Rare behind the scenes Ghosts footage

It's longer, more amazing and it looks better, not blurry! :shock2: Thanks for the finding morinen, I can't wait for the second part! How I love watching new stuff, it's like rediscovering Michael again! :woohoo:

haha I love these videos! For some reason to me he looks really bad era here, am I the only one who sees that?

I think Ghosts + Making of + so far unseen behind the scene footage like the above as extras seriously need a DVD+Blue Ray release.

she described in intimate detail the afternoon she rode her Harley Davidson motorcycle across the San Fernando Valley to meet Michael on the Van Nuys Airport set of his 1996 short film "Ghosts" and break the baby news. Michael was getting ready to do a shoot, she recalled, but she convinced him to hop on the back of her Harley so they could find a private spot to talk."I said, 'You're going to be a dad!' I was pregnant," Rowe recalled. "He was so excited, he ran around the tarmac screaming."

Now I want to see this moment. Yes, I'm nosy and won't apologize. Thank you very much.

WHAT THE!!:shock: This! Where have I been? Buds someone inform me, who released this?!

How come I only saw this now? It's amazing! I fell in love all over again!! He's so beautiful :heart:

MJ estate SHOULD release Ghosts + behind the scenes footage! Ghosts deserves to gain more recognition from the general public... It's a masterpiece! In my opinion it's even better than Thriller.

I know! This is the kind of stuff us fans want. You hear that Estate??

You can post it in the MJonline team submission thread. They are reading and passing the info on.. We can't guarantee they pass everything on or it will be acted upon but you at least have a chance to communicate your ideas.

Love on the second video how he lays on the floor at around 1:21 and sways his hand around lol

Love love love watching him work. Never gets old. :wub:

could it be a "thing" to capture movement? Just like the bigger white thingies he has on his body?

Yeah I noticed that too, I was thinking that it was that analgesic tape that he'd been seen wearing here and there???

The nose thing is probably from the material they used to make him the different characters.

Did anyone download the videos before they were taken down? :( Please upload it!
I was stupid to think they won't take it down because there is no music in it.

Can anyone tell her to upload the original source file(s) on cloud service? I already did but seems like she forgot.

(I assume the uploader is a she)

med_gallery_364_2215_48015.jpg
med_gallery_3422_2215_456707.png

LOVE HIM !!!

Guys the tape on his nose.. I tape.. Even the 1996 court deposition that was filmed while filming ghosts.. He's wearing it. It just matches the color of his skin well so its harder to see..

Its not the first time we've seen this.. Home videos, court pics. Etc. I'm not sure why were even questioning this at this point.

Thankfully I got to watch these videos last night before they were taken down. I loved how whenever the music would start it was like a switch inside Michael gets flipped on. He's like a toy that dances when music plays :p

ahww they're gone :sad: I watched the 1st part but didn't get to see the 2nd one..:no: Anybody downloaded them?! :pray:

Back