Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

My prayers go out to his three children and Michael. Prince, Paris, and Blanket, your Dad loves you so much and he'd like you to know how much he loved and cared for you all. Your Dad was a wonderful person whom had contributed so much to this world, though the world had not much to give back. Don't listen to what magazines say about Michael, your father. Your Daddy was a wonderful, remarkable, and beautiful individual who inspired many people, one of those many people being me.

You will all be alright, just know that your father is above the clouds in Heaven, watching over you all and singing to the angels above.

My heart goes out to you all. I love you so much. And Michael, we love you more.

:yes:

I send love to all 3 of you and a great big hug. Take care lil ones x

I echo myfavouritewintercoat's comments................I also send so much love to you beautiful 3 children. :yes:

your daddy was your daddy and you will grow up to learn more about him, and see just how more wonderful he was and is before even you were born.:)
I have loved him since I was 15yrs old! in ( 1982) :yes: Then loved him even more when I was 20yrs old in 1987 when his Bad video came out! :yes:
I have been devoted to him, his music and dance and read his poems now as an adult....................He is truely an amazingly strong man.
I pray for all 3 of you every day...............

You have the most loving giving talented father to be so so proud of.....:agree:

you're not alone.
we love you as much as your daddy's loves.
stay positive and be more stronger
We support you forever^^

Aww I love this thread.

I'm sending prayers to you every night Prince, Paris and Blanket :yes:

Lots of hugs :huggy: We love you so much.

the whole world loved your father and no matter what you might hear or read in the future or right now there s only one thing that matters he was the best father to youthe besxt sun and brother to the jackson familyand the biggest hero to us his fans/i find it also sad how pple are pretending to be michaels kids on places as twitter

I will always pray for these kids and they should their dad and good lord up there will be watching them. I feel so sad for them.

Prince, Paris, Blanket, your Daddy loved you three so much. You three made him so happy. Please know that we all love you here. I am sending my prayers and thoughts for each of you.

Prince, Paris, Blanket, we'll all be here for you.
You have just inherited all your dads fans.
All around the world, no matter where u go!

I send love and hugs to Prince, Paris and Blanket. You are in our thoughts and prayers. *HUGS*

*hugs* to Prince, Paris and Blanket. Stay strong, we love you and daddy loves you in Heaven :heart:

:cry:

Just sending more love to the precious kids. Prince, Paris, Blanket...I think about you many times everyday. I pray for your strength and peace. I know that you all are comforting each other. You are strong kids, but know that we are still here as a support system for you. We love you, I LOVE YOU and know that your Daddy loves you forever. :huggy:

Prince, Paris, & Blanket, Your Daddy loved you so much and always will. He will watch over you from Heaven now. I know the three of you will cherish every memory you have of him forever. The three of you are pieces of your Father and his legacy will live on through his beautiful music and through each of you. The three of you are beautiful and I wish I could give you guys a big hug. You are in my thoughts and in my heart. Stay strong kiddies and always remember that even though you cannot physically see your Daddy, he will always be with you in spirit. God Bless you. Love you.

Prince - we will always be here for you to help keep your daddy's legacy alive
Paris - from one daddy's girl to another: be strong
Blanket - daddy's little moonwalker
*hugs* to ya all

Sending love to you Prince, Paris and Blanket. :huggy: :heart:
We love you and we care about you very much, always remember that!

:heart: I pray that your daddy always gives you extra, extra hugs and kisses like I always ask him to do for me before I go to sleep. Stay strong, beautiful babies.

I'm so happy you decided to have children, Michael. :angel:

you my little angels gave me strenth to live,
i swear it's you who keeps me here...

i love you from the bottom of my heart...

hope we'll meet someday, i just want to take care of you .

Sending so much love to Prince, Paris and Blanket! :give_heart:
Thinking about you everyday. You kids are strong! Stay strong!
There are alot of people who truly love you! :heart:

SO much love to Paris, Prince and Blanket! We're here for you and we'll do our best to keep behind you and protect you!

I'm sure Michael's protecting his babies from Heaven and we'll protect them too.
Sending love and peace for Michael's beautiful children. :heart:

Prince- You are a King's son....you look like a Prince, you move with the elegance of a prince, with the education of a Prince and as a Prince you were raised... indeed you own the legacy of L.O.V.E. empire.
Paris- You have the name of the city of romance and light.. may you continue to shine trought life and spread the L.O.V.E. you were taught.
Blanket - Blessed be... do not cry because you are not (never) alone. Look at the moon ...who do you see? (Neverland) angels dont die.

God bless you, SMILE!:angel::mama:

I'm still praying for you three amazing children. BunnyHead's right, he's raised you three so well. He must be so proud of you.

Everything will be okay, there's no need to worry.

:angel:

Back