Question about the CBS albums

MJInTheMirror

Proud Member
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I haven´t heard most of The Jackson´s songs until recently (I´ve still not heard them all) because I focused only on Michael´s solo stuff, but I´ve been listening to The Jacksons´s CBS albums and I like them a lot. Anyway, I was wondering if they ara available in CD, because I have only seen compilations, and I would really love to have those albums. I would buy them on Itunes, but I prefer having physical copies, so, are the CBS albums available on CD?

They are, and they're all on Amazon. A good compilation, though, if you don't have it, is the Essential Jacksons.

Edited to add: I just went to Amazon and looked and the prices are really good right now for some reason. They also have their Live CD.

Last edited:
Yeah you can get them either from Amazon and/or record stores.. actual CD/record stores, not Walmart etc. lol

There are some good compilations like barbee mentioned but I recommend just to get each CD.. that way you listen to each song 'fairly'.. from personal experience (for me) when I hear some songs (of any artist in compilation) than hear the other songs that made that actual CD.. I tend to favor the songs I grew to love.. Even when the other songs are just as good..

There really is some good music that does not make those compilation CD's.

Last edited:
Please get each of their albums. You are missing out on a major section of Michael's artistry if you don't.

No MJ fan can be without Triumph or Destiny, certainly. So start there. Those two were remastered 5 or so years ago and re-released on CD. They should all be widely available. Let us know if you're having any trouble tracking any down.

Thanks to everyone above, I will get them, slowly but surely I will. I live in Argentina, so it's quite difficult to get them, but I have found most of them already. Anyways, thanks for the advice!

Yeah you can get them either from Amazon and/or record stores.. actual CD/record stores, not Walmart etc. lol

:hysterical: Do they even have Walmart in Argentina?! I agree; the big box stores (other than Best Buy) are the WORST places to look for/buy music! They only appeal to the demographic of the stores' locations, which consists of mostly one genre.

:hysterical: Do they even have Walmart in Argentina?! I agree; the big box stores (other than Best Buy) are the WORST places to look for/buy music! They only appeal to the demographic of the stores' locations, which consists of mostly one genre.

? I think there is a Walmart close to the place I live, but I've never been there hahaha

Back