Radar Online: Greedy ‘Sharks’ Targeting Michael Jackson’s Oldest Son Prince Before He Turns 18

Now theres anothe radar article about him going to college. talk about internal fighting. follow the moneyfamily are obsessed with the kids breaking away like mike

This really pisses me off
http://www.virtual-strategy.com/201...entertainment-journalism-awards#axzz3KA2off9L

he judges placed Radar in five other categories, including second places for the highly coveted Best Entertainment Website and Industry News Story Of The Year (online) for the site's audio tapes of unapologetic Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Radar was also awarded third place in the Industry News Story Of The Year (any platform) category for its series titled "Fooling the World: How Networks Stage, Script & Fake Reality TV," Celebrity News Story Of The Year (online) for "Scientology Under Siege," and Celebrity Investigative Story Of The Year (any platforms) for "Michael Jackson's Secret Diary."

That Radar get awarded for "investigative" work for MJ Secret diary, when they just published MJ's notes that were brought up during the AEG trial
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...dwritten-notes-from-Jackson-AEG-trial-motions

What kind of investigative work went for publishing notes from trial is mystery for me?

The journalist profession went down the drain a long time ago.

Radar was also awarded third place in the Industry News Story Of The Year (any platform) category for its series titled "Fooling the World: How Networks Stage, Script & Fake Reality TV,
Well that's a shocking expose, that reality shows aren't real. Wonder what was awarded first place - perhaps 'fooling the world: how the pope is catholic'. Woodward and bernstein this is not.

smh I see a bunch of Jacksons are running around like beheaded chicken worrying about Prince gaining direct access to whatever allowance is stipulated to him instead of Katherine's senile ass pocketing everything herself.
fck the Jacksons. the sooner these children realize what time it is with these sharks around the better for themselves.

My main problem is with some of the siblings like Jermaine and Randy-not so much their kids.

:agree: Indeed! Shitting on the kids for the misdeeds of their parents (who are ADULTS) is wrong and heartless. Regardless of how Mike kept some of his relatives at arms length and/or shut them out of his life at times, he didn*t extend that to his nieces and nephews. He loved them and made sure they were taken care of (and he didn*t have to). He knew Jermaine and Randy were dead beat dads, but stepped up. He could have said F$ck it and let those kids become a burden of the state (food stamps, aid to dependent children, etc) but he didn*t. That says more about the caring and loving person he was more than where his brothers came up short.

What his nieces and nephews need to do is accept they will be responsible for caring for themselves when they become adults, because he didn*t leave anything from his estate to them. He left it to HIS children.

Some of randys and jermaines kids attacked p&p over granny napping so they should be and were called out for it on the boards. It is concerning that they appear to have the same attitude as their parents interms of the entitlement complex. at least as the kids turn 18 they will control if they want to use their money to pay for all the freebies or whether kj will have to pay from hers. although kj did ask for more money to pay for trips so i guess she has all her bases covered if the kids wont play ball.

jr tweeting the quote from his dad and all the bitchy articles about him show as normal theres infighting and imo it all relates to jr starting to break away from the family with going to college etc and the reduced funds and the lack of ability to control him from the familes end.

Last edited:
My hope is the siblings Blanket, Paris and Prince will stick together... I hope it only 'seems' that they are not that close anymore and it's not true.
They will always need eachother!
However if it should be true that's the most obvious sign for how bad the influence of the rest of the 'Jacksons' is for them... well to me.

Bubs;4061048 said:
The late King of Pop’s oldest son, Prince Jackson, is turning 18-years-old in February, and sources close to the Jackson family tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that they “fear he will self-destruct” once he’s no longer a minor under family control.

Perhaps the biggest concern right now, according to the source, is that the 17-year-old is “distancing himself” from the family.

“He is very hot-tempered and does not like to be told what to do by Katherine and Joe,” the source says, referring to his 84-year-old grandmother, Katherine Jackson who, along with cousin T.J. Jackson, 36, has ‘court-ordered guardianship’ over Prince until he becomes an adult.

Note the bold underlined sections of the article (which is absolute and total bollocks), however ... Run Prince Run!!!:beatit: Hahaha.

Back