Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

right now, the monies from the estate are low b/c of the debt. once it's solvent, it will go up but still, the trustees stipulate how much seh can get and any money NOT spent goes back to the kids. so i have a feeling she'll be draining her account every month.

now im not sure if she has to prove she's spending thekids' money on them. i don't thinkshe'd lie aboutthat but if there's any questions at all, the judge could make it a fiduciary account where she hasto use checks for EVERY purchase and things above a certain amount need pre-approval. only done to protect thea ccount of that she's incharge of

right now, the monies from the estate are low b/c of the debt. once it's solvent, it will go up but still, the trustees stipulate how much seh can get and any money NOT spent goes back to the kids. so i have a feeling she'll be draining her account every month.

now im not sure if she has to prove she's spending thekids' money on them. i don't thinkshe'd lie aboutthat but if there's any questions at all, the judge could make it a fiduciary account where she hasto use checks for EVERY purchase and things above a certain amount need pre-approval. only done to protect thea ccount of that she's incharge of

Kate wrote in her book that she "hated seeing Michael with so much money" when the other "kids are broke". Remember what she said about Blanket? Remember that she would secretly pay her kids' debts with the money and diamonds Michael gently offered her? I'm sure Kate will fill her kids' pockets and her kids' kids' pockets as well. May God protect Michael's children.

Don't let the media make you hate or despise Jacksons.

This was predictable. Once MJ was done away with, the media would do anything to isolate Jacksons from Michael's estate.

They hated MJ's success and wealth and they do not want to see the Jackson family as an American institution like Kennedys.

The problem with the family is that there are a few members whose self-interests are playing right into this. Joe is too money-minded and he loves teh attention after MJ's passing. He has made money, he's in an insentsitive state after being bashed for too long and couldn't care less about the media and to some extent, his son. To him, it's making money afterall, he knows what they are upto.

You may loathe Joe, but he isn't ignorant to what is happening, hence his decision to go to court that day. He may not have said anything but at times, actions speak louder than words.

Michael isn't there, so who will the media bash? themselves? They don't bash Halperin, their pundits writing books or Schmuley.
But when it's the Jackson's they bash.

Ironically, what i'm happy about what Joe is doing, is it squeezes out the pundits. Think about this, Schmuley writing a book bashing Joe, Halperin writing a book bashing Joe, but Joe keeping quiet.
Yet here we have Joe writing a book, Jacksons doing a reality show, which denies pundits free reign.

Moreso, they get paid for it. Belive me, If Michael had made Bashir pay for that documentary and not offered it for free, it would have turned out very differently.

Joe is like an antidote to the media. They are scam, and he too acts like scam with the "no care, profiteering" attitude which then forces the media into teh position of trying to be sensitive towards Michael saying why can't his father show feelings.

Well, they never showed feelings in the first place.

How far can Schmuley go trashing Joe, when Joe also begins marketing his book, and you bet he will appear on TV shows promoting it.
Which is better than Jacksons trying to call in when these people are on TV.

And you bet Joe will home in on some people around Michael.

we know the media , we hate them and will never trust them ever , but the Jacksons are now the ones trying to steal the kids money . It is not a secret , once I heard about how the PROFITS were divided and that katie was not going to inherit anything I screamed there is a conflict of interest , the jacksons will try to liquidate the assets and their only way by being inside .
what's happening now is exactly what we the fans predicted once the will was announced . the people now act like woow what a shock !!!!!:smilerolleyes:

check ur pm LOL

no more attacking mj's family or wishing bad things to happen to them. that is not appropriate and uncalled for.

what she wrote was THEN. this is NOW. themoney goes andbelongs to his KIDS and their kids. if she mishandles it in any way, she'll be removed and thestate or someone else can be their fiduciary

check ur pm LOL

no more attacking mj's family or wishing bad things to happen to them. that is not appropriate and uncalled for.

what she wrote was THEN. this is NOW. themoney goes andbelongs to his KIDS and their kids. if she mishandles it in any way, she'll be removed and thestate or someone else can be their fiduciary

I've answered: OK. I'm supposed to smile while I watch his family stealing his money and tarnishing his image. Michael's family is the reason why his reputation is so tarnished and damaged. And I don't think they will stop doing "their work" any time soon. I'd rather go to Diane Dimond. net...at least, she steals Michael's dignity- by inventing stuff- OPENLY.

the estate is solvent now , the assets were worth 1.76 billion , the debt was
350 millions and in 2007 . even Branca told the judge the estate's solvent once he was appointed an executor .

I'm sure she will not leave any money in her account that's for sure . and I'm more than sure she will share the kids money with the other people at that house . SHE BELIEVES THAT WHAT MJ SHOULD HAVE DONE . and I'm sure at one point Katherine will be asked to document every penny she spent on those kids .

Last edited:
check ur pm LOL

Oxman and Rowe are not making it easy for us at all .

Oxman and Rowe are not making it easy for us at all .

Correction: Oxman nor Randy Jackson are making this easy.

Rowe is not involved. She just wants what's best for her babies - even if it means being apart from her. But in the moment they are not doing well away from her, she'll attack like a fierce tiger.

Correction: Oxman nor Randy Jackson are making this easy.

Rowe is not involved. She just wants what's best for her babies - even if it means being apart from her. But in the moment they are not doing well away from her, she'll attack like a fierce tiger, as she has in the past for her kids.

i believe not debbie.. the other Rowe... what's his face.

i cud be wrong, on my third glass of wine! LOL !

I'll always be GRATEFUL to Debbie for those two wonderful kids Prince & Paris . No I'm not talking about her .

I'm talking about Leonard Rowe the "business expert" who is Katherine's advisor right now along with the other thief Randy .

when I said Oxman and Rowe are not making it easy , I meant the jacksons who are behind them who keep feeding them stories about Mike . these two are telling the world what the family thinks of MJ and his kids , or what they want the public to believe .

they don't want to upset the fan base by publicly expressing what Oxman and Rowe have been claiming even before MJ's death .

the mods and admins at mj's boards want the fans to continue supporting the family and to not disrespect them because there is no direct statement from them against MJ , but people close to them have been slandering mj since ever and they continue to be close to them , they are seen with them . It is obvious that these people speak for them .

Last edited:
I'll always be GRATEFUL for Debbie for those two wonderful kids Prince & Paris . No I'm not talking about her .

I'm talking about Leonard Rowe the "business expert" who is Katherine advisor right now along with the other thief Randy .

OH!

THAT "Rowe"

Well, this is what I think of THAT Leonard Rowe:

th_STFUKid.jpg

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff
1012_randy_jackson_g_ex_51317758.jpg
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money.
Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TnUJ0P7w

O RLY? :smilerolleyes: I don't even have to say anything, williamorange1 has already covered it all.

I think fans are missing Randys point, he is clearly dissing Jermaine, Latoya and some of the brothers. Who is the ones that has not yet sold their stories? Randy, Janet and Reebie. And Randy is NOT in the reality show! He HATES Jermaine!

This is the first time I've heard Randy speak out. Who knows what kind of involvement he has with the show? He could be co-producing or helping in some capacity. But yes all we've heard so far is that Tito, Marlon, Jackie and Jermaine are going to be on it. For all we know Randy doesn't want to be on the show b/c Jermaine is going to be the star of it. Some would say Randy is too busy trying to get appointed as an executor...

yeah Randy brought in MEZ but he also brought in an army of lawyers and accountants who stole mj and failed to pay the employees at neverland, the insurance for the employees , the mikey pharmacy .......etc . and was signing deals on behalf of mj whithout his knowledge which costed mj millions of dollars .

as for the $700.000 , Randy spread that rumour about mj taking $700.000 from him and even threatened to sue him . It was everywhere in the news back then . when mj sued the lawyers and accountants Randy hired he send a letter to the judge defending them and claiming that MJ also took 700.000$ from him . Randy knew mj would not go after him , but he was low enough to stand by the thieves he hired and accuse mj of not paying anyone .

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

randy has money? so y is the mother of his children crying poverty? she has two kids w/ randy...two w/ jermaine (both claim donte) soooooooooooooo y couldn't he help her and move her out of his BROTHER'S(MJ) HOME...the home his BROTHER allowed his MOTHER to live in with HIS(randy's) kids and ex-gf?

this must've hit a big damn nerve for him to speak out. he's working behind the scenes to do this. ain't nothing wrng w/ a reality show that was in production and dev. BEFORE mj passed.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

You believe he is working behind the scenes on the reality show? The thing is as far as I know, the Jacksons were doing a documentary FIRST and agreed to extend it to a reality show after MJ's death.

enjoy reading about Randy great business skills

Sad but :lol:

the estate is solvent now, the assets were worth 1.76 billion , the debt was
350 millions and in 2007 . even Branca told the judge the estate's solvent once he was appointed an executor.

I'm sure she will not leave any money in her account that's for sure . and I'm more than sure she will share the kids money with the other people at that house . SHE BELIEVES THAT WHAT MJ SHOULD HAVE DONE . and I'm sure at one point Katherine will be asked to document every penny she spent on those kids .

Thank you for the bolded info.

u guys, im not telling u to shut up and not talk about this but there's a more constructive way to talk about his family than wishing they get hit by a car or something bad.

is this crappy? phuck yea. but we need to move past this and hope for thebest.

and WILLIAM his assets are not all liquid so while it maybe 'solvent' it's only that way NOW if they liquidate, meaning sell all his stuff, his assets like the atv. theyw ill not do that. they're raising money to pay the debt not using what's in the estate to do so. in fact, he only had a few hundered thou liquid when he passed. the rest is assets

back in 2007 he had only 600.000 $ , so yeah he was cash poor , indeed but only because he completely refused to sell his assets . He also have more than 15 millions but were secured to pay interests or loans I don't remember exactly .

what I'm trying to say is the assets worth two billions at least now , yes he had 300 $ as debts but mj created two trusts at the end of 2007 , one of them was specifically to pay the loan on his share of the sony/atv , by 2011 the loan will be paid completely .

so no worries at all , all this extra money will only increase the rate at which that loan is paid and maybe the executors will stick to the previous plan and use the money to pay the taxes on his estate and expand the investments .

conclusion: Branca will never ever give katherine 40% of the profits obtained . that's not gonna happen at all . she will get an amount that will allow her to maintain the same lifestyle she had before mj's death . and she should start thinking about all the money those lawyers she is hiring to fight the estate are going to get . they will at some point want to be paid and certainly the estate will pay them but only from her share .

back in 2007 he had only 600.000 $ , so yeah he was cash poor , indeed but only because he completely refused to sell his assets . He also have more than 15 millions but were secured to pay interests or loans I don't remember exactly .

what I'm trying to say is the assets worth two billions at least now , yes he had 300 $ as debts but mj created two trusts at the end of 2007 , one of them was specifically to pay the loan on his share of the sony/atv , by 2011 the loan will be paid completely .

so no worries at all , all this extra money will only increase the rate at which that loan is paid and maybe the executors will stick to the previous plan and use the money to pay the taxes on his estate and expand the investments .

conclusion: Branca will never ever give katherine 40% of the profits obtained . that's not gonna happen at all . she will get an amount that will allow her to maintain the same lifestyle she had before mj's death . and she should start thinking about all the money those lawyers she is hiring to fight the estate are going to get . they will at some point want to be paid and certainly the estate will pay them but only from her share .

Perhaps Katherine, Joe & Randy and all the rest of the Jacksons want justice. The will is suspect - Michael was in New York on July 6 & for sure on July 8th as reported by these links, thanks to Cassandra & AmberR. I would think it would be difficult for MJ to have flown back to LA at 5pm on the 7th & then back to NY for the 8th.

[FONT=&quot]http://www.life.com/image/942261

[/FONT]

942261.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
Michael Jackson Vs. Sony Hip Hop Summit

NEW YORK - JULY 9: Recording artist Michael Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton participate in the Michael Jackson Vs. Sony Hip Hop Summit at the National Action Network headquarters July 8, 2002 in New York City. Jackson contends that current music industry contract conventions are unfair for recording artists.
Photo: Lawrence Lucier/Getty Images

Jul 09, 2002

It was a July 4th weekend. The will says it was signed on July 7th, a Sunday at 5pm. On Saturday the 6th he spoke out against Tommy Mottola with Sharpton. link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4

link to will:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0701091mjwill4.html

link to calendar:
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2002&month=7&country=1
[/FONT]

Last edited:
the will is not suspect at all , for all we know the lawyers could have went with the will to New York for mj to sign it . the will was only updated to add Blanket's name to it , no major changes . what about the years between 2002 and 2009. where was mj ? could not he create a new will? Branca is suspect why did not he leave a will with his new team ? because there was no new will .

the jacksons are not questioning the will, they are questioning MJ's state of mind when he signed it now "the undue influence" , they'll base their argument on their belive that mj was psychologically dominated by Branca ever since he signed the will, HOW could they prove that ?

it was ammended from a prior will to add his youngest son. ever heard of a fax machine?

and tmz broke down how much mj had howmuch he was worth and how much was owed. he didn't have that much actual cash on hand.

assets vs. liquid. assets he's a billionaire, liquid he's a thousandaire! now the estate is making money, the beatles rockband thing is making a lot, and mj's records are thru the roof.

so they're using what's being made instead of what he has. that's to ensure the atv won't be sold

Jackson Civil War: Tale of Two Statements

Confusion reigned supreme yesterday at the Michael Jackson trial. What else is new?

Around 1:30 p.m. PDT, the press was told that someone in the court wanted to issue a written statement.

It wasn't about the jury's deliberations, we were told, but it was also explained that we could not know the source of the statement.

Huh?

But this is the way Judge Rodney Melville deals with the media. Everything is cloak-and-dagger. We live with an unworkable gag order and ridiculous rules governing press credentials. Alas, the pain and suffering are almost over.

At 2:30 p.m. comes the much-awaited statement. In the interim, dozens of journalists have jammed together in a small space waiting to hear these powerful words.

Will the statement be from the prosecution or the defense? The prosecution and the defense? Will it concern press conferences, witness tampering or an anticipated half-day on Thursday?

When it comes, however, the statement is a letdown. It's from defense attorney Thomas Mesereau: "I have not authorized anyone to speak or hold any press conferences on behalf of Michael Jackson or his family. A gag order is in effect which the defense team will continue to honor."

Someone immediately says the statement is available on mjjsource.com. This is Randy Jackson's Web site, written and posted by a bunch of women who are said to be current or former girlfriends of Randy's along with Michael's stylist, Karen Faye.

But something is wrong. There is another statement altogether. This one is titled: "A Note from Michael Jackson and the Jackson Family Regarding Unauthorized Statements."

It reads: "The efforts of Michael Jackson's friends and supporters are noticed and very much appreciated at this time. However, only Michael Jackson's attorneys of record have been authorized to speak on his behalf."

Very quickly, the two statements are confused. So are the people reading them.

Is the first one Mesereau's criticism of Jackson's publicist, Raymone Bain? Is the second one concerning the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Dick Gregory? Is Bain being dumped? (This would be a dreadful mistake at this point.) Is Jesse Jackson getting a hint? Chaos ensues.

Jackson's world now resembles the planet Krypton in the movie "Superman." All the council leaders are fighting with each other. Buildings are starting to shake and fall to the ground. Marlon Brando is racing to put a baby in swaddling clothes in a rocket ship destined for a safe place. Implosion and destruction are imminent.

Indeed, Jesse Jackson, after making many pronouncements, is gone from Santa Maria. He's taken his entire entourage with him, including grocery-store magnate Gregory Calhoun.

Right before Calhoun left yesterday, he admitted to me that he was the "money guy." He came to town to bail out Michael Jackson. No doubt he will return.

Dick Gregory has not been seen in a couple of days. He is likely gone as well.

Bain is still Jackson's publicist. Somehow the two statements criss-crossed.

To wit: Mesereau does not want Melville to think he's voiding the gag order. His statement is designed to say that he has not authorized Bain to give press conferences. The wording absolves him of responsibility in these matters.

In fact, it is Randy Jackson's statement, written and posted by his gal pal Taunya Zilkie, that has caused trouble.

Even though this second statement is attributed to Michael Jackson, he has nothing to do with it. It's pure Randy and Taunya, remarks an observer. And it's a misinterpretation of Mesereau's comments. Is it done on purpose? Randy's statement makes Bain look foolish and undermines her authority.

You see, we are playing Neverland: The Board Game. This is a game where grown people continue to jockey for position, even though at any moment the whole enterprise could be exploded by a guilty verdict.

It's a game in which a scheming younger brother plays a bad game of chess, trying to manipulate the pieces while his older brother, the family cash cow, remains in isolation and pain as his future is debated by 12 strangers.

Why, it was only a couple of nights ago that a press rep spotted Randy Jackson and two female friends getting tossed out of the parking lot of the Best Value Inn on East Main Street in Santa Maria.

It has also been only a couple of days since Randy "Sonny" Jackson got involved in a melee in front of the courthouse when he came to retrieve his confused father from the crowd.

It's Randy now who has authorized a statement placed on his own Web site to be mistaken for one issued by Mesereau — a statement that paints everyone who has tried to help Michael as wrong or bad.

Sound familiar?

it was ammended from a prior will to add his youngest son. ever heard of a fax machine?

and tmz broke down how much mj had howmuch he was worth and how much was owed. he didn't have that much actual cash on hand.

assets vs. liquid. assets he's a billionaire, liquid he's a thousandaire! now the estate is making money, the beatles rockband thing is making a lot, and mj's records are thru the roof.

so they're using what's being made instead of what he has. that's to ensure the atv won't be sold

Not being a lawyer, but I have read that witnesses have to observe the person. Also on page 4 of the will they( witnesses) signed that they were all in his presence in Los Angeles.

http://wills-probate.lawyers.com/Witnesses-to-a-Will.html

Also these are lawyers & this client is not just an average person, MJ had to be a very important client & is very wealthy. They would take extra care to do it right I would presume. There also would be no rush to do the will as it is not a business contract that one might fax.

Something's wrong here IMO. However you are right that they are not challenging the will itself. It could be for tactical reasons. I think it was reported that they had been considering the validity of the will. They might have to also disprove the 1997 or is it 1999 will that Branca has also filed with the court. Malnik has also claimed he had a 2003-2004 will where he is the executor & would get custody of Blanket, although later he backed off from that. IMO Malnik made a deal with Weitzman & Branca. The Jacksons may have decided they would rather deal with Branca than Malnik as they would never take a chance with their grandchildren. All above is IMO.

think about IF he did do a new will in 05 just WHO would be in charge...of money and the kids. just think. maybe it's better this way?

um it would've been randy had there been a new will drafted in 05. mj was on a team randy high. it was sickening and sad to see what transpired. so if there was a new will all the morons from 05 would be here right now instead of the jons

think about IF he did do a new will in 05 just WHO would be in charge...of money and the kids. just think. maybe it's better this way?

I would disagree. Weitzman, Pellicano & Fields were responsible for 93 allegations IMO. Weitzman is now with Branca. No coincidence IMO.

http://www.williampavelic.com/2007/...dealing-made-him-hollywoods-top-investigator/

He was on several times on TV about Pellicano in 2003 for damage control. I only have one link:

http://www.royblack.com/tv/transcripts/abrams_dec3_03.html

Malnik claimed initially to have a will & that he was executor - now he's not. IMO because he made a deal with Weitzman & Branca.

My theory is that not only did Pellicano find information for double dealing with tabloids & divorces but he started coming across business deal information & that is where I speculate big money is, much more than the tabloid stuff with celebs, scandals & divorces. Faxes can be intercepted & cell phones too. I bet Branca & company has been a recipient of some of the inside information Pellicano & perhaps other PI's have gathered. All IMO.

What does Randy works? where his money comes from?

it was johny cochran who made mj settle , because Larry feldman was his divorce attorney . johny made mj settle against Weizmann and Fields wishes .

Fields was from the beginning when Evan was blackmailing mj and asking for only five millions and Fields supported mj in his position to not give Evan a penny . but Cochran played a big role in convincing mj to settle . He did not lose anything , nor did anyone else , all the parties walked winners except poor MJ .

Filedman was at Cochran's funeral .

His money used to come from MJ's pocket.

:rofl:

that's what i thought!!! but Randy said he has money he won himself, so this mean he works something... or probably he works just for fun :scratch: so if someone knows more

Zori, Randy cuts deals under the table , that is his job, but he has to be in a position to cut th deals , that's what he is trying to do now . be an executor so his decision one way or the other could be bought by $$$$.

Back