Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Damn!! why did Michael had to settle in 1993!! I wish we can go back in time and take those B***** to court. Whose interest was it in anyway? not Micheal's. Randy should not show his dirty side in the Public like this. He is no brother of Michael..Not because you are family means that you will not cheat you brother. "Anything for Money".

the will is not suspect at all , for all we know the lawyers could have went with the will to New York for mj to sign it . the will was only updated to add Blanket's name to it , no major changes . what about the years between 2002 and 2009. where was mj ? could not he create a new will? Branca is suspect why did not he leave a will with his new team ? because there was no new will .

the jacksons are not questioning the will, they are questioning MJ's state of mind when he signed it now "the undue influence" , they'll base their argument on their belive that mj was psychologically dominated by Branca ever since he signed the will, HOW could they prove that ?

Makes no sense....So MJ was under "undue influence" even after Branca resigned in 2006.

Do they even think? Branca resigned in 2006. MJ has 3 years between Branca leaving and June 25th to change his will...and guess what? HE NEVER DID. Because he was comfortable with his 2002 will.

Randy better start looking harder...because that argument is not gonna fly.

sorry but when michael jackson signs his will, it's not in a locked room w/ someone over him. it's a meeting, many witnesses. so they can play that bs.

nothing will allow this. if anything, randy can be the third but branca and mcclain stay

Zori, Randy cuts deals under the table , that is his job, but he has to be in a position to cut th deals , that's what he is trying to do now . be an executor so his decision one way or the other could be bought by $$$$.

So he has a power over Katherine?!
and sorry probably i missed something - what deals he cuts?

and he has no occupation, right? no producer, no singer ....

Damn!! why did Michael had to settle in 1993!! I wish we can go back in time and take those B***** to court. Whose interest was it in anyway? not Micheal's. Randy should not show his dirty side in the Public like this. He is no brother of Michael..Not because you are family means that you will not cheat you brother. "Anything for Money".

what 1993 has to do with Randy?

I really don't know what to say I really want to go in so hard. At the end of the day I agree with Randy even thro he mess up business a few times for MJ he keeping it real as far as Michael estate is concern

the underhanded things he did while mj's manager. id on't trust him. to call out his whole family...well katherine's doing the show too so what's that say about how he's talking about his mama.

im sure the private trust has provided for the neices and newphews. and god forbid if somethng happens to the mj3 then the money goes to his second cousins that live in the 805

no the trust did not provide at all to the nieces or nephews , they are named in the will as next in line to inherit the estate if his kids "God forbid" died while the rest are still alive . and no all of them , he named the people who he wanted to inherit the estate in case something terrible happens to his kids.

"I appoint JOHN BRANCA,JOHN McCLAIN and BARRY SlliGEL as co-Executors.of this Will. In the event of any of their deaths,resignations, inability, failure or refusal to "serve or continue to serve as a co-Executor,the other shall Serve and no replacement need be named. The co-Executors serving at "any time after my death may name one or more replacements to serve in the event that none of the three named individuals is willing or able to serve at anytime."

God can he be any more clear than that .

"In addition,I give to my Executors full power to invest and re invest the estate funds and assets in any kind of property,real, personal or mixed, and every kind of investment, specifically including ,but not by way of limitation,corporate obligations of every kind and stocks, preferred or common,and interests in investment trusts and shares in investment companies, and any common trust fund administered by any corporate executor here under,which men of prudent discretion and intelligence acquire for their own account."

the jacksons worest night mare . invest and not distribute the maximum to beneficiaries .

no the trust did not provide at all to the nieces or nephews , they are named in the will as next in line to inherit the estate if his kids "God forbid" died while the rest are still alive . and no all of them , he named the people who he wanted to inherit the estate in case something terrible happens to his kids.
actually i believe that if something, god forbid, happens to the mj3 that it will be elijah, levon, and anthony jackson that will be thenew ben. his three second cousins who at the time, were all 18.

NOW, the trust is PRIVATE so u don't know what was given. someone mentioned here and there that he did specifically give some money to tito's three, those were the ones mentioned specifically. but other than that, we don't know for sure.

ok soso this is for you :

Estate of Michael Joseph Jackson , Deceased

Attachment 8

the following individuals are also named as contingent remainder beneficiaries of MICHAEL JACKSON FAMILY TRUST .Notice is not required to be given to these individuals under Probate Code Section 1208(b). However, as a courtesy notice of the petition for the Probate will be given .

Relationship&name Age Address
Levon Jackson adult

Elijiah Jackson adult

Anthony Jackson adult

Taj Jackson adult

Tarylee Jackson adult

T.J Jackson
contingent remainder beneficiary adult

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of attachment is that? 'Cause Michael's name's spelled 'Michale jackson' LOL.

we know the media , we hate them and will never trust them ever , but the Jacksons are now the ones trying to steal the kids money . It is not a secret , once I heard about how the PROFITS were divided and that katie was not going to inherit anything I screamed there is a conflict of interest , the jacksons will try to liquidate the assets and their only way by being inside .
what's happening now is exactly what we the fans predicted once the will was announced . the people now act like woow what a shock !!!!!:smilerolleyes:
Since there is a clause in the will that katherine wil not inherit the 40 percent. why are you and some others afraid that katherine or the jackson family are going to steal the kids money? I believe she loves those kids as well as the rest of her family and she will take care of michael kids, about katherine part of the money she getting every month she can do what she wants to do with it, she can buy what she wants give it to who she wants etc. katherine (joe) took good care of there own kids and they all had money when they became adults, she will do right by michael kids!

That is what I heard. The nephews are listed only as contingent beneficiaries, IF (May God protect them and bless them with many years) something happens to his three kids..

if anything, randy can be the third but branca and mcclain stay

Hopefully, that will not happen.

sorry but when michael jackson signs his will, it's not in a locked room w/ someone over him. it's a meeting, many witnesses. so they can play that bs.

nothing will allow this. if anything, randy can be the third but branca and mcclain stay

Since there is a clause in the will that katherine wil not inherit the 40 percent. why are you and some others afraid that katherine or the jackson family are going to steal the kids money? I believe she loves those kids as well as the rest of her family and she will take care of michael kids, about katherine part of the money she getting every month she can do what she wants to do with it, she can buy what she wants give it to who she wants etc. katherine (joe) took good care of there own kids and they all had money when they became adults, she will do right by michael kids!

so finally you are convinced she won't inherit anything :scratch:great .

we are afraid because they want to be named as executors, and as executor Randy will be able to take decisions that most likely will end in selling the assets to liquidate the estate and distribute the cash to beneficiaries as profits so his mom can indeed inherit 40% of the estate not profits and then she can rewill the cash to her children .

do you understand now the conflict of interest ?

so finally you are convinced she won't inherit anything :scratch:great .

we are afraid because they want to be named as executors, and as executor Randy will be able to take decisions that most likely will end in selling the assets to liquidate the estate and distribute the cash to beneficiaries as profits so his mom can indeed inherit 40% of the estate not profits and then she can rewill the cash to her children .

do you understand now the conflict of interest ?

Randy is evil, if half of what it is claimed he has been doing in the background are true, he should not be added as an executor. He obviously, does not care for MJ's 3 kids, so why would he care to grow the estate for them. THAT is the ultimate conflict of interest.

This man is lying when he says money is not an issue. It is. And I pray, the judge is smart enough to leave MJ's will as is. It is his darn money he named the only people he trusted to do right by his kids. Folks need to respect that.

randy can be the third..realize he needs approval of the other two before anything happens and they will not allow him to do anything like that. so he can sit at the table and watch as they do everything he doesn't want them to do. it's majority rule.

branca won't side w/ randy and neither will mcclain so he can be on as a third, make his little 3% and watch as his plan backfires.

william, i removed the addresses.

um it would've been randy had there been a new will drafted in 05. mj was on a team randy high. it was sickening and sad to see what transpired. so if there was a new will all the morons from 05 would be here right now instead of the jons

So very true & the kids future would be in danger(not physical). I think the current executors are businessmen who are aware they r being closely watched by the courts and the public. Their reputations r also at stake. These people have to continue to work in entertainment

branca has a longstanding relationship w/ those in themusic biz. same w/ mcclain. mj's not stupid, he chose those two for a reason and never removed them for a reason.

did you guys notice that even from the third generation MJ did only name Tito's sons as second to inherit his estate , from the 50 nephews and nieces MJ was also DETERMINED not to cater for them . comes to mind what Tito told that reporter about mj telling him " you are the only one who did not ask for anything" .

branca has a longstanding relationship w/ those in themusic biz. same w/ mcclain. mj's not stupid, he chose those two for a reason and never removed them for a reason.

Exactly. It's mind boggling seeing some fans rip Branca to shreds and question his motives and then turn around and actually say the family should be the ones running things.

randy can be the third..realize he needs approval of the other two before anything happens and they will not allow him to do anything like that. so he can sit at the table and watch as they do everything he doesn't want them to do. it's majority rule.

branca won't side w/ randy and neither will mcclain so he can be on as a third, make his little 3% and watch as his plan backfires.

william, i removed the addresses.

"I appoint JOHN BRANCA,JOHN McCLAIN and BARRY SlliGEL as co-Executors.of this Will. In the event of any of their deaths,resignations, inability, failure or refusal to "serve or continue to serve as a co-Executor,the other shall Serve and no replacement need be named. The co-Executors serving at "any time after my death may name one or more replacements to serve in the event that none of the three named individuals is willing or able to serve at anytime."

"in the event that NONE OF THE THREE NAMED INDIVIDUALS IS WILLING or able to serve at anytime "

NONE of them ,that's when they can name third executor .

yes john Branca and Macclain won't side with Randy , but where is the guarantee that Branca or McClain would not die tomorrow ? what happen if one of them was not able to continue to serve as an executor , Randy then will be in a very strong position to push his agenda .
we gotta think for the future , Randy is the youngest of the three men , he will likely out live them and if the kids are not going to inherit the estate till they reach 30th like in Lisa Marie case . and even if katherine left us Randy will be in a position to cut deals under the table on the expense of the children and get percentage for himself .

".
we gotta think for the future , Randy is the youngest of the three men , he will likely out live them and if the kids are not going to inherit the estate till they reach 30th like in Lisa Marie case . and even if katherine left us Randy will be in a position to cut deals under the table on the expense of the children and get percentage for himself .

If there's any Jackson I'd choose as an executor -it'd be Ms. Janet Jackson.

Let Dunk take care of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-Wife to Jermaine: Yo' Mama Pays My Bills

Posted Oct 17th 2009 9:00AM by TMZ Staff
Jermaine Jackson's baby mama claims the singer has left her so dirt poor ... that she's been forced to accept supermarket gift cards from Jermaine's mom just so she can feed the kids.

Alejandra Jackson filed legal documents in L.A. County Superior Court claiming Jermaine is a deadbeat dad who hasn't paid $35,550 in court-ordered child support payments for their two kids, Jermajesty and Jaffar.

In the docs Alejandra says Jermaine's own mother sees how bad the situation is and often bails her out with "gift cards to Ralphs in varying months so that I can pick up food for our children, usually between $300 and $400."

Alejandra also claims Jermaine was lying to the court when he claimed he only made $35k in 2008 -- pointing out that he lives in the same "estate home" in Calabasas, drives the same "luxury vehicles" and has the same "luxury lifestyle" he had before.

The two are due back in court to battle it out -- so far, no date has been set.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/17/ex-wif...pays-my-bills/

did you guys notice that even from the third generation MJ did only name Tito's sons as second to inherit his estate , from the 50 nephews and nieces MJ was also DETERMINED not to cater for them . comes to mind what Tito told that reporter about mj telling him " you are the only one who did not ask for anything" .
that's in case he passes. im talking about the PRIVATE TRUST>

also, mj pretty much grew up w/ 3t. u gotta remember that one too

ok , a person who receives money from the estate is a beneficiary , regardless of the amount he/she is going to receive and when they are going to receive it , that said I can't really figure out why you believe he must have left something for the others . if they were to receive anything sooner or later , they would have been considered as beneficiaries and named . at least that what I got from reading about the wills and trusts.

as for mj growing up with 3T , I know that very well but it seems Marlon's daughter forgot that .

ok , a person who receives money from the estate is a beneficiary , regardless of the amount he/she is going to receive and when they are going to receive it , that said I can't really figure out why you believe he must have left something for the others . if they were to receive anything sooner or later , they would have been considered as beneficiaries and named . at least that what I got from reading about the wills and trusts.

as for mj growing up with 3T , I know that very well but it seems Marlon's daughter forgot that .

u never saw the trust. it's sealed and it's private. all u have to go off of is thewill . those six are the beneficiaries of the estate if the kids pass before they become of age. god forbid.

the trust is sealed and im sure he left money forall of the neices and nephews.

which neice are u talking about. brittny or valiencia? mj was very close to tito's sons. i don't recall that same closeness w/ marlon's children. he was very much a loner. didn't really interact his wife and three kids w/ the fam too much (marlon)

the only beneficiaries of the TRUST created in February 2002 , were his children and his mother with the charities ofcourse . NO ONE ELSE is a beneficiary of the TRUST . the money goes only to the named beneficiary of the TRUST . yes the sealed one , we don't know when they inherit , what are the conditions ...etc but we DO KNOW , that no one , absolutely NO ONE beside those mentioned as beneficiaries are going to get anything . if any of the nephews was going to get something let's say when he becoem 18 or what ever .... he would have been named as beneficiary of the estate .

look at katherine , she is named as a beneficiary but what applies to her does not apply to the kids . she won't eventually inherit anything but the kids will . still she was named a beneficiary of the trust because she will benefit somehow from it . the same goes for anyone else , if any jackson was to get anything at anytime from the trust , he would be then considered a beneficiary and he should have been NAMED by mj as a beneficiary . hope that makes it clear now .

Back