Prince Vs. Michael Jackson Dance Party in Washington DC (who wants to go?)

Yep^^ I gots mine, i just gotta figure out when i can go pick up my ticket.

Do they allow me to pick it up the day of the party or do i have to pick up a few days prior?

Yep^^ I gots mine, i just gotta figure out when i can go pick up my ticket.

Do they allow me to pick it up the day of the party or do i have to pick up a few days prior?

I believe you can do it the day of the party..long as you have your ID and the confirmation Number..:D

Thanks for posting, a night of MJ/Prince jams would be fun! It's about an 8 hour round-trip drive for me tho (on one of the busiest travel wknds so maybe 10 hrs!) that i'm too lazy to make, otherwise if anything's ever in NYC or NJ I'm there!

Philly's alright 2, but DC's kinda outta my range. NEways have fun to all who can make it!

so we got how many people going? Maybe we can all meet up at a certain time? there is more room to dance in the back the closer to the front it get's kinda tight in there..lol.

So he have

Geenie, Earthsong, MJJFan, and myself! Come on people's we have to shut it down with real MJ fans!

Alright, so thats good i can just get my ticket at the door!

I guess i will probably have to drive down to d.c. since the train doesn't go down there on the weekends from fred.

Alright, so thats good i can just get my ticket at the door!

I guess i will probably have to drive down to d.c. since the train doesn't go down there on the weekends from fred.

Awww.. will you be okies driving back? if you can come down early in the day. I have a Bed and I will sleep on the couch! lol!. I live in a studio apartment near Georgetown DC. Very safe. So you don't have to drive back so late. It's up to ya. My daddy the police so I'm not a nut! hehe I offered MJJfan too.. So you can take the bed or bring sleeping bag..however. Up to you. I would still recommend getting a ride down here cause where I live on Wisconsin ave..there is really no parking.

God Bless,
Destiny

Awww.. will you be okies driving back? if you can come down early in the day. I have a Bed and I will sleep on the couch! lol!. I live in a studio apartment near Georgetown DC. Very safe. So you don't have to drive back so late. It's up to ya. My daddy the police so I'm not a nut! hehe I offered MJJfan too.. So you can take the bed or bring sleeping bag..however. Up to you. I would still recommend getting a ride down here cause where I live on Wisconsin ave..there is really no parking.

God Bless,
Destiny

I am claiming the floor. will bring a sleeping bag. LOL.

I am claiming the floor. will bring a sleeping bag. LOL.

Hey the bed is not bad! it's cool and comfy! Don't worry I change the linen often! hehe! Yeah so we can watch MJ all night too! But seriously..if you wanna stay the night, maybe you can come earlier in day to drop your stuff off. Also I think I have about 3 others girls from my dance class coming! it's gonna rock! :D

Hey the bed is not bad! it's cool and comfy! Don't worry I change the linen often! hehe! Yeah so we can watch MJ all night too! But seriously..if you wanna stay the night, maybe you can come earlier in day to drop your stuff off. Also I think I have about 3 others girls from my dance class coming! it's gonna rock! :D

sounds cool. i am totally fine with the floor. i am sure you have a lovely bed. LOL!
sounds like a plan...... will drop off my stuff b4 we go. yay!

I went to the one we had here in NYC last night. It was PACKED!! So crowded and HOT! But I had a good time... they were playing videos on the screens around the club while we were dancing, not in sequence with the music, but just in general. They even played the Bucharest concert. I stayed almost until they shut the place down. Glad you guys had a good time as well..

yea... not enough mj stuff until the end though. it ended 1 ish?

we stayed til the end it was great over all.... never been to a club so fitting my first one was to represent michael.
we not only danced but the whole crown sang their hearts out every time mjs song came on.

dj didn't play "beat it" **SAD** overall it was good. had fun. michael would have been happy seeing us enjoy, dance, and appreciate his music.

Back