids at age 6 telling me who won the election (of course parents' influence is in this), and some say "Yeah Obama won" (again parents' influence involved).

Even the kids I met the day before election waiting for their buses in the Bronx, New York where shouting out to each other "who you voting for!" Of course this was symbolic voting because these kids looked like Prince's age and therefore not eligible to vote. The thing is voting is a civil activity and covered in most social studies classes, so from 12 years onwards children should become familiar with the process and definitely a 15 year old should, because in 3 short years he will be eligible to vote.

My five year old knows the name of the man who won the election (without living in agitprop central...) - why on earth wouldn't a 15 year old have ideas and opinions of their own?? Yeah, yeah, the young people and their voting habit...

I was 16 when I was volunteered to work in a polling place - out of pure civil interest. (different country though)

Frankly, my eyes would have exploded in their sockets if Michael's son of all people would have endorsed Romney. :wild::D
(I have a hard time imagining Michael sitting over dinner and applauding Romney's 47% commentary - and mostly the thinking behind that sentiment)

I would think that both President Obama's and Michael's children know better than anyone else what their dads are up against.

Btw, I just stumbled upon the question: What is the legal age for US citizen to join a political party - if they wish to?
It's 16 in my country of origin. I know that US Americans have to 'declare themselves' and their affiliation in order to vote, say, in the primaries - republican, democrat. But that cannot possibly be the same as an actual party membership?? I googled and googled and have not found a 'minimum age for party membership' as I found for many other countries. Confusing.

Last edited:
My five year old knows the name of the man who won the election (without living in agitprop central...) - why on earth wouldn't a 15 year old have ideas and opinions of their own?? Yeah, yeah, the young people and their voting habit...

I was 16 when I was volunteered to work in a polling place - out of pure civil interest. (different country though)

Frankly, my eyes would have exploded in their sockets if Michael's son of all people would have endorsed Romney. :wild::D
(I have a hard time imagining Michael sitting over dinner and applauding Romney's 47% commentary - and mostly the thinking behind that sentiment)

I would think that both President Obama's and Michael's children know better than anyone else what their dads are up against.

Btw, I just stumbled upon the question: What is the legal age for US citizen to join a political party - if they wish to?
It's 16 in my country of origin. I know that US Americans have to 'declare themselves' and their affiliation in order to vote, say, in the primaries - republican, democrat. But that cannot possibly be the same as an actual party membership?? I googled and googled and have not found a 'minimum age for party membership' as I found for many other countries. Confusing.

You have to be 18 to vote in the U.S. Pretty sure you can't be an official member of a party unless one is registered to vote.

I do remember that there are junior party groups even though you cannot vote. Some schools have them. I remember years ago seeing the Republican one somewhere on the internet when I was looking for some party activities. I cannot remember now if there was an age limit. I would guess somewhere in the late teens you can join a junior party. Good question Pace. When you find the answer let us know.

Oh poor Paris... shes so uneducated. She will soon find out in Jan what a big mistake it was.....poor girl.

^^ I think she/he meant that Paris supported the wrong candidate for president, thus the remark uneducated.
If that what was meant to mean, then quite many American's got insulted too.

Back