R. Kelly Shares His Memories of Meeting Michael Jackson

What a touching story, it brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad people are sharing their sweet memories of Michael. Oh my...he was so special and precious :cry:

This is such a beautiful story and just what we need at this time of year.

I smiled while reading through that. until i got to the last bit where i have to stop myself from crying. those words are still so hard to read. its the ulitmate reality check and kick in the stomach :'(

I smiled while reading through that. until i got to the last bit where i have to stop myself from crying. those words are still so hard to read. its the ulitmate reality check and kick in the stomach :'(
it's the sad reality we have to live in :(

Check this out yall!
This is probably the latest Kellz interview where he talks about the recording session.
The interviewer is Tavis Smiley, and it's about his memoir Soulacoaster.
*The entire interview airs on Centric TV today (US time)*

"Mama hug"!!!:yes: Love, love, love the way he put it :wild:
Some of us feel he really gave you a tight, warm hug, not just any casual one.
Kellz def. felt the love.
I've seen and read a lot of his interviews over the years.
No other artist seems to have this special impact on him.

i have a hard time breathing after reading that. just like i pictured a person would react to meeting Michael...like a little kid in total wonderment. Thanks R. Kelly for your humble honesty. The bit about an avatar...i can see that..unreal..so beautiful he's like a cartoon drawing. and the part about him being unbelievably tall..my sister said something about that when she saw him in concert. nobody ever seemed to get his height right. they would always say about five ten..but from that..you'd guess at least six feet three..four..or more. I thought I was tall, but my sister was more impressed by Michael's height..so that means he was taller than me. And I always thought of myself as at least five feet ten. Also..i noticed how his language was so clever that he could say that a song was finished and unfinished at the same time, and if a person was smart enough and respectful of the King, enough, the song would turn out perfect. R. Kelly was that kind of person, at that time. Ironically, in the future..the bigger MJ got, the less people respected him when working with him..even though he was the King.

Last edited:
Kell's stories about Mike always seem strange to me for some reason i don't know why, anyway these two should have made more music together, both songs are underrated as hell and ironically are my least favorite MJ videos.

Back