RARE Footage of Michael Jackson Recording in Studio!! (from Invincible Era?)

It's called "Beautiful Girl". The demo from The Ultimate Collection.

I love seeing MJ in his element.
Thanks for that clip Souldreamer. :)

*watches again....*

No...

Beautiful girl was already released on the ultimate collection in 2004....

My guess is that he took the melody of the song and added different lyrics to make the katrina charity single

What sounds silly to me is that it states "recording one of his albums.." well why on earth wouldn't they state which one.. assuming they know so much.. and obviously they've copied it because if it is the original 8 mm tape and then you see it screen capped on quicktime player..No bids and it ended..:smilerolleyes:

omg i would love to have this really i do ...and yeah i would love to have it leak i'm praying for that now

It's called "Beautiful Girl". The demo from The Ultimate Collection.

I love seeing MJ in his element.
Thanks for that clip Souldreamer. :)

*watches again....*

You're Welcome. And yes, it is "Beautiful Girl"

:wub:
Souldreamer7

And interesting as well - his name is 'Michael Prince' and is/was Michael's recording engineer.

I think it's pretty funny his engineer was Michael Prince and his son Prince Michael..? :lol:

I think this video has been shot by Princess son and he is selling it?

Did anyone save the screenshots that was posted in the eBay auction? If so, please post them or tell me!

I never saw the screen shots.. anyone?
87800102.jpg

890993.jpg

890992.jpg

89099.jpg

Whyyyyy couldn't this person sell it/trade it/leak it, I wanna see it so bad, I wanna find out what he is recording and working on!!

I hope much studio footage is released some day!

Didn't hear about this until years after it ended... extremely disappointed it hasn't leaked yet.

Didn't Michael record that interview with Geraldo in 2004? It would seem like that was when this video was shot, no?

So the person wanted 9K for this and others were originally asking 10K for Buenos Aires..

Didn't Michael record that interview with Geraldo in 2004? It would seem like that was when this video was shot, no?

No, the Geraldo interview was shot in a completely different studio.

So the person wanted 9K for this and others were originally asking 10K for Buenos Aires..

I would much rather spend money on studio footage instead of Buenos Aires. Practically useless to me.

^ I would probably too, due to the rarity of Studio footage and its limit, while concerts, we many, many, many of...

... but saying a HQ Dangerous full PRO concert of MJ, a GOOD concert might I add, being practically useless to you? Cmon, where's the fandom in you? :)

... but saying a HQ Dangerous full PRO concert of MJ, a GOOD concert might I add, being practically useless to you? Cmon, where's the fandom in you? :)

Haha fair enough :) But I remember reading a while ago that people were selling it for upwards of $5 thousand. To me, that's like paying $5,000+ to buy one performance we haven't seen - Dangerous. I wouldn't really mind seeing it but personally I really don't think it's worth the money :p

Geraldo Rivera's Interview with Michael Jackson part 1

Geraldo Rivera's Interview with Michael Jackson part 2 - Michael Reaches out to victims Devastated by the Tsunami

Geraldo Rivera's Interview with Michael Jackson part 3

Geraldo Rivera's Interview with Michael Jackson part 4

Geraldo has said that these Interviews with Michael Jackson were done at his Mother's house in Encino!

Haha fair enough :) But I remember reading a while ago that people were selling it for upwards of $5 thousand. To me, that's like paying $5,000+ to buy one performance we haven't seen - Dangerous. I wouldn't really mind seeing it but personally I really don't think it's worth the money :p
5000 is way too much for a concert, I agree. No worries though, the concert will leak any day now.

Back