Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: nice tweets from Prince

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 7 h ago Calabasas, CA

Bond. James Bond

CMbH5wRVAAAMUFK.jpg

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

I came across these new Lundon's Bridge book illustrations.
I hope it is O.K. to post them here.
:girl_butterfly:

11887195_966776036678158_1329376928_n.jpg

11856846_758271854281497_2065353530_n.jpg

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

?This is a delightful drawing of Paris Jackson by a Fan.
I think it is quite good.
:yes:
11875408_1001176336610115_1288593619_n.jpg

Prince Jackson retweetete
West Coast Taco's ?@CoastTaco 24. Aug.

Huge thank you to the Michael Jackson family for allowing us to be their personal caterer. @princemjjjaxon
CNIpseDUEAE9pcE.jpg
fs_anon_157857_1440530882.jpg

Prince posted it on his public Facebook so I guess it's ok to post it here.

The picture is captioned "He's eating his hair"
2nimhwz.jpg

:lol: :Iol: thats cute

Barber Lounge ?@barberloungellc 25. Aug.

Our man #PrinceJackson (@princemjjjaxon) back in the #BarberLounge for another #freshcut
CNSDmI0UYAAphO6.png

@princemjjjaxon changed his Bio on twitter. 'Fight till the end for what you believe is right'

CN4l2ZBVEAEXuwS.jpg

WTH?

12032533_10207590500179601_1616446269_n.jpg

12048475_10207590500579611_1263829484_n.jpg

Prince favourited the second tweet, so it must be true.

Shame the idiot got the wrong jackson. great jrs got a hater as a teacher.

It's so sickening Michael's children have to face those idiots. This professor is a jerk, it's extremely insensitive and unprofessional.

Wow? Not only is it disrespectful, it's completely unprofessional, especially for a University teacher. You just don't insult a member of the Jackson family, especially Michael Jackson's child, and especially in such a manor. What an idiotic thing to do. Also, wrong kid, jacka**.

Last edited:

That professor probably won't get fired for that. University professors have tenure that's rock solid, which garners them untouchable (in most cases). That's why he was comfortable with disrespecting Prince and flipping him off. That's f*cked up, too, because he will be biased in grading him and that's unfair. I hope the kid can switch classes.

It doesn't even matter if he got the wrong kid or not. It's unprofessional and uncalled for.
You wouldn't expect something like this out of a highly respected university but I think this kind of behavior has become the norm. It's all part of this new "bullying" culture in the world. People I've known for years are now always nasty as hell. It seems to make people feel better to tear others down.

We are far removed from the days of everyday courtesy and the rule of 'treat other people the way you want to be treated.'

I don't know what it's going to take for things to change.

I'm a little skeptical to be honest. A professor - tenured or not tenured- flipping off any student seems very unlikely to me. As for the first one, I understand fans think it's a reference to the baby dangling incident but it might be irrelevant to that. In the case of disruptive students I have seen professors threaten kids.

^^^I'm also with ivy, a bit skeptical about the whole thing. I may not be familiar with many environments, but the academic one isn't one of them and while it is true that some people in academia can be just as petty as an average ignorant fellow, most of them are not only polite and enlightened, but completely enchanting people. If this incident truly took place then I am convinced Prince will find an elegant way out of the situation, if there is any real situation at all.....Twitter may not always be the most reliable source of information, not complete information anyhow.

Don't know how it is in the States, but over in Europe students have certain courses that are mandatory due to the majors they specialize in and a few others they can choose from. I bet math is such a subject for Prince. If unduly treated, he can and should move away. I bet he wants to be appreciated for his work alone and not have people either praise or degrade him because of his last name. But he's got quite a few years of experience already and I'm sure he's well used with the weight it carries by now.

Twitter may not offer a complete picture into things, but still, it has its purposes. Prince's new header and motto are very cool and inspiring actually. Hopefully he'll carry on in that spirit even when he'll feel like changing image. That's a philosophy to live by, not just tweet by. May he always pursue his dreams and goals with conviction and passion irrespective of who dares interfere with them.

Last edited:

Prince Jackson retweetete
TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson
"I'm Jo Jo and I don't take no mess!" #kidsarethebest 📹 cred: @princemjjjaxon https://instagram.com/p/8CUXVMlis0/

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon
Just saw some more clips of my cuz show. Ahah really funny, personally I'm the funniest. Happy to be a part of this inspirational piece #jxn

Prince Jackson Retweetet
TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson
You @princemjjjaxon have no idea how much you helped me. You were the only one besides Frances & I who knew & your support was key for me.

Taryll Jackson ?@tarylljackson Love you more Prince!! @princemjjjaxon #JacksonNextGen

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon
@tarylljackson @tajjackson3 @tjjackson I love my fam more than anything in this world

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 5h5 hours ago
Prince Jackson Retweeted AdamKrone6
"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.
Prince Jackson added,
AdamKrone6 @AKrone6@princemjjjaxon Everyone knows you are a Rowe-Klein NOT A Jackson!! Yall should stop trying to put on a FAKE front and get real.

302 retweets500 favorites
[/b]
Retweet

Favorite

More

[/b]

I am really speechless.

AdamKrone6 mind your own business.

Soundmind;4110436 said:
Prince Jackson &#8207;@princemjjjaxon <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5h5 hours ago</small>
Prince Jackson Retweeted AdamKrone6
"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.
Prince Jackson added,
AdamKrone6 @AKrone6@princemjjjaxon Everyone knows you are a Rowe-Klein NOT A Jackson!! Yall should stop trying to put on a FAKE front and get real.

I am really speechless.

That punk who posted that stuff created twitter account just to post that to Prince and Paris - what a dumb idiot and pervert.

Anyways, I had troubles understanding what Prince meant and found this:

&#8220;Blood is thicker than water.&#8221;
This is one of many Bible verses that has been misadapted for common use, because the word &#8220;convenant&#8221; doesn&#8217;t roll off the tongue in everyday use. However, the real version completely changes the meaning. The quote comes from: &#8220;The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.&#8221; This actually means that blood shed in battle bonds soldiers more strongly than simple genetics. Although we commonly use it to suggest the strength of family ties, it doesn&#8217;t refer to family at all.
http://thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/09/31-famous-quotations-youve-been-getting-wrong/

Last edited:

Do ppl really have nothing else to do with their time. saddo needs to get a life and prob a job aswell

Do ppl really have nothing else to do with their time. saddo needs to get a life and prob a job aswell
I really admire Prince for shutting this guy down in his tracks-but I find it really horrendous that the kids have to contend with this kind of stuff-I find it astonishing that every time a story about Michael's kids appears somewhere, there seem to be a zillion trolls questioning their parentage or worse. I don't get the interest-I really don't-and it doesn't matter one little bit.

I think we need laws that protect kids from this kind of tabloid stuff and paparazzi stuff until they're at least 21-I guess his tweet finally caught some tabloids' attention, because there were no less than 3 stories about it on my news feed this afternoon.

Prince's love and respect for his father really makes me proud though.

The quote to me seems specific about the "womb" part in relation to Debbie.

So are people gonna claim she's not really his mother either? Because to me it's clear he doesn't feel close to her, and so does not feel he has much to do with her.

It never mattered to me the biology of his children because they are his in the most loving and important way. They are his children, PERIOD. A genetic connection is only important to trolls and the fans that believe everything Mike ever uttered. Truth is he wasn't obligated to disclose his children's biology to ANYONE but the kids themselves.

I think he's saying that the bond he feels with his father, who committed to raising and loving them, is more than Debbie as she is just the woman who bore him. She didn't make the commitment, his father did. His comment is addressing her, not whether Michael is his biological father (which I have no doubt he is). Although to be truthful I don't understand why their biological parentage is an issue at all.
They loved and adored him, he loved and adored them and gave them the best he could. Simple as that.

Back