Radio station will air ''Michael'' album next week as a promotion, each day a track.

Sorry, I missed his intro on the song. But at the end he said it reminded him of Ben and that it's the last song of the album. He's saying the songs are still very top secret now, and the songs are delivered by helicopter every day (nonsense of course, but it says something about the suspense going along with this new album).

Aww missed Much Too Soon :( Ah well, I've heard it already :)
I didn't know if it was this week or next week, hopefully I will be able to listen tomorrow :)

He said it reminds him a bit of Ben. lol
He made some references to the drama surrounding the album first but more in a way of like being tired from hearing the drama.
But mostly he just said the album comes out on friday and that he was able to listen to it already. (jokingly he said with a lot of security and police men surrounding the building)
He also said where people can download Much to Soon.

On another note it sounded great on the radio! I'm curious to what songs he is going to play the rest of the week.
Since the record company has picked which songs they are going to air maybe they are trying to see which songs get the best response or something?
Hopefully "Hollywood Tonight" will be played at some point during the week.

I'll be listening that's for sure lol.

I can't wait to hear MTS on radio. Such a great perfect song.

Whoah, I'm reading very negative reactions on the Twitter bar next to the live stream... :(

Where do you see reactions? Could you post a link?
Or what kind of reactions are you reading/seeing?

How can people say negative stuff about MTS ?

u know what saddos most of the gen public are. i found online reviews of TII the film and the ppl had obviously not even seen the film. just haters with to much time on their hands

Thanks sunsetDriver - I'll try straight away.

How can people say negative stuff about MTS ?

How can this be????

:doh:

I haven't heard it yet, but I know he poured his heart into the song. SMDH!!!!

I think I am gonna avoid reading people' reviews from now on..

I just saw some of the reactions. Some felt the song is boring.
It just depends on musical taste I guess. It sounded like the people who left a negative reaction aren't fans anyway.

I think it sounded like a nice slower song.
Sadly you don't hear many of those on the radio much nowadays.
There we're also several people excited to hear a new song from the album though.
And that was just the people responding on Twitter maybe people listening at work or at home did like the song.

Whenever there are negative comments about MJ on the net, don't ignore them.
Just post a positive comment. Simple.

If you ignore a negative comment then it stands alone.
If you add a positive comment, you balance it out.

The show is on again today :)
It just started, they will probably air another song at the end of the show.
I don't know if people are really interested on this board about this anymore since a lot have already heard the album now, but I'll write it down anyway ;)
I haven't heard the leaks so I'm very curious which song he is going to play today.

The show is on again today :)
It just started, they will probably air another song at the end of the show.
I don't know if people are really interested on this board about this anymore since a lot have already heard the album now, but I'll write it down anyway ;)
I haven't heard the leaks so I'm very curious which song he is going to play today.

Did he play it already? I'm tuning in just now...

No he hasn't played it yet.
I think he will do it the same way he did it yesterday.
I think he will play it at the end of the show.

Back