Radar Online: Greedy ‘Sharks’ Targeting Michael Jackson’s Oldest Son Prince Before He Turns 18

Well it could turn out the opposite. They all hang together and from pix seem to enjoy each other's company.
Maybe Prince's influence could have them all going to college.
And didn't one of Randy's daughters just graduate from Harvard or something. This is their chance to break away from that shadow of living up to Michael and his talent.

The cousin you're talking about is Stevanna, (sp?) she graduated from Harvard (I bet Michael paid that.) Joe attended to her graduation but not Randall, she doesn't get along with him because he bit her mother while she was pregnant. I have no idea if she gets along with her brothers and sister.

i don't think the cousins have done anything so far that shows them to be leeches, am i wrong? they seem really close. i hope that doesn't change.

I thought stevanna has nothing much to do with randy or the family as mentioned above. so thats why shes the odd one out so to speak.

alot of the cousins showed their upbringing when granny napping happened. they turned on the kids pretty quick for putting the families dirty washing out there. they have shown an entitlement complex just like their parents which says to me they will treat the kids like their parents treated mj if they get the chance.that attitude has been instilled big time in all family members imo

i don't think the cousins have done anything so far that shows them to be leeches, am i wrong? they seem really close. i hope that doesn't change.
Well, they probably are not paying for it, but if the kids want them to come along on these things (like Omar is always there too), then I don't have any problems with it. And for the privacy deal-they were all raised from babies to be as close mouthed and private as possible-just like Michael and his siblings were from both their parents and Berry. They only talk when they have to-like when they defended Michael on TV during the Arvizo trial. I'm pretty sure that they know that there is a lot of dirty laundry there that they shouldn't be talking about.
My main problem is with some of the siblings like Jermaine and Randy-not so much their kids.

Do they go to Buckley too? I know Tito's 3 kids did-so I assume this group does as well.

I don't know-I think their cousins could be a lot worse-they could be like the Kardashians. :( (who also went to Buckley, so good schools don't always mean a whole lot) And I may have spoke too soon-if the reality show comes to fruition, they become media monsters. I hope not.

Some of Jermaine's and Randall's children (Jr. hangs out with them) turned their backs on Paris and blamed her for the granny napping mess, we shouldn't forget that. Also Genevieve was spilling the beans to Pierce Morgan after Paris' suicide attempt, she had no right.

Last edited:
Some of Jermaine's and Randall's children (Jr. hangs out with them) turned their backs on Paris and blamed her for the granny napping mess, we shouldn't forget that. Also Genevieve was spilling the beans to Pierce Morgan after Paris' suicide attempt, she had no right.

I didn't see that, but heard about it somewhere. But they didn't blame Paris for the granny napping itself, right? Just for putting it out there for the public eye? Something that should have been handled privately (like call your attorneys or the police). But if you heard it, then they must have been blaming her in public, so that's no better.
And I agree, I did not like Genevieve blabbing about Paris on TV. But they ALL know that if they go on these shows, everybody will always ask about Michael's kids, just like they always used to ask Janet and the brothers questions only about Michael.
They need to get away from that and become their own persons. That's why I'm encouraging education.
(not that they'll read this. :) )

Not on TV or tabloids but on twitter and the tabloids took those tweets to write stories. Yeah, basically they told her she had no right to make public that situation and they treated her like a drama queen. HA, pot the kettle black!

Michael had the right idea by not allowing computers around the kids. If I were their parents of any of those kids, none of them would have facebook, twitter, or whatever social media and I'd let them have a flip phone only for emergencies.
Of course, some of them are now over 18, but if they're living under your roof, etc.

It was Jaafar who turned against Paris on twitter and I think something about him is a bit odd - he was behind that taser gun incident too. Prince seems to hang out the most with Jermajesty and Omer. I'm not going to pass judgement on Jermajesty unless he does something stupid like his brother. His older brothers Randy Jr and Donte look fine too.

Alejandra hooked with the two most irresponsible Jackson brothers. I think Randy's children said more than once they don't have a relationship with their father.

^^It was not only Jaafar who turned against Paris. Snow is right about them and they also unfollowed Paris. We all followed that incident from day one in the thread. Also, Michael did not keep the kids from computers. He monitored what they did and looked at. Even Kai said that Prince hooked up her computer for her so this kid knows about computers.

Last edited:
Indeed Petra. There are so many kids I forget who is who but more than one were against Paris making that granny napping fiasco public, even Genevieve who unfollowed her. But like I said before, she had no problem spilling the beans on TV about Paris, again, the pot calling the kettle black!

^^It was not only Jaafar who turned against Paris. Snow is write about them and they also unfollowed Paris. We all followed that incident from day one in the thread. Also, Michael did not keep the kids from computers. He monitored what they did and looked at. Even Kai said that Prince hooked up her computer for her so this kid knows about computers.
. It was because of this incident that I joined MJJC. I had only been a guest before and I found you all before that because I was trying to find out what happened to Michael and your club kept coming up. With intelligent posts from mature people.
I should clarify what I said. I know they had computers but they weren't on social media with their own "fans."

several of the cousins unfriended the kids and had a go at them for outing the B.S some of jerms kids randy jr? jackson mentality. its ok to lie about mj talk crap abut him and his kids if it can help or make money for the rest of the family but when someone dares to call out the fake "tight nite" jacksons then all hell breaks lose. its a mentality passed down through the generations
Indeed Petra. There are so many kids I forget who is who but more than one were against Paris making that granny napping fiasco public, even Genevieve who unfollowed her. But like I said before, she had no problem spilling the beans on TV about Paris, again, the pot calling the kettle black!

. It was because of this incident that I joined MJJC. I had only been a guest before and I found you all before that because I was trying to find out what happened to Michael and your club kept coming up. With intelligent posts from mature people.
That was a classic thread - the story got more and more bizarre - randy's weird conspiracy-laden powers that be letter, the release of the photo of mrs j playing uno, the 'hostage' video at that spa feat. jerm's moobs, marlon bursting into tears, the fight at calabasas. Lately, the family don't seem to be involved in any dramas, which can only be a good thing for ppb.

There's so much you can do when you have to live with some people who happen to be your family. Michael played along until he was 20 and even then didn't leave all the way

Last edited:
elusive moonwalker;4060853 said:
Radar have a new story attacking jr.

Yes, I read about this on another forum.

Now, it really seems like that someone from the family is out to discredit the kids and especially Prince since he will soon turn 18. I only read the headline because that was posted only on that other forum and I do not click on RadarOnline links. The headline is:

Out Of Control? Jackson Family Fears ‘Arrogant’ Prince Jackson Will ‘Self-Destruct’ – He ‘Already Considers Himself Royalty,’ Says Family Insider

So sad if it's true this comes from someone from the family. I guess the person realized he or she won't get anything from Prince's money.

The family will not have that control over Prince anymore after he turn 18 because he will be of legal age and he can take his sister and brother and raise them because he will be head of household.

I hope that is not coming from anybody in the family i am praying that Michael's kids will not be in a battle with Michael family over they money. I was afraid of this coming sad.:(

MJ watch over them

"Troy will burn" when Paris turns 18 then. They're going to cling on Blanket like a pack hyaenas for his money. I really hope Jr. takes the initiative to take out his siblings. The Jacksons have no right to get the children's money, that's what Katherine is doing by handing it to them.

I really hope Katherine lives a long life, because when she dies that's when "Troy will burn" IMO. There will be no Katherine any more allocating money to the siblings. It will be up to PPB whether they will give any money to anyone in their family and to whom. Maybe they will keep financing some but not everyone. That's when we will see more and more vicious attacks against PPB in the media from certain family members. The same who did that to their father as well.

Makes u wonder if that tweet jr put out the other day about mj saying do what u want but be the best has something to do with this. someone aint happy.

I copied the article from Showbiz spy so I didn't give a click to Radar article.
This article is full is s..t:doh:
Radar made up story with fake family insider.
I really have to laugh at Radars story and their choice of words: self-destruct, family thinks Prince is growing up too quickly, Prince is arrogant, hot tempered and considers himself as royalty:smilerolleyes:
------------------------------------

Out Of Control? Jackson Family Fears ‘Arrogant’ Prince Jackson Will ‘Self-Destruct’ – He ‘Already Considers Himself Royalty,’ Says Family Insider

The late King of Pop’s oldest son, Prince Jackson, is turning 18-years-old in February, and sources close to the Jackson family tell RadarOnline.com exclusively that they “fear he will self-destruct” once he’s no longer a minor under family control.

“As Prince Jackson gets ready to turn eighteen his family is concerned that he is growing up too quickly,” the family insider says. “There are also big concerns over his inheritance because he will be an adult with more money than one can even imagine.”

As Radar previously reported, “While turning 18 gives Prince his legal freedom, he will still be dependent on a generous allowance from his father’s multi-million dollar estate. The huge fortune his father left behind remains controlled by a trust that will dole out dollars in increments starting when he turns 21, 30, 35 and 40.”

Another source adds, “Prince has his own money that he will gain access to on his birthday – money that was invested properly on his behalf.”

Perhaps the biggest concern right now, according to the source, is that the 17-year-old is “distancing himself” from the family.

“He’s been distancing himself from his siblings for some time now,” the source says regarding Michael Jackson’s other two children– 16-year-old Paris Jackson and Blanket Jackson, 12. “He barely speaks to his sister Paris right now.”

“Prince is young and arrogant and seemingly already considers himself to be royalty,” the insider tells Radar.

“He is very hot-tempered and does not like to be told what to do by Katherine and Joe,” the source says, referring to his 84-year-old grandmother, Katherine Jackson who, along with cousin T.J. Jackson, 36, has ‘court-ordered guardianship’ over Prince until he becomes an adult.

“Overall he is a good kid but he is definitely realizing the power he has – especially now that he is about to legally become an adult,” the source explains.

Wondering if Jr. is aware how his own relatives are desperate to discredit him and portraying him in such a negative light because of his becoming of age and the money he will receive. But yeah, that article is crap.

Back