Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

Re: His children's birthday?

i can do it but i have to deliver it on monday since metorlink trans only have one train to riverside stauday and sunday

Well if you want the fans to deliver them then whoever is delivering them should just collect the money and then go get them :) I can't deliever them since I am not in LA! Now that would be expensive LOL

I'd rather have someone in charge who would be able to arrange the flowers/gifts whatever be delivered on Saturday as that is his birthday instead of Monday, tbh. Lisa you said you could arrange for the flowers be delivered on time right?

Last edited:

and of course we need more fans interested in buying the flowers. we ain't enough yet. hundreds we should have.
and we do not have much time.
please ask other fans u know if they will be a part of it.

and we need a few fans to be there. of course, we do not want a chaos :)
max 5 persons are enough i guess to give the flowers to Him on behalf of all fans.

it should be simple and quiet. not so so magnificent. u know, its just an action to show Prince that we care and remembered.

Last edited:

it just popped into my mind and i am not sure it is a cool good idea. We may decide together. and mabe many fans has come up with this idea before.

I have this suggestion: fans doing something beautiful for Prince's birthday, then Paris's and then for Blanket.

somrthing like buying hundreds flowers like once we bought for their beloved daddy during trial.

You know i sure know we must NOT invade their privacy but we can share our love with them. show them that we care.

what You think?

Instead of delivering flowers (and thus avoiding having fans at the door wanting to come in --- they might want peace and quiet ;)) we can all send cards to Hayvenhurst (as I am sure that's where they are living now). :) That's something everyone from all over the world can do :)

and thus avoiding having fans at the door wanted to come in --- they might want peace and quiet ;))

come in? come in where! lol there wont be such thing at all. NEVER!
max 5 fans should be there and its gonna be short and simple.

and if the Jackson family diapproved, no fans may go. only flowers will be dlivered just like the cards u say. good? :)

STOP! WAIT A MIN!

i just recalled something

what if Prince and his family go out that day? and not be home when flowers r delivered?

we must make sure.
can someone arrange it with a Jackson family member on facebook or something?and make for sureee. :)
it doesnt matter if they are home or not on that day, they will get the flowres anyway.

wow Prince and Blanket's birthdays are coming up fast! Is Prince going to be 13? I can't keep up with their ages. Im sure the Jackson family is expecting a parade of gifts for the children this year.

Re: Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :)

I like the thought of sunflowers :) But we gotta hurry up.

Can we set up a paypal account, people can donate and just pay from there. Order from 1-800 flowers or something. I know there's another big flower company.

:wub: my bday is the 13th of feb to awwwwwwww He an Aquarius like me born the day before Vday how sweet. I'm party so hard saturday :drunk: for me and prince happy early bday to him may he enjoy his bday yes i will love to send PMJ some flowers.

11tl5jd.jpg

So can someone who is in the US please set up a pay pall account and arrange the flowered to be delivered pleasE? :flowers:

OMG. I want this :eek:
93234z.jpg

^^ I think this one looks too girly :) maybe we should save it till April and give it to Paris? :)

edit: I meant the flowers in Thetruthbetold"s post.

^^ I think this one looks too girly :) maybe we should save it till April and give it to Paris? :)

edit: I meant the flowers in Thetruthbetold"s post.
yeah, that one does look a bit too girly,,.. it's MJ's kid we're talking about not MJ lol ;)

Who is willing to buy me the caramel apple for my bday? :p

I'll go ahead and set up a paypal account, for the candy apple and bucket of flowers, it's 95.95. We have to get at least that before ordering.

Back